剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我的天啊 别毁我的锯
Oh my God! Not the saw!
别毁了我的刀刃
Whoa...Oh. Oh not the blade.
你会为此付出代价的
You're gonna pay for that!
告诉我们裂缝在哪
Tell us where the rift is.
说真的
I'm not gonna lie to you.
和凯丽这么亲密接触感觉还真有点奇怪
It's a litte weird having Kelly doing this to me.
不 不 别动我的招财眉 不要啊
No! No! Not the money brows. Oh no!
露比
Ruby!
叛徒
把罪人带过来
凯雅
Kaya.
来啊 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Go on you bastards!
把我吸走吧
Take me!
很快你就会遭受同样的命运
Soon you will suffer the same fate.
人类的救世主会把你们都毁掉
The "Savior of humanity" will destroy you all!
可怜的露比 我化掉了啦
Poor Ruby. I'm melting.
去你♥娘♥的♥臭婊♥子♥
Fuck off bitch!
人类的救世主拿走了《死灵之书》
露比已死 搞定
Ruby dead? Check.
《死灵之书》 搞定
Necronomicon? Check.
凯丽的躯体
Kelly's body?
别担心 我会去救你的
Don't you worry. I'm coming for you.
巴勃罗 能听到吗
Hey Pablo, can you hear me?
又来了
It's happening again.
布兰迪 握紧方向盘 握紧方向盘
Brandy, take the wheel! Take the wheel!
该死
Oh shit.
巴勃罗 能听到吗
Pablo? Can you hear me?
阿什
Ash?
请回答 完毕
Come in, over.
阿什 我能听到
Ash, I can hear you.
什么 你能看到他 他还好吗
What? You see him? Is he okay?
老大 你能听到我说话吗
Jefe, can you hear me?
听着 露比死了 我拿到了《死灵之书》
Look, Ruby's dead. I got the Necronomicon.
我带着凯丽
I got Kelly.
我要去五金店
I'm going to the hardware store.
把裂缝打开
So get the rift ready.
不要 别去裂缝那儿 老大
No! Do not go to the rift, Jefe!
裂缝打开了
The rift is open.
别走进裂缝
Do not go into the rift.
能听到吗
If you can you hear me?
恶魔就在我们当中
Evil is amongst us.
听到了吗 老大
Do you hear me, Jefe?
搞什么
What the hell?
天啊
Oh God!
那些是附身恶灵
Those were deadites.
他们在这里做什么
What the hell are they doing out here?
现在插入一则紧急公告
We interrupt this program with an emergency bulletin.
由于在埃尔克格罗夫市区街道
Due to the extensive violent rioting
发生大量暴♥力♥骚乱
in the streets of downtown Elk Grove,
密歇根州长宣布执行戒♥严♥令
the Governor of Michigan has implemented Marshal Law.
请继续收听本电台 等待下一步指示
Please stay tuned to this station for further instructions.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
-连接断了 -他说了什么
- I lost him. - What did he say?
他往五金店去了
He's headed to the hardware store.
我们得回去
We gotta get back there.
小心
Look out!
当心点
Watch it!
-老爸 -等等
- Dad! - Wait!
是黑暗者
It's the Dark Ones.
我们得去帮他
We have to help him!
不 我去 你留在这里
No. I got it. You stay here.
不
No!
老爸
Dad!
布兰迪
Brandy!
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你快离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
不 我要和你一起
No! Not without you.
不好... 我必须要阻止他们
Oh no...I gotta stop 'em.
是时候考验下纯爷们气概了
The time has come to test the mettle of man...
老大 黑暗者拿走了死灵之书
Jefe. The Dark Ones. They got the Necronomicon!
什么
What?
那是什么
What is that?
妈妈 你在哪里
Mom, where are you?
天啊 不
Oh no!
他们说了什么
What'd they say?
退后
Stay back!
当心
Watch it!
不要
Don't!
我只是想看一眼
I just want to take a look.
那是什么
What was that?
卧♥槽♥
Fuuuuuck.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表