剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, God. You were so giving!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom?!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 我妈人呢
Mom? Where's Mom?
琳达
Linda!
琳达
Linda!
-妈妈 -琳达
- Mom?! - Linda!
妈妈 你在哪
Mom, where are you?!
救命
Help!
谁来救我出去
Someone get me out of here!
阿什 阿什
Ash! Ash! Oh!
-天哪 -琳达 谢天谢地你没事
- Oh, boy. - Linda, thank God you're okay.
我立刻就救你出来 宝贝
Get you out of there in no time, baby.
快阻止它
Stop it!
别担心 琳达
Don't worry, Linda.
我会救你出来的 无论要用多久
I'll get you out of there, no matter how long it takes!
阿什 接着
Ash, catch!
琳达 你没事吧
Linda, are you all right?
我刚刚昏了头
I messed up.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know that, and I'm sorry.
但我现在清醒了
But I'm here now,
我会保证你和莱西的安全
and I'll keep you, and Lacey safe.
-我发誓 -别碰我
- I swear! - Don't touch me.
-亲爱的 -咱俩玩完了
- Honey. - It's over!
你妈开的是大众汽车
Your mother drove a Volkswagen.
是啊 是你把车偷走了
Yeah, and you stole it.
-还撞烂了 -没错
- And crashed it. - Damn right I did.
但你要知道 那不是我的错
But you know what, it's not my fault,
因为我当时醉得昏天黑地了
because I was totally wasted.
我这是怎么了
Ugh, what's happening to me?!
把它从我身体里弄出来
Get it out of me!
求求你了
Please!
求求你了 让它停下来
Please, make it stop!
我觉得他要死了
Oh, I think he's dying!
冷静点 巴勃罗 没事的
Stay calm, Pablo. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
那是闪族语吗
Is that Sumerian?
反正不是法语
It ain't French.
我告诉过你了 我就是他
I told you I'm him.
我就是邪神巴力
I'm Baal!
不 巴勃罗 你不是邪神巴力
No Pablo, you're not Baal.
你是我们阻止他的唯一希望
You're our only hope of stopping him.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表