剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Shit.
伙计们
Guys!
我觉得我们得立马离开这里
I think we need to get out of here right now.
跑
Run!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
道尔顿 有人能听到吗
Dalton! Can you guys hear me?!
操
Fuck!
有人吗
Hello?!
巴勃罗...该死的
Pablo... goddamn it.
我靠
Shit.
道尔顿 不不不不不
Dalton! No, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
是巴勃罗...
It was Pablo...
是巴勃罗♥干♥的
Pablo did this.
-巴勃罗♥干♥的吗 -凯丽 快走
- Pablo did this to you? - Kelly, get out of here.
看看我
Uh, look at me.
看看你那狗屁朋友做了什么
Look at what your fucking friend did.
他陷害了我们
He set us up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们应该趁当初有机会时杀了他
We should have killed him when we had the chance.
把匕♥首♥给我
Give me the dagger.
会有其他办法的
There's got to be another way.
凯丽...把匕♥首♥给我
Kelly... give me the dagger.
我告诉过你会变成这样 但是你不听我的
I told you this would happen, but you wouldn't listen to me.
我很抱歉 道尔顿
I'm sorry, Dalton.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
现在把他妈的匕♥首♥给我
Now give me that fucking dagger!
没人能惹捉鬼敢死队
Nobody fucks with the Ghost Beaters!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo?
道尔顿
Dalton.
让我们瞧瞧 他有啤酒...
Well, let's see, he's got some beer...
夹心饼干 还有...
Pop-Tarts, and...
一根放了好久的玉米热狗
and a old corn dog.
该死的 孩子
Goddamn, boy.
你这儿能有点正常人吃的食物吗
Don't you ou keep any real food around here?
你在耍什么把戏 老头
What's your game, Gramps?
你这人怎么戏这么多
Why's everything got to be a drama with you?
我们有粗[精]绳[斑]
We got rope!
我们有橡[套]胶[套] 我们要啥有啥
We got rubber! We got it all!
小美人的辅♥导♥员
That cutie-pie's counselor
让我顺便来看看她 仅此而已
asked me to drop in on her, that's all.
是吗 你老朋友露比吗
Oh, yeah? Your buddy Ruby?
是啊 大脚怪
Yeah, ol' Sasquatch.
那个漂亮的厉鬼
That fine looking slice of evil
把我从土里拉了出来
pulled me right from the dirt.
来吧 动手吧
Go ahead, make your move.
我埋了你一次 也能再埋一次
I put you in the dirt once, I can do it again.
好小子 让布兰迪看看你究竟是怎样的魔鬼
Oh, attaboy. Show Brandy the monster that you really are.
-乌干达 应有尽有 -见鬼
- ... to "Ildo." - Goddamn it.
因为在"灰色斩杀者"的店里 我们的服务...
Because at Ashy Slashy's service is literally...
-在搞什么嘛 -我的中间名嘛
- Oh, what are you doing? - My middle...
你觉得她现在讨厌你吗
You think she hates you now?
老天
Oh, boy.
别担心布兰迪
Don't worry about Brandy,
我会借个肩膀给她靠着哭
I'll give her a shoulder to cry on.
我喜欢我的孩子煎个三分熟
I like my kids cooked medium rare!
我早上喜欢闻烤老爹的味道
And I love the smell of old man in the morning!
那个... 好消息是我可以解释
Uh... the good news is I can explain.
我真希望死的是你
I wish you were the one that was dead.
亲爱的 不要只看表面
Honey, don't judge a book by its cover!
-别烦我 -不 听我说 亲爱的
- Leave me alone. - No, look, sweetie,
我根本没有杀他
I didn't even kill him,
因为他早就死了
because he's already dead!
孩子啊
Kids.
*我不知道现在的孩子是怎么毛病*
*I don't know what's wrong with these kids today*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*谁能明白他们说的是什么鬼*
*Who can understand anything they say*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*你们是不听话 不讲礼的傻瓜*
*You're disobedient, disrespectful oafs*
*又吵又疯 邋遢还懒的二流子*
*Noisy, crazy, sloppy, lazy loafers*
*既然说到这个话题*
*And while we're on the subject*
*孩子*
*kids*
*跟他们说啊说啊费尽口舌*
*You can talk and talk till your face is blue*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*但他们依然我行我素*
*But they still just do what they want to do*
*他们怎么就不能像我们过去那样*
*Why can't they be like we were*
*各方各面完美无缺*
*Perfect in every way*
*现在的孩子是什么毛病*
*What's the matter with kids today*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*我努力尽我所能抚养你*
*I've tried to raise you the best I could*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*我做的所有事都是为了你好*
*All the things I've done were for your own good*
*孩子*
*Kids*
*你就不能有一次感激我做出的牺牲吗*
*Can't you once appreciate how I've sacrificed*
*工作 苦干 节衣缩食 精打细算*
*Working, slaving, skrimping, saving pennies*
*还忍♥受和你老爸在一起*
*And living with your father*
*孩子啊*
*Kids*
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表