剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
露比
Ruby.
凯雅 是你吗
Kaya? Is that you?
通往阴间的通道已经建好
The portal to the netherworld has been established.
放了我 我会继续和你并肩战斗
Free me and I'll stand with you again.
等我找到合适的寄主就放了你
I'll free you when I find a suitable host.
巴勃罗全身都有这种字
Well, Pablo has this weird writing all over him.
也许他能破译这个
Maybe he can decipher.
我又死了吗
Am I dead again?
你让厉鬼有机可乘
You left yourself vulnerable to evil.
现在你必须证明自己配得上它
Now you must prove yourself worthy.
[咒语]
这个可爱的小孩是个恶魔
That cute little kid is a demon.
那个怂逼露比都搞了些什么鸡毛
What is that dastardly Ruby up to now?!
他打我
He hurt me.
你必须做出解释 威廉姆斯先生
You've got some explaining to do Mr. Williams.
爸 上车
Dad, get in!
知道吗 这是你第一次叫我爸
You know this is the first time you ever called me dad.
你敢动我的巴勃罗 就是和我作对
You fuck with my Pablo, you fuck with me.
我也不是好对付的 露比
And I am done being fucked with Ruby.
你就要大功告成了
You're almost there.
只要那个白♥痴♥阿什·威廉姆斯一死
Once that idiot Ash Williams is dead,
你我二人将重返永生之荣耀
you and I will go on to immortal glory.
凯丽
Kelly!
见到你还真是可爱的意外...
What a lovely surprise --
这一发是为了报你让巴勃罗被附身的仇
THAT was for Pablo getting possessed!
这一发是为了报布兰迪妈妈的仇
That was for Brandy's mom --
卧♥槽♥不是吧
Oh, come on --
这一发...
And this one?
凯丽 住手
Kelly, stop...
这一发是报我自己的仇
This one's for me.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季 第六集
你爱怎么射就怎么射 你个傻♥逼♥姑娘
Shoot me all you want, you stupid girl.
你忘了我是不死之身吗
You forget I'm immortal.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
所以我特地拿了这玩意
So I brought this.
那匕♥首♥
The dagger.
原来是你找到了
You're the one who found it.
你不是最爱惊喜的嘛
Don't you just love a good surprise.
有点烧得慌 是吧
Burns, doesn't it?
就凭你还不够资格
You're not worthy.
你当真以为我会这么容易被搞定吗
Did you really think it was gonna be that easy?
没发昏吧你
Did you?
有些仗小丫头你还打不起
Don't start a fight you can't finish --
好啊 你个母夜叉
Alright, you she-devil fuck!
咱就试试看
Let's go.
真不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this!
一周前我还在准备期中考试
A week ago I was cramming for midterms
而现在我在逃离警♥察♥
and now I'm running from the cops!
最好别
Ooh, bad idea.
在热度降下来之前 别开灯
Until the heat dies down, no lights.
看起来有人之前躲过警♥察♥啊
Sounds like someone's hidden from the cops before.
我可不会搭你这话
I don't have to answer that.
不过我得承认
I gotta admit, though,
你开车的姿势挺溜
you handled that Delta with style.
不过要记住
Just gotta remember though,
那车屁♥股♥一开始打滑
that ass end starts to skid,
你只需要给一...
you just gotta give it --
-给一脚油 -给一脚油
- a little gas. - A little gas.
我之前一直在想 现在我要说出来
Y'know I've been thinkin' it, now I'm gonna say it:
有其父必有其女
like daughter like dad.
所以你车里那个孩子
So that kid in your car --
那个恶魔假扮的孩子吗
The Demon imposter kid.
是的 你觉得这事和普莱维特小姐
Yeah. And you really think that that had something to do
有关系吗
with Ms. Prevett?
那小混♥蛋♥在她家里跑了个遍
Look, that little freak was running all over her house!
的确 后备箱的事儿或许看上去有些可疑
Granted, the trunk thing might've raised some eyebrows,
但你这个所谓的辅♥导♥员 孩子
but this so called counselor of yours, kiddo.
我对她有无数的坏话可说
I can't say enough bad things about her!
你得吃东西
You gotta eat.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
这玩意比烤面包好吃多了
This is so much better toasted.
我知道你想说什么
Look, I hear what you're saying,
但是普莱维特小姐对我一直很体贴
but Ms. Prevett has been nothing but kind and thoughtful to me.
好吗 严父的谆谆教导也改变不了这点
Okay? The stern "Father" Voice doesn't change that.
看看我
Look at me.
我得去清理下
I need to go clean up.
恶魔的玩意
Demon spunk!
真恶心死了
It's so gross!
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams!
该死
Oh shit.
威廉姆斯先生 我们是和道尔顿一起的
Mr. Williams, we're with Dalton!
是吗
Yeah?
我的天
Oh my God.
真的是他
It's really him.
你们那旮沓是不是买♥♥护膝有优♥惠♥
Do you guys get discounts on kneepads?
阿什·威廉姆斯 我们是骑士...
Ash Williams, we're with the Knights of...
又来了
Oh, not this again!
饶了我吧
Spare me will you?
道尔顿已经跟我讲过整个无聊的故事了
Dalton already told me the whole boring story.
等下 你一定知道世界正处于危机之中
Wait. You must know the world is in grave danger.
道尔顿是代我们来的 但他失踪了
Look, Dalton sent for us, but he's disappeared.
好吧 进来
Alright, come on in.
别碰我的任何东西
Don't touch any of my stuff.
额 说句扫兴的大实话
Yeah, don't kill the messenger,
但我听说你兄弟买♥♥了张去厉鬼城的单程票
but I heard your buddy bought a one-way ticket to demon-ville.
几年前 另一个骑士来埃尔克格罗夫找你
Years ago, another Knight came to Elk Grove looking for you.
他也没有再回来
He never came back either.
我们的名号♥是苏美尔骑士团
We call ourselves the Knights of Sumeria.
一个固执的家伙
Pushy guy?
穿长皮夹克呗
Long leather jacket?
盖瑞在这里吗
Gary's here?
算是死在这里了
Mm, in a dead kind of way.
他在我的地窖墙上留下了一串古文
He left a bunch of ancient scribbles on my cellar wall.
还有这些
And these.
这是死灵之书流失的部分
They're the lost pages of the Necronomicon!
别太激动
Don't get too excited.
最后一个看这些的人
Last person who read those
最后背上被捅了一刀
wound up with a dagger in their back.
威廉姆斯先生 如果你给我们看这些内容
Mr. Williams, if you show us this writing,
我们可能可以一劳永逸地终结这场噩梦
we might be able to end this nightmare once and for all.
终结厉鬼
End evil.
一劳永逸
For all time?
女士你是在逗我吧
Lady you're yankin' my crank.
不不 没有 说真的
No, no, we're not! Honest!
你最好不是逗我
You better not be,
因为我女儿在恶魔的名单上
because my daughter is on evil's short-list,
而她是这屋子里最好的厨子
and she's the best cook this house ever had.
好了
Okay, come on.
出发吧
Let's roll.
单独来这里是最大的错
Big mistake coming here alone.
也许
Maybe.
但我眼皮子底下不会再死人了
But no one else was gonna die on my watch.
而且我等这一刻很久了
And I've been waiting for this moment a long time.
让我看看你的本事
Let's see whatcha got.
操
Ohhhh, fuck!
操
Fuck!
我来拿给你吧
I'll give it to you.
挖出匕♥首♥ 然后来这里
Digging up that dagger, coming in here,
上演激战 这不是个糟糕的计划
all guns blazing, it wasn't a bad plan.
你今天放弃金星奖章了吗 老师
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表