剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
快醒醒
Come on.
怎么
What
什么 他这是怎么了
What? What's happening to him?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
求你了 我们走吧
Please, we- we go.
再等一会 亲爱的
Yeah, in a Branson minute, sweetie.
我们看看母狮在她邪恶的洞穴还藏了什么
Let's see what else the lioness has in her evil den.
首先
First things first.
这字迹太熟悉了
That writing looks awfully familiar.
这儿发生了什么
The hell is going on around here?
是你吗
Is you?
我♥操♥
Wtf.
所以有了我女儿
I got that off my teenage daughter.
是的 这是我和甘蒂结婚那晚
Yeah, this is me and Candy on our wedding night.
在车后座上造女儿
Making a daughter in the back of the Delta.
在珍爱便利店打工
Working at Value Stop,
在我拖车里待着
hanging in my trailer,
跟中情局似的
holy CIA.
露比已经监视我好几十年了
Ruby's been surveilling my ass for decades.
这些年她随时随地都能杀了我
She could have killed me any time, anywhere.
你认识这个邪恶女人露比吗
You know this, evil woman, Ruby?
-认识啊 -我来啦
- Yeah. - Here I come!
叔叔 这是什么地方 我们这是在哪
El tio, what is this place? Where are we?
这里是两个世界间的夹缝
Is a void between realms
我设法让厉鬼找不到这地方
that I have managed to mask from evil,
只是暂时的
for now.
我可以派一头豹子或一条眼镜蛇
I could've sent a leopard, or a cobra,
但我需要抓住你的注意力
but I needed your attention.
她的死亡面具很有震慑力不是吗
Her death mask is powerful, isn't it?
时间不多了
There's little time.
你在阳间的躯体命不久矣
Your body's dying in the earthly plane.
你体内的厉鬼正在消耗你的灵魂
The evil within is consuming your soul.
只有靠萨满的力量
And only with the strength of a Brujo,
你才能驾驭它的力量
you can harness its power,
去协助... 预言中的救世主
to aid...the Prophesied One.
阿什
Ash.
不
Oh, no.
那个窝里反的坏女人
Oh, that no good, double-crossing --
哎 海蒂
Oh, Heidi!
你何苦非要自己逃跑捏
Why'd you have to run off like that?
你好啊 小家伙
Oh, hey there, little guy.
你在这呢
There you are.
你为什么不出来呀
Why don't you come on out?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
一点也不会伤害你
No, hardly at all.
没错 你瞧... 看
Yeah, hey, uh... see? Look.
我手里什么都没有呢
Nothing in my hands.
快出来
Come on out.
我们一起玩嘛
We should play.
操♥你♥妈♥
F-U.
你这个小王八蛋
Ooh, you little son-
好吧 该让宝宝去睡觉觉了
Okay, time to put baby to bed.
当你无视先祖的教诲 巴勃罗
When you turned away from your ancestors Pablito,
你让厉鬼有机可乘
you left yourself vulnerable to evil.
现在你必须证明自己配得上它
Now you must prove yourself worthy,
才能获得控制这份黑暗的力量
before you can exert control over this darkness.
那好 这会有多痛苦
Yeah. How bad is this going to get?
你还记得我过去给你讲的仪式传说吗
Do you remember the ritual legends I used to tell you?
两个碗放着黑暗之血
Two basins full of blood of darkness--
一个放着我们族人的血
And one holds the blood of our people.
你必须将你的血和正确的碗里的混合
You have to mix your own blood with the correct bowl.
你选择黑暗 邪恶就将吞噬你
You choose darkness, then evil will consume you.
选对了 那么...
Choose wisely, and...
我将成为男巫 像你一样
I'll become a Brujo, like you.
甚至比我更强
Even stronger.
你将达成前所未有的成就
You will accomplish what none have before.
你将跨越两个种族
You will have span between two realms.
一边是地下世界 一边是人世
One foot in the Underworld, the other on the earthly plane.
你 巴勃罗 将成为...
You, Pablo, will become...
奇异男巫
El Brujo Especial.
等等 那不是一只熊的名字吗
Wait, isn't that the name of a beer?
准备好了吗 巴勃罗
Are you ready, Pablito?
救世之药
Buena, buena medicina.
神圣之光
Buena, buena luz divina.
我已经做好接受命运的准备了
I'm ready to become what I was born to be.
选择黑暗 或者光
Choose the darkness, or choose the light.
-选择黑暗 -让我们征服黑暗
- Choose the darkness... - Let's conquer evil.
-很好 -或者光
- Good. - Or choose the light.
接下来是最困难的部分
Now for the hard part.
出来 小东西
Here kiddie, kiddie.
出来 小家伙
Come on out, widdle buddy!
好过分
Oh! That was a cheap shot!
你还太小 不能去那里
Oh, you are way too young to be going up there!
想玩躲猫猫是吗
Oh, want to play hide and seek, huh?
好的
Okay.
我现在闭上眼睛 数到十
I'll close my eyes, and I'll count to ten.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
八 九 十
eight, nine, ten!
这倒是道罕见风景
Well, there's something you don't see every day.
要坚强 巴勃罗
Be strong, Pablito.
该死 巴勃罗
Oh shit! Pablo?
释放野兽
Release the beast.
释放野兽
Suelten la bestia.
释放野兽
Suelten la bestia.
他要被撕裂了 他要死了
He's tearing apart! He's dying!
把我的巴勃罗还我 混♥蛋♥
Give my Pablo back, you fucks!
矮油 含蓄点呗
Oh, inside voice!
小心点 小鬼
Yah! Oh! Watch it, buster!
别得寸进尺 小火箭
Don't push it, Tiny Tim.
该死
Oh, shit! Huh!
想跟我过两招是吗
Oh, want some, huh?
是吗 来吧
Yeah? Here we go!
你真是个难搞的小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you're a tricky little bastard, aren't you?
这错的实在是太离谱了
Oh, that is so wrong in so many ways.
-你为什么... -不
- Why you little-- oh! No!
你试试能不能从这里出来
Try and get out of this.
妈妈
Mama!
恶魔和你的祖先都在呼唤你
Both evil and your ancestors are calling.
看到他们 做出选择
See them, and choose.
根本没办法分辨
There is no way to know.
别用眼睛看 巴勃罗
Don't see with your eyes, Pablito.
别用眼睛看
Don't see with your eyes.
萨满
Brujo?!
萨满
Brujo!
别用眼睛看
Don't see with your eyes...
别用...眼睛看...
don't see... with your eyes...
嘿 嘿 跟它对抗
Hey! Hey! Fight it!
巴勃罗 没事的 加油
Pablo, it's okay. Come on.
巴勃罗 你可以的
Pablo, you got this.
我可以的
I got this!
我是巴勃罗·西蒙·博利瓦
Mi nombre es Pablo Simon Bolivar.
让我...
Y yo soy...
成为萨满吧
El Brujo Especial!
巴勃罗
Pablo?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不...
No...
不 不...
no, no...
巴...
Pab--
巴勃罗
Pablo!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表