剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
The Necronomicon.
-什么 -快点
- What? - Now!
阿什 你真觉得能信这垃圾
Ash, do you really think you can trust this piece of shit
会守信吗
to keep his word?
我怎么会知道 我是在讲和
How the hell should I know? I'm making this up.
轻点 这可是一只新手
Easy man! It's a brand new hand!
你若击败我 我们会接受被放逐的命运
You defeat me, we accept exile from this realm...
你的朋友也会回来
and your friend shall be returned.
好的 你若击败我 我估计所有坏事
Okay, you defeat me, I guess all kinds of bad crap's
就会一直持续下去
going to happen for a long time.
明白
Got it.
以血为誓
A promise sealed with blood.
这是最有力的契约了
There's no stronger bond.
做好准备
Put your dancing shoes on.
迎接终极一战吧
Let's do this.
对你来说太快了 是吗
Too quick for you, huh?
来吧 比尔
Come on, Bill.
要实打实的击中我
The idea is to actually hit me.
看看他们
Look at them.
自尊心的奴仆
Slaves to pride.
愿为虚荣心付出一切代价
Willing to risk everything for vanity,
而把我们作为筹码
while using us as bargaining chips.
来啊
Come on!
我会被放逐 而你会被玷污并吞噬
Me to be banished, and you to be defiled and devoured.
我没听到自己会被玷污
I never heard anything about being defiled.
这是暗示 相信我
It was implied, trust me.
他们已经表现出他们心中我们是多微不足道
They've shown us just how little they think we matter.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我才不要把一切都押在他们的意气之争上
I'm not going to risk everything for a contest of egos.
我要更改他们的承诺
I'm going to alter the deal.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
我们凡人管那叫"疼"
That's what mortals call "Pain!"
做好准备
Get on board,
因为疼痛会一波一波地向你袭来
because the pain train is stopping in Bill Ville!
你打架时像个小姑娘
You fight like a girl!
你为什么跟着阿什混
What are you doing with Ash?
你分明比他强多了
Because you're stronger than him.
你明明可以做领导者 为什么要做跟班
Why be a follower, when you could be a leader?
凯丽 你比阿什更强大
Kelly. You're stronger than Ash.
你本该是领队 为什么要跟随着他
Why follow, when you should lead?
与我合作 我会给你
You join with me, and I'll give you powers
超乎你想像的力量
you couldn't possibly imagine.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die!
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
你们赢不了的
You can't win.
别打别打
Oh! No, no, no!
切特
Chet!
阿什
Ash!
你被卡得死死的
You are stuck in there real good!
是真朋友就该搭把手
A real friend would give you a hand.
当然啦...
Of course...
你任凭谢丽尔杀死我 所以...
you did let Cheryl kill me, so,
我看你也不算真朋友
guess you're not a real friend.
切特 快住手
Chet! Stop that!
好吧 看来我不得不切掉
Oh well, I guess I'll have to take,
你的手 伙计
your hand, buddy.
什么声音
What's that?
你这是要干什...
What do you think you're do-
不
Oh, no!
别乱动
Oh! Be still!
不
No!
不
Woo-hoo! No! Oh!
真是的
Oh, man!
我的处子之手
Oh, my virgin hand!
它还连一罐啤酒都没拿过
It hasn't even held a beer!
你立刻给我回来
You get back here right now!
去死吧
Take that!
真恶心
Hey, gross!
我们的游戏一直没玩完呢 阿什
We never finished our game, Ashy.
你真的想陪阿什·威廉姆斯死在这吗
Do you really want to die here with Ash Williams,
还是想和我合作
or join with me?
我从阿什身上学到了一件事
There's one thing I learned from Ash.
先开枪 永远别多问
Shoot first, ask questions never.
你本能拥有一切
You could've had it all.
躲在别人的人皮里
Hiding in the skins of people.
你这招太怂了
That's a punk move!
你说过你不会用任何能力的
You said you wouldn't use any powers!
阿什利
Ashley?
阿什利
Ashley?
阿什利 我们这是在哪
Ashley. Where are we?
你才不是我爸
You are not my father.
是我 儿子 真的是我
Oh yes, son. It- it's really me.
没时间解释了 但你要仔细听好
Uh, there's no time to explain, but listen carefully.
生死相关 你必须知道真♥相♥
It's vital that you know the truth.
我多年前就该告诉你
I should've told you years ago,
但你当时还没做好准备
but you weren't ready.
现在你做好准备了
You are now.
你和我...
You see, you and I--
你别把我爸牵扯进来
You leave my dad out of this!
阿什利 你个白♥痴♥
Ashley, you idiot!
-住手 -不好意思
- Stop it! - Sorry.
我发起飙来连自己都刹不住闸
I don't come with brakes!
-听我说 -闭嘴
- Listen to me -- - Shut up.
让我缓口气...
Between breath --
爱骗谁骗谁去吧
Tell it to somebody who cares!
阿什利 你...
Ashley, you are --
深吸一口气 老伙计
Take a breath, buddy!
你只有这一口气了
You're going to need it!
游戏... 结束
Game... over!
还人类的救世主呢
Savior of Humanity?
连你最亲近的人都救不了
Couldn't even save the ones dearest to you.
你真的以为我会遵守承诺吗
Did you really think I was going to honor the deal?
拿起电锯 儿子
Take the chainsaw, son.
人类可真好骗
Humans are so gullible.
你个使诈的小人身手还挺厉害
Oh, nice move, for a cheater!
对不起 凯丽
I'm sorry, Kelly.
我不该带我们回来
I was wrong to bring us here.
我辜负了你 我辜负了巴勃罗...
I failed you, I failed Pablo...
我辜负了全世界
I failed the world.
我们赢的次数远远超过输的次数 阿什
We won a fuck ton more than we lost, Ash.
那不算失败
That's not failure.
不敢苟同
I disagree.
预言中的救世主将会死在我手中
Prophesied one will die by my hand.
人类将会再次臣服于邪恶
Humanity will bow to evil once more.
从各种意义上来讲...
And by every definition...
那都算失败
that spells failure.
等等
Wait!
好吧
Okay.
你成功了
You did it.
你赢了
You won.
我不怕死
Now I'm not afraid of dying.
但在我死之前 我得知道一件事
But before I go, I got to know one thing.
什么事
What is it?
她在床上什么样
What was she like in the sack?
你们这些神真好骗
You immortals are so gullible!
你干了什么
What have you done?!
遵守了约定
Honored the deal!
阿什
Ash!
我们该走了
That's our cue!
阿什
Ash!
不 不要
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表