剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
But how--
别担心
Don't worry about it.
凯丽 靠你了
Kelly. I'm counting on you.
别担心 阿什
Don't worry, Ash.
她不会离开我视线的
She's not getting out my sight.
布兰迪 你别误会
Brandy, don't take this the wrong way,
但你有没有觉得你♥爸♥...
but did your father seem a little...
今晚有点怪
strange tonight?
不知道 他一直都很怪
I dunno, "Strange" is him most of the time.
怎么了
Why?
知道吗 有时候你就是有种不好的预感
You know how sometimes you just get a bad feeling?
试试
Check it out.
发现的时候 它被绑在火警器后面
Found it taped behind a fire alarm.
看着很有年代感
Looks fucking ancient.
还能点着呢
The shit still smokes!
我不可能嗨到这种程度吧
Oh man, I can't be that high.
又是灰色砍杀者
It's Ashy-Slashy again!
知道你们这些小孩在吸入管制药物吗
You know you kids are inhaling a controlled substance?
现在你打算要像砍价一样砍杀我们吗
Now you're gonna slash us like you slash your prices?
你真的应该好好读读手册
You really should read the brochures.
大♥麻♥是众所周知的入门毒品
Cannabis is a well-known gateway drug.
好 不抽了 怪人
Fine, it's gone, weirdo.
你去哪儿都带着那把蠢锯子吗
You take that stupid saw everywhere?
我用它的频率有多高会让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised how often I need it.
想摸摸刀片吗
Wanna touch the blade?
不
No!
就把这当作你们这两个年轻人
Well, seeing as how you two youngsters
从大♥麻♥之路走向深渊的样子吧
are already headed down the hemp highway to nowhere.
你到底要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你知道他们说的
Ah, you know what they say.
锯子底下出孝子
Spare the saw, spoil the child.
大家注意了
Could I have your attention please everyone?
如你们所知 几天前
As you all know, a couple of days ago
我们失去了两位对我们大家而言很珍贵的人
we lost two people very, very precious to our community.
甘蒂丝·巴尔和瑞秋·曼宁
Candace Barr and Rachel Manning,
是用最恐怖的方式从我们身边被带走的
were taken from us in a most horrific way,
但今晚我们想要纪念
but tonight we want to celebrate
她们的美好
the giving people that they were.
所以现在请大家一起进入片刻的静默
So will you join me now in a moment of silence.
我们爱你 瑞秋
We love you Rachel.
你知道她要这么做吗
Did you know she was going to do this?
不知道
No, I didn't.
你不觉得会这么真诚吧
You don't think it could actually be genuine?
5分钟前我是不觉得 但现在...
Five minutes ago I would have said no, but now--
嗨 布兰迪
Hi Brandy!
很高兴你决定过来
I'm so glad you decided to come.
我希望这没让你太难过
I hope that wasn't too emotional for you.
其实挺温馨的
It's actually really nice.
你穿了你妈妈喜欢的裙子
You wore the dress that your mom liked.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
你说你想和她谈谈 谈吧
You said you wanted to talk to her, so talk.
或许我们该去个安静点的地方
Maybe we should go somewhere quieter.
我看不太可能
Right. I don't think so.
没事的 布兰迪 有我跟着你
It's okay, Brandy, I'll be right behind you.
狗屁防盗门
Security door my dimpled butt.
糟了
Oh, no!
布兰迪
Brandy?
布兰迪
Brandy?
恶魔
Demon,
离死去的青少年远点
step away from the dead teenager.
又一个蠢蛋替身
another dumb ass double.
你是之前那个小版的我吗
Are you what used to be little me?
没错
That's right.
现在我已经长大了
I'm all grown up now.
阿什 我对你太失望了
Ash, I'm so disappointed in you.
你变得软弱了
You've gone soft.
软弱
Soft?
我完全应付得来 伙计
I can hold my own, pal.
你就是你最大的敌人
You are your own worst enemy.
预言中的救世主竟是你这种水货
It pains me to know that somebody so unqualified
太让我难过了
could actually be the Prophesied One.
你认为你能做得更好吗
Think you could do better?
这还用说吗
Oh, good gravy, yes!
不过我们晚点再谈这件事
But lets put a pin in that
因为我得回去找咱的女儿
because I have to get back to our daughter.
布兰迪
Brandy!
是吗
Oh, yeah?!
本大爷告诉你 门都没有 老兄
Three and a half horses that says no way, Jose.
不许动 王八蛋
Freeze, motherfucker!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
警官 我知道这看起来很糟
Officer! I know this looks bad.
转过身 快
Turn around! Now!
好吧 你父亲有件事没说错
Okay, look, your father is right about one thing.
我的确在伪装 我是知情的
I do know more than I was letting on.
知道多少
How much more?
强大的厉鬼即将降临
A great evil is coming.
我们只有团结才能打败它
And the only way we to defeat it is if we stick together.
一场超自然的战争正在酝酿中
A supernatural war is brewing,
你被卷入其中了
and you've been caught in the middle of it.
你的意思是你的确是恶魔吗
So are you saying that you are a demon?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不
No.
但你♥爸♥是
But your dad is.
什么 这可新鲜了
What? Well, that's new.
我知道我隐瞒了我的意图
Look, I know that I lied about my intentions,
但我这都是为了保护你
but it was only to protect you.
我必须找出真♥相♥
I had to find out the truth.
我必须确认你父亲的身份
I had to be sure about your father.
但你想想看
But you think about it.
是他打开了那本书
He opened the book.
是他将厉鬼召来了埃尔克格罗夫
He brought the evil to Elk Grove.
凯丽
Kelly?
很不想说 但她真没错
Hate to say, but she's not wrong.
这一切都是从阿什读了那本破书开始的
This all started once Ash read from that damned Book.
想想死去的那些无辜的人
You just think about all the deaths of all those innocents,
还有因他而起的种种可怕的事
and the horror that's occurred because of him.
你真指望我相信他也是恶鬼之一吗
You really expect me to believe that he's one of those things?
布兰迪
Brandy...
我一直在监视她
I've been watching her.
我不确定你有能力
I'm not so sure you have the ability
动摇她对父亲的信念
to shake her faith in her father.
所以才要你来
Well, that's what you're doing here.
你只要推一把 剩下交给我的孩子
You just keep pushing, my child will do the rest.
露比 等布兰迪杀了阿什
Ruby. When Brandy kills Ash,
书里的预言就要实现了
the prophesy from the Book will be fulfilled.
我的孩子将成为救世主
And my child becomes the Savior.
之后我将统治黑暗者
Then I will have dominion over the Dark Ones,
足够让你从地狱解脱
enough to free you from your hell.
给你真正的永恒生命
And grant you true immortality.
爸爸
Dad?!
爸爸 你在哪
Dad, where are you?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找你
Looking for you.
抱抱
Hugs?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
宝贝
Peachy.
我只是有点尴尬
I'm just a little embarrassed.
尴尬什么
Embarrassed?
我一直以来都有事瞒着你
Yeah, I'm afraid I've been keeping a secret from you.
天哪
Oh my God!
可惜 我只希望那孩子
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表