剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
-亲戚那种吗 -不是
- What, like in a family way? - No.
只是在杀恶鬼 弄得浑身是血时很近
In the axing demons, and getting covered in guts way.
那是作妖吧
That's messed up.
但布兰迪 我在那傻♥逼♥书里见到了阿什的照片
But Brandy, I saw Ash's picture in that stupid Book.
一个恶鬼叫他 救世主
A demon called him "The Savior."
等等 你不会真认为 阿什是...
Hold on, you don't actually think that Ash is--
和恶鬼战斗中的唯一希望吗
Is our only hope in the fight against evil?
有时很难相信 但我真信
Hard to believe sometimes, but yeah.
我说凯丽啊...
Ah! Oh, Kelly...
把门打开
open up!
我还饿着呢
I'm still hungry!
我们死定了
We're totally fucked.
是啊 在阿什的世界 这就是普通的一天
Yeah, in Ash's orbit, that's called "Tuesday."
这就是你的大秘密吗
That was your big secret?
所谓很重要的事
"Something so vital,
能颠覆你的整个世界
"The fabric of your life may unravel?"
-是啊... -那个人是我结束这场噩梦的
- Yeah... - That guy was my only hope
唯一希望 老爹
to end this frigging nightmare, Pop!
你居然杀了他 这还算好事吗
And you killed him! Why is that good?
我想让你看到 我心里有你 儿子
I wanted you-- see I was trying to look out for you, son,
哪怕你不相信
even when you thought I wasn't.
该死的 你此时应该哭什么的
Damn it, you were supposed to get all warm and mushy.
搞什么 你就这么走了吗
What? You just left?!
留一具尸体在地下室
Um, with a corpse in the cellar?
没错 反正生意也不好
You're damn straight. Business was shit anyway.
他摔下去 我就锁了门
He took his tumble, I locked the doors.
赶快从这离开 而且绝对别回头
Got the hell out of here, and never looked back.
所以那个死人和那些缺失的书页
Okay, so the dead guy, and those missing pages
还在这底下吗
are still down there?
好吧 让我从这段回忆里出去
Wow, okay, get me out of this memory.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
看我也没用啊
Don't look at me.
看来该收拾另一个烂摊子了
Time to clean up another mess.
我们是不是很可怕
Scared are we?
我对地下室里的尸体
I've had a little experience
还是有点经验的 爸爸
with dead bodies in cellars, Dad.
爸爸 你来吗
Dad, you coming?
别这样
Don't do that!
你好
Hello.
上帝保佑 干尸先生终于出现了
God forbid the furnace guy shows up.
这个混♥蛋♥吃了我的午餐肉
That bastard ate my Spam.
那是我的民防储备粮
That was my civil defense stash.
他吃这个是因为有人把他关在这里了 老爹
The guy ate it because somebody locked him in the cellar, Dad.
他想要活命好吗
He was trying to survive.
哦 那又不是我的错
Oh. Not my fault.
楼梯可是他自己摔下去的
He's the one who took the header.
拉下开关 傻瓜
Pull the chain, dummy.
能洗掉这个算你厉害
Good luck washing that off.
旧的死灵之书
Good old Necronomicon.
字体是一样的
Same type of writing.
也许这个人是想组合出点东西来
Maybe this guy was trying to piece something together.
他在这些书页里找到些东西
Something he found in these pages.
巴勃罗全身都有这种字
Well, Pablo has this weird writing all over him.
也许他能破译这个
Maybe he can decipher it.
哦不
Oh no!
你看到什么了
What do you see?
救命
Help!
这个小美女看起来挺眼熟
Whoa, that little hottie looks familiar.
哦不 哦不
Oh no! Oh no-- !
等等 这是布兰迪学校里的那个音乐家朋友
Wait a second. That's Brandy's musician friend, from school.
这到底发生了什么
The hell is happening in there?
哦不
Oh no!
见鬼
Shit!
老爹 帮帮忙
Pop! A little help!
我来了儿子
I'm coming, son!
我是个鬼魂 你撒币么 我什么都拿不了
I'm a ghost, dumbass, I got nothing!
哥的大雕
My hammy!
看起来好疼啊
Whoa, that looked like it hurt.
我有说过我讨厌地下室吗
Did I mention I hate cellars?
这真是太棒了
This is just great.
恶魔在骚扰我的女儿 我爸爸是个鬼魂
Evil is harassing my daughter, my father's a ghost,
在我的地下室还有这么个鬼东西
and I got this crazy shit in my cellar!
你要振作一点 儿子
It's time to man up, son.
你说的对
You got that right.
我要找到那个所谓的普莱维特小姐
I'm going to track down this so-called Ms. Prevett,
并且一劳永逸地处理露比
and deal with Ruby once and for all.
普莱维特 我之前有跟叫这个的小可爱打过保龄球
"Prevett?" I used to go bowling with a cutie by that name.
她在老磨坊路有套房♥子
She had that place out on Old Mill Road.
如果露比用了普莱维特的名字
You know if Ruby's using Prevett's name,
也许她会住在哪里
maybe she's camping out there.
我觉得我的时间差不多了
I think my time is up.
你一定要跟布兰迪讲我所有的事情
You make sure you tell that Brandy all about me.
还是只讲好事吧
Just the good stuff, though.
我会的 老爸
I will, Pop.
儿子... 你会是一个好父亲的
Son... you're gonna be a great father.
你这花是发自肺腑的吗
You really mean that?
才怪
No.
露比
Ruby.
凯雅
Kaya?
是你吗
Is that you?
通往阴间的通道已经建好
The portal to the netherworld has been established.
黑暗者摆脱禁锢
It's only a matter of time before the Dark Ones
只是时间问题
will break free.
我们得在他们有机会逃走前
Well, we got to find it, and destroy it
找到并破坏它
before they have a chance to escape.
骑士团是罪魁祸首
The Knights must be the ones responsible for the rift.
那些傻蛋还有余孽吗
Those numbskulls are still around?
有一个和救世主取得了联♥系♥
One of them has made contact with the Prophesied One.
预言开始实现了
The Prophecy's begun.
我怎么找到这个骑士
How can I find this knight?
这本书这些年第一次被释放是在哪里
Where was the Book first unleashed in these times?
小木屋
The cabin.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
如果黑暗者知道我和你有交流
If the Dark Ones learn I've been talking to you,
他们会吞掉我的灵魂
they will swallow my soul.
你欠我的
You owe me this.
放了我 我会继续和你并肩战斗
Free me, and I'll stand with you again.
等我找到合适的寄主就放了你
I'll free you when I find a suitable host.
一旦救世主被他的骨肉
And once the Prophesied One is killed
亲手杀死
at the hands of his own offspring,
我们将强大到黑暗者根本无法阻止
we'll have so much power the Dark Ones won't be able to stop us.
救命啊 我♥操♥
Help! Fuck!
看看能找到什么药
See what drugs you can find,
止疼药一类的
like some pain killers, whatever.
凯丽...
Kelly...
-凯丽... -我♥操♥
- Kelly... - Oh fuck.
他进来了 他怎么进来的
He got in. How did he get in?
凯丽
Kelly?
等等
Hold on.
凯丽...
Kelly...
凯丽...
Oh, Kelly...
凯丽...
Kelly...
见他♥娘♥的♥鬼了
Holy fuck face!
过来嘛 凯丽
Come here, Kelly.
来亲一个
Give me a kiss!
好了好了
Yeah, yeah.
叛徒
Betrayer!
醒了吗 小骑士
You with me, Knight boy?
你做了什么
What did you do?
暂时把厉鬼驱走了
Pushed away the evil, just for a bit.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表