剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你是露比... 传说中的黑暗者
You're Ruby... the Dark One from the legend.
你是那些蠢骑士的后代
And you're the descendent of those knucklehead Knights.
真可惜 我以为我把你们都杀光了
It's a pity, I thought I'd killed you all.
你以为错了 老巫婆
You thought wrong, witch.
告诉我你们这群狂妄的白♥痴♥还活着几个
How many more of your delusional morons are out there?
足够把你杀掉...
Enough to kill you...
送进地狱
and send you straight to hell.
错误答案
Wrong response.
我得声明一下 地狱不是我的地盘
For the record, hell is not my turf.
-裂缝在哪 -什么
- Where's the rift? - The what?
你们用丢失的书页打开的裂缝
The rift you opened with the lost pages.
在哪里
Where is it?
就算我知道 也不会告诉你
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
不过我要告诉你
But I'll tell you this.
我们找到了坎达里安匕♥首♥
We found the Kandarian dagger.
拿到它的人 知道你的底细
And the ones who have it, know all about you.
谁拿了
Who's got it?
我要知道名字
I want names.
漂亮
Lovely.
我就等着恶灵将你复生
You know what, I'm just going to wait for evil to take you back,
到时我想知道什么你都会说了
and then you're going to tell me anything I want to know.
该死
Shit!
好了露比... 只有你和我
Okay, Ruby... it's just you and me.
快出来
Come on out.
我带了三明治 还有一瓶不错的夏敦埃酒
I got sandwiches, and a nice buttery Chardonnay.
露比
Ruby!
好吧
All right.
她真走运
Lucky her.
我猜这才是真正的普莱维特女士
The real Mrs. Prevett, I presume.
[瑞典语摇篮曲]
打扰了 我在找一位叫露比的女士
Excuse me, um... looking for a lady named Ruby--
只是一个小孩在嘬自己的大拇指嘛
It's just a kid sucking his thumb.
不是他自己的拇指
Not his thumb.
好吧 这样容易有窒息危险
Okay, that's a choking hazard.
糟糕
Crap.
我的手卡住了 取不下来
My hand's stuck. I can't get it off.
喂喂 大块头外国佬
Hey, hey, large foreign person.
你放松点好吗
Easy, relax.
我有应付这类孩子的经验
I've dealt with kids like this before.
"操 麻烦大了"用"挪威语"怎么说
What's "Norway" for "Up shit's creek?"
*你说了脏话*
*Ah, you said a bad word*
*我要告诉你妈妈*
*I'm gonna tell your mama on you, huh!*
*她也会抽你的*
*She gonna whip you too, huh!*
*没错 她肯定会抽你*
*Yeah, that's what she gonna do*
*你这个坏家伙给我趴下*
*Get down with your bad self!*
*说脏话*
*Talking that bad talk*
*骂脏字*
*Saying them bad words*
*你说了脏话 最好收回去*
*You said a bad word, you'd better take it back*
*因为好女孩是不会说脏话的*
*'Cause good little girls don't talk like that*
*如果我告诉你妈妈你说了什么*
*And if I told your mama what you said*
*她会让你回家上♥床♥睡觉*
*She'd make you come in the house and go to bed*
*不过 等一下*
*But now, wait a minute*
*我们可以做个交易*
*We can make a deal*
*如果你照我说的做 我就不告诉你妈妈*
*If you do what I tell you, I won't tell your mama on you*
*我在你耳边悄悄说*
*Let me whisper in your ear*
*我不想别人听到我们要做什么*
*I don't want everybody listening to our business*
*靠近点*
*Come here*
*你愿意做吗*
*Are you gonna do it?*
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表