剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
你真的上了学吗
You actually went to school?
是啊 这些过道见证了美好的回忆
Yeah, these halls have some sweet memories.
在这里遇见我第一个琳达
Met my first Linda here.
等我一下
Hey, give me a second.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
不好意思 我都不认识你
I'm sorry, I don't even know you,
但我找阿什帮忙做错了吗
but did I make a mistake coming to Ash for help?
自从我跟了老大
Ever since I hooked up with El Jefe,
见过许多怪事发生
I've seen a lot of weird shit go down.
他总是罩着我
He's always had my back.
好吧 差不多总是
Well, almost always.
有一次我被切成了两半
There was this one time I got cut in half.
什么
What?
没错 但阿什及时回来救了我
Yeah, but Ash went back in time to save me.
特别酷 也很奇怪
It was so cool, but also really weird,
因为等我们回去 好像什么也没变
because when we got back, nothing seemed to have changed.
大♥麻♥烟卷
Maui Wowie.
这是我的应急储备
It's my emergency stash.
我把这坏家伙收起来等合适的时机吸
I'll just put this bad boy away for the appropriate time.
布兰迪
Brandy?
不管是谁在那里 滚开
Whoever's out there, fuck off!
布兰迪
Brandy?
这个不是你的种 傻♥逼♥
She's not yours, dumb-ass!
妈妈
Mom!
亲爱的 谢天谢地
Honey! Thank God!
闪开 熊妈妈
Back off, Mama Bear!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我小兄弟身上的纹身疼的厉害
The ink on my buddy went nuclear,
这意味着恶魔就在附近
that means evil is just around the corner.
所以你的小蜜桃可能就是个嗜血的怪兽
So your little peach could be a bowel-sucking hell beast.
妈妈 这个电锯怪人在这干什么
Mom, what's the chainsaw geek doing here?
亲爱的 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Oh, honey, uh, I don't know how to tell you this,
但阿什 他 他是你的...
but Ash, he's- he's ah- he's your--
她其实想说我是你老爹
What she's trying to say is, I'm your pop.
最亲的爸爸
Father dearest.
老精枪
The old sperm shooter.
-什么 -但你可以叫我爸爸
- What? - But you can call me Dad,
但如果你是附身恶灵的话就快滚
unless you're a Deadite, then you can go fuck yourself.
所以来吧 恶魔之子
So come on now, demon-spawn!
让爹地看看你有什么本事
Show Daddy what you got!
好的 大家都别动
Okay, nobody move.
我所谓的女儿 还有谁在这里
Alleged Daughter, who else is in the room?
你...
Um, you...
那个奇怪发型的人
the guy with the hair...
我妈 还有...
... my mom, and--
瑞秋
Rachel?
灰色斩杀者
Ashy Slashy
是一个真正的讨厌鬼
was a real stinker
在她姐姐的头上砍了一斧子
Took an axe to his sister's thinker
喂 布兰迪的朋友
Hey, Brandy's friend.
你能小声一点吗
You want to keep it down?
我的天 瑞秋 你做了什么
Oh! Oh my God! Rachel? What have you done?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
瑞秋
Rachel!
爆♥炸♥吧
Blow.
不
No!
我爱你 布兰迪
I love you, Brandy.
甘蒂
Candy.
妈妈
Mom!
你为什么
Why you--
不
No!
灰色斩杀者 很快你就会一无所有...
Ashy Slashy, soon there'll be nothing left of you...
我们会灭了你的种和你的婊♥子♥女儿
... we'll destroy your seed and your whore daughter too.
抱歉了祸水妞 哥要舞力全开了
Sorry jailbait, my dance card is a little full.
我只能让你挤进去了
I'll have to squeeze you in.
布兰迪
Brandy!
吃哥一招吧 小辣鸡
Suck on that, Harpo.
怎么...怎么回事
What... what?
我知道
I know.
这不好受
It sucks.
我记得我第一次面对厉鬼
I remember my first taste of evil.
矮油 小狮
Oh, Cougie!
你也被附体了
They got you too!
阿什
Ash!
你们好哇 男孩儿们
Howdy fuckin' ho, boys.
想我了吗
Miss me?
瞧瞧谁回来了
Well, looky who's back,
你穿皮衣帅翻了
and seriously rocking the leather.
这小白脸是谁啊
Who's the boy toy?
凯丽说得对
Kelly was right.
你是预言中的救世主
You are the prophesied one.
这是道尔顿
This is Dalton.
他是苏美尔骑士团的一员
He's with the Knights of Sumeria.
什么尔什么团
The who with the huh?
很高兴认识你
It's an honor to meet you.
我这一生都在等待机会和这个
I've been waiting for the chance to battle this ancient evil
古老的厉鬼战斗
my entire life.
他挺崇拜你的
Yeah, he's kind of a fan.
那孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
信不信由你 那是我女儿
Oh, believe it or not, that's my daughter.
桑迪
Sandy.
不对 曼迪
Ah, Mandy.
是布兰迪
Brandy.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you.
我们还在互相了解ing
We're still getting to know each other.
队友们 看来厉鬼回来了
Okay, team, it looks like evil's back,
埃尔克格罗夫成了一片废墟
and Elk Grove is ground zero.
凯丽 巴勃罗
Kelly, Pablo.
那个谁 你准备好了吗
Other guy, you up for this?
同生共死
One for all, and all for one.
很可爱 但是算了吧
Uh, cute, but no.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
认真得说一句
Say it like you mean it.
捉鬼敢死队回来了
Ghost Beaters are back!
太他妈对了 我们来了
Fucking A, right we are!
厉鬼...
And evil...
我们来找你了
oh, we're coming for you.
我觉得现在是时候了 巴勃罗
I think now is the appropriate time Pablo.
桑迪来口不
Sandy?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表