剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
盖瑞肯定是故意留下
Gary obviously left this translation
失去的一页的翻译给我们看的
of the lost pages for us to find.
说不定他找到了打开裂缝的办法
Though he may have found a way to open the rift.
裂缝
Rift?
我们认为这是
We believe it's a mystic passage
人界和冥界之间的通道
between the human sphere and the Dead lands.
-巴勃罗 -凯丽
- Pablo - Kelly?
露比用匕♥首♥杀了我
Ruby killed me with the dagger.
我挺确定我是死了
I'm pretty sure I'm dead.
在古罗马 他们称我为烈火恶魔女
Well, in Rome they called me mulier daemonium de igne.
烈火恶魔女
Demon Woman of fire.
凯雅
Kaya.
我有一个寄主
I have a vessel.
今晚学校有场舞会 我...
So there's this dance tonight at school and...
你打算在恶魔盘踞你身旁的时刻参加舞会吗
You want to go to a school dance when evil is circling.
我刚听说学校里有个杀手
There's a killer in the school.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
布兰迪
Brandy?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
回来时给抬出去
Take it out back.
扩大阿什·威廉姆斯的搜索范围至洲际线
Expand the search for Ash Williams to state lines.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的一定要为他的所作所为付出代价
That son of a bitch is gonna pay for what he did.
可怜的孩子们
Poor kids.
一切都乱作一团 就因为露比
Everything is all messed up, because of Ruby.
省省吧 巴勃罗
Save it, Pablo.
我们试着跟露比抗衡 结果被她暴揍了一顿
We went mano on Ruby and she took the belt.
我甚至连自己的女儿都救不了
I couldn't even save my own daughter,
而现在你告诉我 我们一直熟悉并喜爱的凯丽
and now you're telling me that the Kelly we know and love
却不是真正的凯丽吗
isn't even Kelly?
凯丽亲口告诉我的
Kel told me herself.
我想她的灵魂被封禁在了那个可怕的裂缝里
I think her spirit's stuck in that crazy rift place.
露比杀了她 然后某个恶魔占据了她的身体
Ruby killed her and now some demon's taken over her body.
兄弟 当你分不清何人生 何人死 亦或者处于
Man, you know it's bad when you don't know who's alive,
阴阳界之间 这感觉糟透了
who's dead, or somewhere in between...
救救我的灵魂
Save my soul!
容我三思
Wait a New York minute.
诺比
Knowby!
是啊 露比·诺比
Yeah. Ruby Knowby.
她就是那个把我们打的溃不成军的女魔头
She's the demon puta that we got to fucking shank.
不不不
No! No, no, no.
我说的是诺比教授
Professor Knowby.
三十年前 他的灵魂被卡在了
Thirty years ago, his spirit got stuck
那本书所谓的时空之间
in what the book said was a rift in time and space.
如果你之前跟死了的凯丽说过话
Now if you've talked to dead Kelly,
那么布兰迪也在那儿
Brandy's in there too!
我们现在要做的就是进到那个裂缝里
All we have to do is get into that rift,
找到他们 然后立马闪人
grab them, walk away Ray.
是啊老大 不过我说不准
Yeah, I don't know Jefe.
我也和你一样希望她们回来
I want 'em back as bad as you do,
但你的说法听上去非常冒险
but that sounds crazy risky.
巴勃罗 在我眼皮底下 我失去了自己的女儿
Pablo I lost my daughter on my watch.
我必须要做点事情
I gotta do something.
所以你甘愿跳进那个
So you wanna jump into the thing
能让骑士变恶灵的鬼地方吗
that turned that Knight into a what the fuck?
为了救她俩
To save those two?
前列腺检查我都会去做
I would submit to a prostate exam.
糟了 老大
Shit, Jefe?
你想把布兰迪的灵魂放回她身体 对吧
You want to put Brandy's spirit back into her body, right?
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we've got a problem.
验尸官
Coroner?
等一下 那些秃鹫把她放到了板子上
Wait a second, those vultures put her on a slab,
她要被做成寿司了
she's gonna be sushi!
巴勃罗 我得在他们之前把我女儿的
Pablo, I gotta get my hands on my little girl's body
身体搞到手
before they do.
我是怎么到这儿的
How did I get here?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
爸爸
Oh, Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 如果你在里边 快来帮我
Dad, if you're in there, please help me!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
我在哪
Where am I?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
救命
Help!
不要
No!
如果它找到你 也会把你抓走
If it finds you, it'll take you too.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第三季第八集
可以
Great.
好
Yeah.
老大 等下
Ah, Jefe, hold up.
后边不只有布兰迪的尸体
Brandy's body's not the only one back there.
完事给它送回来就是了
Oh, well, we'll bring it back.
或者给扔到一个通风比较好的地方
Or dump it in some well-ventilated area.
宝刀未老啊
Still got it.
该死 快开车 阿什
Shit! Step on it Ash.
走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
让我进去
Let me in!
就像以前一样
Just like old times, huh!
巴勃罗 你来开
Pablo, take the wheel.
我得确保布兰迪的尸体被绑紧了
I've gotta make sure Brandy's cinched up tight.
下一站 我的邪恶地窖
Next stop, my evil cellar.
没问题 老大
You got it, Jefe!
该死
Oh shit!
好吧
Okay!
抱歉让你失望了 孩子
I'm sorry I let you down, kiddo.
但是我向你保证
But I promise you this,
如果你还在外边
if you're still out there somewhere,
我会带你回家
I'll bring you home.
你是那个骑士家伙 对吧
You're that Knight guy, right?
凯丽的朋友
Kelly's friend?
巴勃罗说你...
Pablo said you...
被杀了 变恶魔了
Got killed? Went demon?
是没错
Yeah, I did.
当厉鬼解决掉我以后
And then when the evil was finished with me,
我在这里醒来
I woke up here.
你是怎么回事
What's your story?
我的高中辅♥导♥员是个厉鬼
My high school counselor was a demon.
露比吗
Ruby?
我见过她
Yeah, I met her.
那是个坏消息
That one's bad news.
和我说说
Tell me about it.
这里是地狱吗
So is this hell?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得地狱应该是下一站
I feel like maybe Hell's the next stop.
得走了 过来
We need to move. Come here.
好
All right.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
很难解释
It's hard to explain,
不过我们找到了
but we think we found a place
一个那玩意儿不会经常来的地方
that thing doesn't come around as much.
等等 我们
Wait, "We"?
我们朝剧院那跑
Look, we're gonna make a run for the theater.
一到门边
When you hit the door,
就进去找个掩护
go wherever it leads and take cover.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表