剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
What if I'm right?
布兰迪
Brandy.
爸爸
Dad...
我可以的 老大
I can do this, Jefe.
好吧 你去找她
All right, go get her.
布兰迪 拿着
Brandy, hang onto that!
这几个小菜交给我
I got these jokers.
这个老玩意我来
And I got this guy.
一起玩玩吧
Here we go.
找到你了 阿什
We found you Ash!
死亡之书是我们的了...
The Book of the Dead is now ours--
妈妈应该教过你
Your Mama should have taught
嘴里有东西的时候不要说话
you not to speak with your mouth full.
小心
Heads up.
搞尼玛啊
What the fuck!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
凯丽
Kelly?
不
No.
不不不 凯丽
No, no, no. Kelly.
凯丽
Kelly?
我带她过来了的
I brought her through.
不
No!
不
No!
不 我不明白
No! I don't understand.
我想救你 但我救不了你
I wanted to save you, but I couldn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一路走好
Descansa en paz, mi amor.
你没事
You're fine.
你安全了
You're safe.
我还活着
Am I alive?
你还活着
You're alive.
这是搞什...
What the actual...
该死
Fuck me!
我看起来跟基思·理查兹一样
I look like Keith Richards.
其实我觉得更像伊基·波普
I was thinking more Iggy Pop.
蓬头垢面而且唱歌♥难听
Filthy and not fine.
果然 父女俩一个样
Yep, there's two of 'em now.
阿什
Hey, Ash.
镇定
Easy.
抱歉 阿什
I'm sorry, Ash.
我以为我自己可以搞定露比的
I thought I could take Ruby on my own.
我以为我能跟你一样
I thought I could be like you.
我错了
I was wrong.
说的真♥他♥妈♥对 你是错了
Fuckin' A right, you were.
阿什 你这次又干了什么
Oh, Ash, what the hell did you do this time?
没有 我这次什么都没干
Nothing! Didn't do anything.
黑暗者拿到了死灵之书
The Dark Ones have the Necronomicon.
什么
What?
出去 现在就出去
Get out! Get out now!
爸爸 别离开我
Dad, don't leave me.
我不会的孩子
I won't, kiddo.
我向你保证
I promise you.
妈妈
Mom?!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 你在哪
Where are you, Mom?
你没事吧 受伤了吗 没有吧
You okay? You hurt? No?
撤退 二队火力掩护
Fall back! Bravo, cover fire!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
快点 动起来 动起来
Come on! Move it, move it!
天哪
Jesus!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
-你们都没事吧 -我没事
- Everybody okay?- Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
-快走 -再说一遍 我以联邦法命令你们向后退
- Let's go! - I repeat, fall back... Federal law!
我们走了
There we go.
好了 抓紧了
All right, hang on tight!
后退
Fall back!
后撤 后撤
Move back! Move back!
撤 撤 撤
Back, back, back!
我的天
Oh, shit!
在你身后 小心
Behind you! Watch out!
来啊
Come on!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
凯丽
Kelly!
快走
Come on!
有我呢
I got ya!
-跟我来 -快进去
- Come with me!- Get 'em in there!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
快上车 我们正在疏散
Get into the transport! We're evacuating!
我们快没时间了
We're out of time, people!
长官
Sir!
突击队授权
Strike group authorized!
他们要用核弹了
They're gonna nuke it!
去他的 我们疏散完毕之前都不可以
God damnit! Not until we're clear!
看我们的信♥号♥♥
On our signal!
看我们的信♥号♥♥
On our signal!
老大 核弹也杀不了它的
Jefe! That won't kill it.
只会让它更强大
It's only gonna make it stronger.
-更大 -队长
- Bigger.- Hey, chief!
如果是我我就不会用核弹炸它
I wouldn't nuke that thing if I were you.
给我滚进车里去
Get your ass into the transport
要么你就靠你自己 牛仔
or you're on your own, cowboy!
我去
Fuck!
这个给我 我去
Give me that! Fuck!
-你们还想尝尝我的厉害吗 -好了走吧
- Yeah, you want some more?- Come on, let's go!
走路 快进去
Let's go! Get in there!
把剩余的都聚在一起
Gather up the rest of this!
我们先离开 然后开火
We're out! We then fire!
爸爸 上车
Dad, get in!
不
No!
你在干什么
What are you doing!?
我老爹总说我是个逃兵 布兰迪
My father always said I ran from my fights, Brandy.
这次我不会再逃了
I'm not running from this one.
阿什 快点 快他妈上车
Ash, come on. Get in the fucking truck!
凯丽 人们需要一个强有力的领导者
Kelly, the people are gonna need a strong leader.
一个可以依靠的人
Someone they can depend on.
一个可以信赖的人
Someone they can believe in.
这个人就是你
That's you.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
现在你是老大了
You're the Jefe now.
你们拯救这些人
You save them.
你说过不会丢下我
You said you wouldn't leave me!
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
为了你们所有人
I'm doing it for all of you.
我总要有一次承认我是个什么样的人
I gotta finally for once, own up to who the hell I am.
士兵们 我们要撤退了
Soldiers, we are leaving!
出发
Let's go!
来尝尝我的厉害
Come get some.
这家伙派得上用场
That could be handy.
好了阿什 就像游戏厅的游戏《战场》一样
Okay Ash, just like Battle Zone, the arcade game.
这能有多难呢
How hard could it be, right?
抱歉 巴勃罗 我错了
Sorry, Pablo, my bad.
就是这样
That's it.
加油 你这台老爷车
Come on, you bucket of bolts!
很好 大家伙
Okay, big boy!
阿什利·J·威廉姆斯来干♥你♥了
Ashley J Williams is coming for you!
找到你了 你个大混♥蛋♥
There you are, you big bastard!
别跑
Don't go anywhere.
我给你准备了好东西
I've got a little something for ya.
锁定目标上膛完毕
Locked and loaded.
喂 你个大怂包
Hey, you bag of assholes!
在找我吗
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表