剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
你不走 我们就离开你
You leave, or we'll leave you!
好吧 我找到他了
Well, I found him.
汤马斯在外面吗
Thomas is out there?
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我劝你别去
Ooh, I wouldn't do that.
没事了
We're good.
莱西 上楼去等着
Lacey, go wait for me upstairs.
阿什·威廉姆斯
Ash Williams!
我命令你马上投降
You've been ordered to surrender yourself
出来接受逮捕
into my custody, right now!
汤马斯
Thomas?
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你看到阿什做的事了
You saw what Ash did!
你知道他在保护我们
You know he's protecting us!
-我知道的 -我们要你滚出来
- All I know is, - We want you out here!
就是如果他不自愿出来
if he doesn't come out willingly,
我们就进去把他拽出来
we're coming in there to drag him out!
你听到了吗 威廉姆斯
You hear me, Williams?!
好吧 我们不能让那群人进来
Okay, we cannot let this crowd in here,
捣乱露比对巴勃罗做的鬼事
to screw up whatever Ruby's doing with Pablo.
我有个办法
I got an idea.
你想要阿什
You want Ash?!
那你们这群操蛋货最好知道怎么穿过子弹
Well you fuckwads better know how to walk through lead!
好吧 我刚向一群平民开了枪
Okay, so, I just fired a gun at a crowd of civilians.
是啊 那应该是重罪
Yeah, that's like a felony.
那个 这是做什么的
Hey, what- what, what's that for?
保护
Protection.
抱歉 盐能怎么保护他
I'm sorry, how is salt meant to protect him?
不是 是保护我们不受他伤害
It's not, it's meant to protect us from him.
别担心 一切都会好的
Don't worry, everything is going to be fine.
就是个预防措施
It's just a precaution.
对吧
Right?
我要用个咒语来加快融合速度
I'm going to use an incantation to accelerate the convergence.
会比现在要疼很多 是不是
It's going to hurt a lot more than this, isn't it?
很快就会结束的
It'll be over quickly.
快后退
Back off now,
不然我就用子弹操♥烂♥你的脸
or I will fuck your faces with bullets!
-演得太过了吗 -我完全信了
- Too much? - I totally bought it.
听起来他们想从上边进入
Sounds like they're trying to break in upstairs.
我在下边就好
I'm good down here.
好吧 我去去就来
Okay, I'll be right back.
坚持住 巴勃罗
Stay strong, Pablo!
感觉我的皮肤要爆♥炸♥了
It feels like my skin is going to explode!
看起来有些不太对劲
It looks like something's not right.
在吊坠那边
By that pendant.
求你 求你 你得停下来
Please! Please! You have to stop this!
巴勃罗 我需要拿掉那个吊坠
Pablo, I need to take that pendant.
操
Fuck.
阿什
Ash.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
我的天
Oh my God.
切特 你在这里干什么
Chet! What are you doing in here?!
没什么
Nothing.
切特
Ah, Chet?
-什么 -我们应该离开这里
- Yeah? - We should get out of here.
好的
Okay.
快动起来 切特
Move your butt, Chet!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
他们拿到了书
They have the book.
阿什
...Ash.
你在那房♥间里做什么
What the hell were you doing in that room?
老兄 有一大群暴民冲你来了
Dude, there's a huge mob coming for you.
我是来警告你的
I came to warn you!
你在谢丽尔的房♥间里干什么呢
What were you doing in Cheryl's room,
还拿着她的东西
with her stuff?
等等 那是谢丽尔的房♥间啊
Oh, wait! Is that Cheryl's room?
阿什
Ash?
阿什利
Ashley?
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
-谢丽尔 -谢丽尔
- Cheryl. - Cheryl?
阿什 是你吗
Ash? Is that you?
我好怕
I'm scared.
是的 是我 谢丽尔
Yeah... it's me, Cheryl.
你怎么来到这里的 妹妹
How'd you get here, sis?
我不知道
I don't know.
这一切我都搞不明白
I- I don't understand any of this.
爸爸在哪
Where's Dad?
爸爸现在不在这里
Dad's not here right now.
你看起来不一样了
Well, you look different.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
都是煎饼惹的祸
Pancakes?
切特
Chet?
-切特·卡明斯基 -是的
- Chet Kaminski?! - Yep.
你可是长大了哦
You're all grown up.
你看上去也很美
Well, uh, you look pretty good too.
不想扫你们的兴 但谢丽尔
Hate to rain on anybody's parade, but Cheryl,
你不该出现在这里
you're not supposed to be here.
大约30年前 你被一棵恶魔树
You died after you got branch-banged
用树枝撞死了
by a demon tree about 30 years ago.
我死了吗
I died?
是的 当时非常吓人
Yeah. It was pretty horrific.
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember any of that?
听上去像是应该被记得的事
Seems like the kind of thing somebody would remember.
等等
Oh, wait.
等等 我觉得...
Wait, I- I think...
现在我可想起来了
oh, it's all coming back to me now.
额 凯丽...
Uh, Kelly...
你得看看这个
you need to see this.
过来 过来
Come here! Come on!
阿什·威廉姆斯谋杀了我们的儿女
Ash Williams murdered our sons and daughters,
现在我们要让他付出代价
and now we make him pay!
没错
Yeah! Yeah!
任何阻拦的人 格杀勿论
Anybody gets in your way, kill them!
对
Yeah!
该死
Shit!
趴下
Ah, get down!
他们要杀了我们
They're trying to kill us!
你以前开过枪吗
You ever shoot a gun before?
什么 我们不会要杀了他们吧
What? We're not going to try to kill them, are we?
很不幸 不能杀
Unfortunately no.
我们只要尽可能牵制住他们就好
We just got to keep them at bay as long as we can, okay?
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready? - Yes!
来吧
Go!
切特
Chet!
现在只有我们两个人了 切特
Just you and me now, Chet.
我想你了 宝贝
I missed you, baby!
我的宝贝受伤了
my baby's got a boo-boo.
额 我没有受伤啊
Nah, I don't have a, have a boo-boo.
哎呀
Oh gee.
这还没有以前感觉的一半好
This doesn't feel half as good as it used to.
你还有什么给我的 大男孩
What else you got for me, big boy?
没...
Noth--
我什么也没有
I... don't have anything.
抱歉 妹妹 游戏时间结束
Sorry sis, playtime's over.
也罢
Fine!
那我就像棵树一样
Then I'm going to make like a tree,
干了你
and fuck you!
你的舞还是跳的那么糟糕
You're still a lousy dancer!
你还是一个婊♥子♥
You're still a bitch!
阿什
Ashy...
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表