剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
It's sad. I just wish that young man
能有点常识
had shown a little more common sense.
你干的吗
You did this!?
今晚的活动有特殊的着装要求
Tonight's event had a very specific dress code,
他居然穿着这样的鞋来了
and he wears those shoes?
天哪 你这是怎么了
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?
这就是我想跟你说的秘密
Well, that's the little secret I was talking about.
布兰迪 那个混♥蛋♥
Brandy! Oh that bastard.
闭嘴 屠夫
Shut it, butcher!
等他们把你绑在桌子上
When they strap you to the table,
我会要求亲自为民除害
I'm gonna ask to stick in the needle myself.
可笑的是你 伙计
Yeah, jokes on you, pal!
密歇根压根没有死刑
Michigan doesn't even have the death penalty!
给我闭嘴...
Shut up and--
凯丽 你跑哪去了
Kelly, where the hell have you been?
你怎么没和布兰迪在一起
And why aren't you with Brandy?
她跑了
She took off on me!
阿什 情况比预想还糟糕
Ash, it's worse than we thought.
我觉得露比今晚想杀布兰迪
I think Ruby's planning to kill Brandy tonight!
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
首先 有个很英俊
Well, for starters there's a very handsome
但恶魔版本的我正到处乱跑
but demented version of me running around here.
如果见到他
So if you see him,
我批准你打烂他的脸
I give you permission to break his face.
那你呢
And what about you?
我去救我女儿
I'm gonna save my daughter.
叮当 你死啦
Ding dong, you're dead
布兰迪
Brandy?!
我们走我们走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
叮咚 你死了
Ding dong, you're dead
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
是另一个我♥干♥的
it was the other me!
走起 你好啊亲
Let's go!Hello girl!
普莱维特小姐
Ms. Prevett!
-我刚听说学校里有个杀手 -不
- I just heard there's a killer in the school! - No.
叮咚 你死了
Ding dong, you're dead
你说的对 他就是某种恶魔
You were right, he's some kind of demon freak!
我的天哪 这也是他干的吗
Oh my God, did he do that too?
布兰迪 这仅仅是开始
Brandy, this is just the beginning.
这里的每个人都有危险
Everybody here is in danger!
布兰迪
Brandy!
我们还没结束呢你就走了
You left before we could finish!
趴下
Get down!
布兰迪
Brandy!
来老爹这里
Come to Papa!
布兰迪
Brandy!
来跟爸爸跳个舞啊
Come and dance with your dad!
不
Noo!!
布兰迪
Brandy!
叮咚 你死了
Ding dong, you're dead
布兰迪
Brandy!
是灰色斩杀者
It's Ashy Slashy!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
救我
Help me.
糟糕
Shit!
来啊 老大
Come on! Jefe!
见鬼
Shit.
抱歉 老大
Sorry. Jefe!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
凯丽
Kelly?
我在这里
I'm in here.
凯丽
Kelly!
你之前说你...
You said you were...
我以为你...
I thought you...
凯丽 你没事吧
Kelly, are you okay?
我 我没事啊
Me? I'm fine.
外面现在一片混乱
I mean it's crazy out there.
所有的一切都失控了
All hell has broken loose!
你没事吧 你看起来很紧张
Are you okay? 'Cause you seem nervous.
我是有点紧张
I am. Nervous.
因为我...
Uh, because, I--
凯丽 我以为你有危险了
Kel, I thought that you were in danger.
如果你出了什么事情的话
I would never be able to forgive myself
我是永远不会原谅我自己的
if something bad happened to you.
尤其是我从来没能鼓起勇气去...
Especially since I never worked up the courage to...
亲你
kiss you.
好吧 也许我们能改变这一点
Well, maybe we should change that.
是啊 也许我们应该
Yeah, maybe we should.
对的 就是这样
Yeah, that's right!
我打你是因为我和真的凯丽已经亲过了
I hit you 'cause the real Kelly and I did kiss,
而且感觉很棒
and it was freakin' awesome!
所以你到底是什么东西
So what are you, anyway?
恶魔
Demon?
附身恶灵
Deadite?
都不是
None of the above.
我是凯雅
I'm Kaya.
布兰迪 如果真到了那一步宝贝
Brandy, if it comes to it honey.
你保护好自己
You protect yourself.
不要
No!
阿什·威廉姆斯
Ash Williams!
放过这些孩子
Leave these children alone!
你要的是我 我在这儿
If it's me you want, here I am!
布兰迪
Brandy!
没事了 爸爸来了
It's okay, Daddy's here!
你♥他♥妈♥的离我们远点
Stay the fuck away from us!
来啊 开枪啊
Go ahead, shoot me.
给你深爱的人脸上来一枪
Put a hole through this pretty face you love so much.
开枪啊
Do it!
来啊 小情郎
Come on, lover boy.
等一切结束 这个身体残留的部分都归你
When this is over you can have what's left of this body.
拉下扳机啊
Pull the trigger.
不要
No!
别杀我
Please don't.
告诉凯丽 谢谢她的血肉之驱
Tell Kelly I said thanks for her flesh and blood.
不要
No!!
老大
Jefe!
小心点 那玩意很危险
Careful, that thing is dangerous!
别过来
Stay back!
你是个厉鬼
You're one of them!
不 事情很好解释 孩子
No. Very simple explanation, kiddo.
有两个我
There's two of me!
他会口不择言 你是个魔鬼
Oh, he'd say anything! You're a monster!
你真正该害怕的是她
She's the one you should be afraid of!
放过她吧
Leave her alone!
不 你会杀了她的
No! You're killing her!
不是我 她在自己玩自己
I'm not doing this! She's doing it herself!
你啥时候开始有这种喜好了
When did you start liking this?
老大
Jefe!
老大
Jefe.
我知道这个词
I know that word!
你刚刚喊我"老大"
You just called me "Boss."
好在我西班牙语很好
Good thing I'm fluent in Espa?ol.
行吧
yeah!
阿什 凯丽死了
Ash, Kelly's dead!
露比杀了她 现在一个什么破烂恶魔
Ruby killed her and now some nasty demon
附在她身上
took over her body!
听起来好残忍♥
That sounds diabolical.
我是听到锯子的声音吗
Is that a chainsaw I hear?
想必是的
Why yes it is.
用你们西班牙语说就是"电锯"
Where you come from they're better known as "Motosierra".
那不是你的锯吗
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表