剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
阿什把那玩意儿用防弹玻璃升级了
Ash upgraded this piece of shit with bulletproof glass.
我可以踢踢踢一整晚
I can bang, bang, bang, all night long!
糟糕 我把手♥机♥丢车上了
Shit! I left my cell in the truck.
-把你的给我 -我的没电了
- Give me yours. - Mine's dead.
你不让我进来 我就要吹气
If you don't let me in, I'll huff...
膨胀
and I'll puff...
把这拖车吹散
and I'll blow this fucking trailer apart!
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
就干等着阿什回来救我们吗
Just wait until Ash comes back and saves us?
那计划我觉着没前途
I don't think that's a plan.
这雪是怎么回事
Okay, what's with the snow?
而且怎么天突然大亮了
And why is it daylight all of a sudden?
-怎么 我刚才晕过去了吗 -没有
- What...did I pass out? - You didn't pass out.
我的灰色砍杀者五金店怎么了
Well, what happened to all my Ashy Slashy stuff?
布洛克·威廉姆斯五金店
这是过去
Uh, this is the past.
我在向你展示回忆
Look, I'm showing you a memory.
我的回忆
My memory.
来
Come on.
这可真是双魂惊梦啊[文字冒险游戏]
Wow. Talk about "Two steps back."
看过《生活多美好》这电影吗
Haven't you seen It's a Wonderful Life?
影片中 一个天使向一个人展示他过去的生活
Where an angel shows a guy his old life,
这样他可以从过去有所收获
so he can learn from the past.
你是鬼魂还是天使
Are you a ghost, or an angel?
这有什么差别吗
What the hell difference does it make?
关键是 我想让你看些东西
The point is, I'm tryin' to show you something.
现在好好看着
Now just watch.
两个你啊
Double vision.
这是什么时代
When was this?
2012年
Mm, 2012.
威廉姆斯先生 布洛克·威廉姆斯
Mr. Williams? Brock Williams?
如果是有关我的抵押 支票附在邮件中了
If this is about my mortgage, the check's in the mail.
-不 我来是为了 -水费吗
- No. I'm here-- - Water?
-电费吗 -不 我只是想知道
- Electric? - No, I just want to know,
阿什利·乔安娜·威廉姆斯是你儿子吗
is Ashley Joanna Williams your son?
天呐
Oh hell.
真是谢谢你给我起了那名字
Thanks for that name, by the way.
那名字给了你耐操的好身体
That name gave you thick skin.
是啊 因为久经沙场变得皮厚耐操了
Yeah, thick from all the playground beatings.
你难过什么
What are you crying about?
让你变得那么好 看看你自己
It did you good. Look at you now.
我猜是吧
Um, I guess.
相信我 如果不是事关生死
...And believe me, I wouldn't be here
我是不会来找他的
if it weren't a matter of life and death.
您儿子处境很危险
Your son is in grave danger,
厉鬼盯上了他 威胁要...
targeted by an evil that threatens to --
"厉鬼" 快走吧 白♥痴♥
An "Evil?" Get lost, ding-dong.
别耽误我做五金生意
I'm trying to sell hardware here.
就不能提醒我一句吗
Way to warn me.
我怎么知道 我以为他是卖♥♥黄♥片♥的
Uh, for all I know, he could've been a porn salesman.
您得看看这个
You need to see this.
这些书页是从一本邪恶之书上撕下的
These pages were torn from a book of evil
人们称之为《死灵之书》
known as the Necronomicon.
数世纪前 我的先祖们奋战并牺牲
Centuries ago, my ancestors fought and died,
以阻止黑暗力量得到这些书页
to keep this away from the forces of darkness.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这家伙有遗失的书页
The guy's got the lost pages.
你是说这些什么书的屁话都是真的吗
You mean that "book" crap was for real?
-呵呵哒 -等等
- Ding-dong. - Uh, hold on.
你说你是哪个组织的人
Uh, who did you say you were with?
我们自称苏美尔骑士团
We call ourselves the Knights of Sumeria.
什么尔什么团
The who with the huh?
我之前也是这么说的
That's exactly what I said!
-我知道这听起来... -等一下
- I know how this sounds... - Wait a second.
和凯丽最近厮混的人好像就是他们的一员
I think Kelly is bonking one of those guys.
但我相信黑暗者伪装成人类的形态
... but I believe a Dark One has taken human form
在到处寻找那本书
to walk the Earth, searching for the Book.
