剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
小心点
Be careful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 没关系的
Oh, oh, no. That's-that's okay.
没关系 我们很快就回来
That's okay. We'll, we'll be back soon.
好的
Yeah.
见鬼
Oh shit.
裂缝怎么打开了
Why is it already open?
怎么回事
What's happening?
[咒语]
为什么关不上
Why isn't it closing?
风暴哥我来了
Stormbringer's coming alright.
我来索你命了 露比 是时候受死了
Coming for you Ruby. Time to die.
黑暗者
The Dark Ones.
[咒语]
拯救我的灵魂
Salvar mi alma...
怎么了
What is it?
他们来了
They're here...
他们为什么不杀了我
Why didn't they kill me?
埃尔克休闲酒吧
再给我来一杯 弗兰克
I'll have another one, Frank.
弗兰克
Frank?
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
回屋里去 锁上门
Go back inside. Lock your doors!
我♥操♥
Oh fuck.
有人在那儿吗
Is somebody there?
我有枪
I have a gun.
什么声音
What is that?
不 糟了
Oh, no. Fffuuuuck.
老妈来电
不
No.
不 这不是真的你
No, it isn't you...
该死 该死
Oh shit. Shit.
你有三条新信息
You have 3 new messages.
布兰迪 是妈妈
Brandy. Oh, it's mom.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
我知道你很害怕 宝贝 但是...
I know you're scared honey. But...
我只想告诉你...
I just wanted to tell you...
-我只想让你知道... -妈妈
- I just wanted you to know... - Mom.
你...
that you...
味道好极了
taste good.
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
阵布完了
The circle is complete.
那一页还要多久做好
How much longer for the page?
好了
It's ready.
[咒语]
Udshuushe ningkaszu ba--
露比
Ruby.
阿什
Ash--
没错 贱♥人♥
Damn straight, Skippy.
你给我听好了
Now get the gum out of your ears and listen up.
不管你给凯丽的身体放了谁或者什么东西
Whoever or whatever you put in my Kelly's body,
它得走了 我要带走她的身体
has got to take a hike. 'Cause I need it back.
凯丽已经死了
Kelly's dead already.
在这里来说是的
Here, maybe.
我刚在裂缝见了她
I just saw her in the rift.
她还在和恶鬼抗争呢
She's still kicking evil's ass--
你进了裂缝里吗
You've been in a rift?
把我女儿找回来了
Got my daughter back.
与你无关
No thanks to you.
他们不可能活下来 他说谎
They could not survive. He lies.
是吗
Do I?
这种事我说了 你只能选信或者不信
Well, that's for me to know and you to find out.
这个裂缝在哪里
Where is this rift?
-黑暗者... -黑暗者 他们要来了
- The Dark Ones-- - The Dark Ones, oh, they're coming.
黑暗者已经来了
The Dark Ones are here.
他们就是冲着《死灵之书》来的
And they're coming for the Necronomicon.
你告诉我裂缝在哪 我就能阻止他们
Now you tell me where the rift is, and I can stop them.
但我需要凯雅
But I need Kaya.
凯雅 哪个倒霉的凯雅
Oh, Kaya. Who the fuck is Kaya?
在凯丽身体里的人
The one who's in Kelly's body.
-只要你让我们... -你闭嘴吧 小甜甜
- No you let us-- - Oh, you stop right there, Sugar Lips.
上次我们交易 我可被你坑惨了 好吗
Last time we made a deal, I got jack shit out of it. Okay?
说重点
Stay on point.
我没办法把凯丽从裂缝弄出来
I couldn't get Kelly out of the rift,
因为她的身体显示被占用
because her body as a 'no vacancy' sign.
是你驱除凯雅还是我来
Now are you gonna evict this Kaya or am I?
你杀了凯雅 凯丽的身体也就完了
You kill Kaya and Kelly's body goes with it.
我们都得不到自己想要的了
And neither of us gets the one we want.
我想你肯定不会冒这个险
I'm willing to bet you won't take that chance.
我觉得你是对的
Think you're right.
加入我们吧
Join us!
不要和木屋做对
Never bet against the house.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry sweetie.
但除非你死了 否则你什么都做不了
But your call cannot be completed until you're done.
够了
That's it.
你想要我吗
You want me?
我是灰色斩杀者的女儿
I'm Ashy Slashy's daughter.
来啊 来尝尝我的厉害
Come on. Come get some!
灰色斩杀者
Ashy Slashy.
是时候讲讲你♥爸♥爸的事情了 小姑娘
Time to talk about your old man, little girl.
没用的垃圾
Worthless shit!
他没能救我 他也救不了你
Couldn't save me and he'll never save you.
在你后面
Behind you.
你们孩子是不是就喜欢这个
This what you kids like?
布兰迪 布兰迪 你要干什么
Brandy. Brandy. Hey! What are you doing?
-你完蛋了 -把锥子放下
- You're going down. - Put that down.
你再这样就休想换新手♥机♥啦
Don't even dream about getting a new phone after this.
你个自私的荡♥妇♥
You selfish whore.
布兰迪 不 求你放我走吧
Brandy, no. Please let me go.
跟小犁犁说去吧
Tell it to the plow.
布兰迪
Brandy?
看看现在是谁在笑
Who's laughing now?
布兰迪
Brandy...
布兰迪
Brandy!
-巴勃罗 -布兰迪你在哪里
- Pablo. - Brandy where are you!
-布兰迪 -我在这里 在仓库里
- Brandy? - I'm here. In the garage.
布兰迪
Brandy!
我去 你没事吧
Oh shit! Are you okay?
没事
Yeah--
等等...我怎么才能知道真的是你
Wait...how do I know it's really you?
真的是 我发誓 我保证
It is. I swear. I promise.
恶魔对我没兴趣
Evil has no interest in me.
我觉得他们应该认为我是他们的一员
I...think they think I'm one of them.
但你不是对吧
But you're not, right?
不是 我保证
No, I promise.
身处两界之中 记得吗
One foot in each world, remember?
什么鬼
What the fuck!
快
Come on!
跑啊
Run!
那边发生了什么
What is happening out there?
黑暗者们穿过了裂缝
The Dark Ones made it through the rift.
他们找到了缺失的书页
They have the lost pages--
我们必须得找到阿什
We got to find Ash.
你知道怎么去普莱维特女士家吗
You know how to get to Mrs. Prevett's house?
要出城 应该是在磨坊路上
Outside of town. I think off Mill Road.
缺失的书页是什么
What are the lost pages?
如果黑暗者与死灵之书结合
If the Dark Ones are joining with the Necronomicon,
那"亡者之书"就会再一次补全
then the "Book of the Dead" Will once again be complete.
这个世界 人类 一切都完蛋了
The world. Humanity. Everything, will be doomed.
什么鬼
What the fuck!
裂缝在哪儿
Where's the rift?
我马上就让你见到裂缝
I got your rift right here.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表