剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
三十年前我找到了《死灵之书》
30 years ago, I found The Book of the Dead.
因为我念出了书中咒语...
Now because I read from the book...
[咒语]
Misartar.
厉鬼找到了我
Evil has found me.
所有击败厉鬼的道路
All roads to destroying this evil
都指向旅途开始的地方
lead to wear it all began.
那个小木屋
The cabin.
让我们回去结束这一切
Let's go back there and end it all.
你知道我肯定乐意的
You know I'm down.
越早把它深埋入土越好
The sooner this book is six feet under, the better.
计划是这样的
Here's the plan.
先开枪
Shoot first,
永远别多想
think never.
看来没说服成功嘛
That didn't work.
把书给我 我们就能结束这一切了
Present the book to me and we'll finally end this.
[咒语]
Ta demuche.
巴勃罗
Pablo!
你根本不知道自己在干什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
我当然知道自己在干什么
Of course I know what I'm doing.
这书是我写的
I wrote this book.
你那个破烂玩具对我没用
Your stupid mortal toys mean nothing to me.
接受这份协议 然后回杰克逊维尔吧
Take the deal then go back to Jacksonville.
我提供的是你想要的解除咒
I am offering you the undo button you wanted.
杰克逊维尔的平凡生活 我们三个人一起...
Normal life in Jacksonville, the three of us.
-没问题 -停战吧
- I can do that. - Truce.
杰克逊维尔 我们来啦
Jacksonville here we come.
[咒语]
Atar. Artha.
[咒语]
Artica abomino!
我可是和阿提拉 匈奴人以及成吉思汗交过手的
I have fought with Atilla the Hun and Genghis Khan,
难道说这个蠢货是我唯一的希望吗
And this dipshit is my only hope?
操了 真是一团糟
Oh, fuck. What a mess.
[咒语]
Summu Nura.
[咒语]
Ashrica.
[咒语]
Akrem.
阿什...
Ash...
杰克逊维尔 我爱你
Jacksonville, I love you!
我们爱你 阿什
We love you, Ash!
我知道你们爱我
I know you do!
我也爱我自己
Hey, I love me too!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
阿什 阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Ash!
老大呦
Oh, Jefe.
你应该知道你不必再那么称呼他的 巴勃罗
You know. You don't have to call him that any more Pablo.
因为他如今不过是"污水垃圾"而已
'Cause now he's just "Water trash,"
和这个镇的其他人一样
like everyone else in this town.
特别像老兄你这样的不给小费的吝啬鬼
Especially non tippers like you, buddy.
谢啦
Yeah, thanks.
别这样嘛 凯丽
Hey, come on, Kell,
阿什做了他必须要做的事
Ash did what he had to do.
他救了我们
He saved us.
然后让露比掌控了一切
And left Ruby in charge.
你知道吗 就那个婊♥子♥
You know what, I don't trust that bitch
我是绝不会相信她的
as far as I can throw her.
凯丽 有人等着付账呢
Kelly, there's someone wanting to pay.
发射
Pull!
看上去不错哦 伊莱
Looking good, Eli.
嗨 水兵哥哥
Hey, Sailor.
我昨晚晚的很尽兴哦
I had fun last night.
我想我有印象
I think I remember that.
这是我女儿 汉娜
This is my daughter, Hannah.
哦呦 见到你很高兴啊
Oh, how nice for you to meet me.
我能 额 摸一下吗
Can I, um, touch it?
我的天
My God.
它是如何工作的
How does it work?
这个嘛 我觉得还挺显而易见的
Uh, well, I think it's pretty obvious.
女士们 我跟二位实话实说
Ladies, I'm gonna be honest with ya,
我现在还没醉到可以分辨出
I'm not drunk enough to know
你这话是好的亦或是不好的暗示
if this is good-weird or bad-weird.
但我想我会"搞"明白的
But I'll get there though.
操...
Fu..
我靠
Oh, shit!
我的天...
My God...
我车窗忘记摇上去了哎
I left the windows down in the Delta.
喂 喂 暂停一下
Hey, hey! Time out!
你不应该出现在这儿的
You're not supposed to be here.
难道你没看到备忘录吗
Didn't you get the memo?
我们停战了
There's a truce!
跟露比说去吧
Talk to Ruby.
她送我们来的
She sent us!
"蛋"入绝境
Balls to the wall!
你的停战玩完了 灰色斩杀者
Your truce is over, Ashy Slashy!
你叫我啥来着
What'd you call me?
灰色斩杀者
Ashy Slashy,
手拿锯与斧
hatchet and saw
斩落你的头颅 掀开你的皮肉
Takes your head and skins you raw
灰色斩杀者 天堂与地狱
Ashy Slashy, heaven and hell
斩掉你的舌头让你无从尖叫...
Cuts out your tongue so you can't yell...
那他妈是啥玩意
What the fuck is that?!
射它的脑袋
Shoot it in the head!
不要啊
Nooo!
老大
Jefe!
你的魂之利刃
Your blade!
把眼珠子给我
Give me your eyes!
难道你现在不想操♥我♥吗
Don't you want to fuck me now?!
把她从我身上弄下来
Get her off me!
我想这样就可以了 凯丽
I think we're good, Kell!
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
Fucking skank!
你的死相会和其他人一样
You will die like all the others!
我们会一个接一个地干掉你们
One by one, we will take you!
你们所有人
All of you!
女士优先
Ladies first.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第二季第一集
我想应该可以说 停战已经结束了
Well, I guess it's safe to say, the truce is over.
跟你说了不要相信露比
Told you Ruby couldn't be trusted.
我们应该开始开动脑筋
We've got to put our little thinking caps on
去做点什么
and do something--
棒 我义不容辞
Yes! You know I'm in.
我想揍她很久了
I have been waiting to kick her ass.
是啊 太好了
Yeah, amen to that.
但要怎么办 都不知道露比在哪儿
But how, Ruby could be anywhere?
我知道她在哪儿...
I know where she is...
露比在密歇根的埃尔克格罗夫
Ruby is in Elk Grove, Michigan.
那是我的家乡
That's my hometown.
好吧 你这猜的挺明确
Okay, that's a very specific guess.
那个附身恶灵刚才唱的歌♥露馅了
The Deadite gave it away with that song.
那该死的歌♥...
That damn song...
好吧
Alright.
我们去埃尔克格罗夫
We're gonna go to Elk Grove.
我们找到露比
We're gonna find Ruby
然后我要用那把坎达里安匕♥首♥
and I'm going to bury that Kandarian Dagger
刺入她那美不可言的脖子
deep into her strangely beautiful neck
当场杀死她
and kill her where she stands.
我们周五就能回到杰克逊维尔了
We'll be back in Jacksonville by Friday.
巴勃罗 第一轮丽塔酒你请 因为...
Pablo, first round of 'Ritas is on you, because...
因为那是我们族人的饮品
Oh, because it's the drink of my people.
那么说可有点种族歧视 你不觉得吗
That's a little racist, don't you think?
是有点
Well, yeah.
杰克逊维尔
亚特兰大
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表