如果恶魔找到了书
If the demon finds it,
便预示着世界末日就要来了
it's a sign that the end of times are near.
黑暗者 他说的是露比
Dark One? He's talking about Ruby.
-谁 -大脚怪
- Who? - Sasquatch.
露比啊
Oh, Ruby.
但这些书页上也记载了消灭厉鬼的秘密
But these pages also hold the secret to destroying this evil,
您儿子就是关键
and your son is the key.
我必须在一切万劫不复前找到他
I have to find him before it's too late.
你给我听好 小子
Well, you listen up, boy.
我儿子也像你一样总念叨"厉鬼"
My son babbled on about "evil" just like you.
那毁了他一生 毁了我们一家的生活
It ruined his life. It ruined my family's life.
或许阿什利在该留下奋战时
Now Ashley may have turned and run when
转身逃跑了
he should have stayed and fought,
但我肯定不会让一个疯子
but I'm sure as shit not siccing some nut bag
对他灌输这些疯言疯语
preaching evil mumbo jumbo on him.
我得和那家伙谈谈
I got to talk to that guy!
做不到 这是一段回忆
You can't. It's- it's a memory.
除非您告诉我怎么找到您儿子
But I'm not leaving until you tell me
否则我不会离开
how I can find your son.
人类的命运岌岌可危
The fate of humanity hangs in the balance.
我要去地下室拿点备品
Look, I'm fetching some supplies from downstairs.
你这还有地窖吗
You got a cellar here?
我回来时你最好已经走了
You better be gone when I come back,
否则就让你尝尝老子这两个
or I'm going to let you have some
艾克&蒂娜·特纳 美国著名流行音乐组合
艾克&蒂娜·特纳般拳头的厉害
of Ike & Tina Turner's Greatest Hits.
威廉姆斯先生 求求您了
Mr. Williams, I'm begging you.
是吗 现在你能用高音求我了
Yeah? Well, now you can do it in High C!
蠢货 你在下面没事吧
Hey, dipshit. You okay down there?
-老天 -老天
- Oh boy. - Oh boy.
见鬼了 他好像死了
Holy shit, he looks dead.
他死了吗 我为什么要问你
Is he dead? Why am I asking you?
安静下来了
It's quiet.
也许他...
Maybe he...
放我进去 我只是想跟你玩
Let me in! I just want to play!
真需要我爸爸的时候
The one time I actually need my dad,
他居然出去买♥♥酒了
and he's probably out on a beer run.
凯丽 拜托 是我
Kelly, come on! It's me!
你强大的阴♥道♥哥
Your powerful vagina.
呵呵 现在你就是个强大的眼中钉肉中刺
Yeah, right now you're my powerful pain in the ass!
找点什么东西能制♥服♥他
Check for something to hold him down.
肯定有强力胶带 或者绳子什么的
There's got to be duct tape, maybe some rope--
刀枪怎么样
How about guns and knives?
不行 外面那是巴勃罗
No! That is Pablo out there.
我不想杀他 我是要救他
I don't want to kill him, I want to help him.
找到什么了吗
You find anything?
没什么 都是老头子的没用东西
There's nothing but nasty old man shit.
天哪 真不敢相信我有那个混♥蛋♥的基因
God, I can't believe I share DNA with that dipshit.
好吧 暂停 我们认真说两句
Okay, you know what? Time out for real talk.
我知道看起来好像阿什毁了你的生活
I know it seems like Ash ruined your life.
-凯凯 -好吧 也许是有那么点基因
- Kel. - Okay, maybe he has a little bit,
但是自从知道了你的存在以后 他所做的这一切
but, everything he's done since he knew you existed
都是为了保护你
was to protect you.
也包括当众控诉我的辅♥导♥员是猛鬼一枚吗
That include publicly accusing my counselor of being a demon?
是的 布兰迪 因为她的确是
Yes, Brandy, because your counselor is a demon.
-她叫露比 她... -天哪 怎么连你也这么说
- Her name is Ruby, and-- - Oh my God! Not you too!
要我说 你和你♥爸♥一样固执...
You know what? You're as stubborn as your old ma--
倒霉巴勃罗就不能当个素食主义吗
Fucking Pablo couldn't be a vegan!
坐下 我找点东西给你包扎
Sit. I'll- I'll find something to bandage that.
该死
Damn it.
凯丽
Kelly!
看来你们关系很近啊
So you guys are close, huh?
不仅如此
Beyond close.
巴勃罗和我... 血脉相连
Pablo and I are... bound by blood.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表