剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
You giving out gold stars today, teach?
而是一个巨烂无比的计划
It was a terrible plan.
而你的小骑士朋友
And your little Knight friend--
他叫道尔顿
His name was Dalton.
可他死了
Well, he's dead.
我们都发誓要保护你
We've all sworn to protect you.
这是我们神圣的职责
It's our sacred duty.
额 这小马屁拍的倒是很溜
Ah, yeah, well that's very flattering.
但老子身边已经有帮手了
But this kimosabe already has a Tonto.
咱们还是回到消灭厉鬼那部分来吧
Hey, let's back to the part about getting rid of evil.
那个背叛了其他人的黑暗者 知道...
The Dark One that betrayed the others, knew--
她现在有名字了
She's got a name now.
她叫露比
She's called Ruby.
露比
Ruby?
我猜"女妖"已经先被别人占用了
I guess succubus was taken.
露比利用一个名叫凯雅的死灵法师
Ruby used a Necromancer named Kaya
流放其他黑暗者 如果她们自♥由♥了
to exile the other Dark Ones. Look, if they get free,
她们会展开消灭人类的战争
they'll start a war that'll destroy mankind.
但你们是来阻止她们的 对吗
But you guys are here to stop that, right?
我们的任务是找到预言中的救世主
Our mission has been to find the prophesied one.
任务完成了 宝贝
Mission accomplished baby.
预言说他会有《死灵之书》...
It's said that he will have the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis and...
只有人书都在才能将厉鬼从这个世界驱逐
And only together can evil be banished from this world.
永远驱逐
Forever.
关于这点
About that.
假设...
Hypothetically, um...
假如 假如书不在我这怎么办
what if, what if I didn't have the book?
书不在你这吗
You don't have the book?
我说假设 拜托
I said hypothetically. Come on.
好吧 是真的
Okay, it's true.
书不在我这 在露比那
I don't have it. Ruby does.
可末日即将来临
I mean the end of days is-is upon us.
我们还有机会
There's still a chance.
希望盖瑞留在地窖里的东西
Look, hopefully what ever Gary left in the cellar
可以让我们进入死亡之地
will take us to the Dead lands.
听起来不是什么好地方
Doesn't sound like a very happy place.
的确不是
Yeah, well, it's not.
黑暗者都被封印在那里
It's where the Dark Ones have been imprisoned.
老天 你们可真能扫兴
Man, you guys are such a buzz kill.
我们喝个烂醉吧
Let's get wasted.
好吧 我几个月前就该打开看看了
Alright, I should have opened this months ago.
对不起 萨满 来看看你都有什么
Sorry, Brujo, let's see what you got.
那些事真的发生了
This shit really happened.
裸体女士
Naked lady?!
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
巴勃罗
Pablo!
你现在正常了对吗
You're still better, right?
是的
Oh, no. Yeah.
我没事了
No, no, I-I'm good.
抱歉我之前发疯了
I'm sorry about the crazy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你见到我爸了吗
Have you seen my dad?
他几分钟前还在
I mean he was here a few minutes ago,
现在哪也找不到他
and now I can't find him anywhere.
我需要你快来灰色斩杀者的五金店
你打开冰箱看过吗
Have you checked the fridge?
啤酒喝光了吗
Are we outta beer?
没有 我有点担心了
Nope, and I'm kinda getting worried.
怎么了
What?
该死
Oh, shit!
我想你♥爸♥出事了
I think your dad's in trouble.
你怎么知道
But how would you know that?
我要去五金店
I've gotta get to the hardware store.
凯丽回来了就赶紧告诉她
Kelly gets back, you let her know what's going down.
你留在这里更安全
It's probably safer if you stay here.
好吗
Alright?
我走之后你就把门锁上
Lock the door behind me.
等等 你呢
Wait. What about you?
我要走了
I gotta roll.
老大需要我
Jefe needs me.
好吧
Okay.
小心脚下
Watch your steps,
你朋友就是没小心才出事的
'cause your compadre sure didn't.
你的人在那里了
There's your boy.
可怜的盖瑞
Poor Gary.
至少他是在和邪恶的斗争中死去的
But at least he died battling evil.
其实 他是和我75岁的老父亲打了一架
Actually, he picked a fight with my 75 year old dad.
盖瑞肯定是故意留下
Gary obviously left this translation
失去的一页的翻译给我们看的
of the lost pages for us to find.
说不定他找到了打开裂缝的办法
You know, he may have found a way to open the rift!
裂缝
Ah... rift?
我进过裂缝 从来没好事
I've been in rifts before and it never ends well.
这个不一样
Not like this one.
我们认为这是
We believe it's a mystic passage
人界和冥界之间的通道
between the human sphere and the dead lands.
不管如何
Whatever comes next,
我保证盖瑞一定不会白死
I promise Gary's death will not have been in vain!
金刚战士啊 小点声 伙计
Oh, Power Ranger, tone it down, man.
戏那么多有人看吗
Nobody's even watchin'.
你不懂
You don't understand.
如果盖瑞找到了打开裂缝的办法
If Gary found a way to open the rift,
那你就能进入异度
then you can enter the other realm
带领我们与恶鬼决一死战
and lead us in eternal battle against evil.
我得说
Hey, you know what?
听起来真好
That sounds like a ball.
我不怎么喜欢这种决一死战
I don't really do the eternal thing.
我都奔六十的人了
I'm fifty something, you know years old.
不如你们自己去就好了
Why don't you just move on without me.
老大 你在下面吗
Yo! Jefe? You down here?
巴勃罗
Pablo!
上次之后发生了太多...
So much has happened since I last saw--
天哪 镇定...
Oh, shit! Whoa, whoa, whoa....
没事 他是我最信任的跟班
It's okay, that's my trusty sidekick.
你们好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
发生了什么 这些人都是谁
Uh, what is going on? Who are all these people?
还有你在这个我都不知道你有的
And what are you guys doing in this weird cellar
地下室里干什么
that I never knew you had?
目前为止没干什么
Uh, not much, so far.
我觉得这些人连入门闪族语都不会
I think these guys flunked Sumerian 101.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
这都是什么
What the fuck!
我给了你加入我的机会
I gave you a chance to join me,
来进行一场你真正可以赢的战斗
to fight a war you could actually win.
好吧 我还是坚定的拒绝
Yeah, well, that's still a hard pass.
你知道厉鬼是什么吗 凯莉
Do you know what evil is, Kelly?
是没有恐惧的力量
It's power without fear,
没有罪恶
without guilt,
也没有疼痛
and without pain.
你就不能闭嘴吗
Don't you ever shut the fuck up?
最后一次机会 凯丽
Last chance, Kelly.
现在离开也许我会放你一条生路
Leave now and I might let you live.
你就希望这样是吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
休想
Fuck that.
厉鬼杀了我妈妈
Evil murdered my mother.
我看着一把叉子穿透了我爸爸的头
I watched a fork go through my father's skull.
我不指望像你这样
I know it's impossible for a demonic
恶魔一样的家伙能理解
piece of shit like you to understand,
但我们人类
but us humans?
我们依赖着自己所爱之人
We get attached to people we love.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表