剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
they had to close Mammary Lane down.
是啊 因为舞池杆子里有石棉
Yeah, asbestos in the poles.
小妞们的丰乳肥臀上长皮癣了
Chicks were getting, uh, rashes on their hoochie-ma-kooters.
不过 别担心
But hey, don't sweat it.
我还知道个地方
I got another place.
切特 帮我注意找找车 行吗
Hey Chet, uh, keep your eye out for the Delta, can you?
-行啊 -在去那里的路上
- Yeah. - On our way there?
可以
Yeah.
枪放哪里了
Where are the guns at?
刮目相看啊
Impressive.
我们本不想存一个军♥火♥库在这里的
We weren't intending to stockpile an arsenal,
但是你也知道他们怎么说的
but you know what they say,
"一旦来到杰克逊维尔"
"When in Jacksonville..."
我们得走了
We got to move.
我们浪费的这段时间里
In the time we've wasted,
我的魔兵可能已经找到书了
my spawn could have found the book.
而如果他们已经召唤出邪神巴力的话...
And if they've already raised Baal--
怎么了
What?
每次你谈起这个"邪神巴力"
Every time you talk about this "Baal,"
你都会失神 顺便提一嘴 这样是很烦人的
you trail off, which is really annoying by the way,
但是同样让我感觉你在隐藏什么
but it makes me think that you're hiding something.
我什么都没隐藏
I'm not hiding anything.
我只是... 邪神巴力比我要强大
It's just... Baal has a power over me.
而且不仅是比我 是所有人
And not just me, everyone.
是啊 他是个恶魔 这说得通
Yeah, he's a demon. That makes sense.
他可不是什么一般恶魔
He's not a typical demon.
邪神巴力不使用蛮力 他引发妄想
Baal doesn't use brute force, he breeds paranoia.
他进入人类的心智中
He- he gets into people's psyches,
让他们彼此敌对
turning them against each other,
直到他们毁灭自我为止
until they annihilate themselves.
你可真会挑选恶魔啊
Well, you sure can pick 'em.
不是我挑选的他 这才是关键
I didn't pick him, that's the point.
他富有魅力 善于操纵他人
He is seductive, and he's manipulative.
你就是无法抗拒他
You just can't resist him.
我担心如果我们无法抢在魔兵召唤出
And I'm afraid that if we do not get to my spawn
邪神巴力前找到它们
before they raise Baal,
我会无力对抗他
I will not have the strength to fight him.
不 你会这么想
No, you just think that way
是因为数千年以来你都在独自战斗
because you've been fighting alone for thousands of years.
但现在你有我
But now you got me.
好吗
Okay?
我保证会帮你干掉魔兵
I promise I will help you kill your spawn.
告诉我需要做什么就好
Just tell me what we need to do.
-我的天呐 -不
- Oh my God. - No!
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?!
不可能的
No way.
你
You!
该死
Shit!
拜托让它停下来 拜托让它停下来
Please make it stop! Please make it stop!
你还好吗
You okay?
别管她 巴勃罗
Forget her, Pablo!
这是你和我之间的事
This is about you, and me!
那玩意儿是什么
What the hell is that thing?
这只是一本愚蠢的书
It's just a stupid book,
诉说并做着邪恶的事情
that talks and does evil things.
巴勃罗
Pablo!
该死的
Oh, oh! Oh, shit, oh!
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth!
告诉她我们的命运纠缠在一起
Tell her our destinies are intertwined.
最最强大的力量把我们相连
That we're bound by the most powerful force imaginable.
接受真♥相♥吧 巴勃罗
Embrace the truth, Pablo!
看看你自己
Look at yourself!
巴勃罗 小心
Pablo, look out!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
该死
Uh, shit!
-巴勃罗 -阿什
- Pablo! - Ash!
我...需要你
I, uh... need you--
我吓坏了
Whoa, whoa. I'm scared.
-我来了 兄弟 -不
- I got you, buddy. - No!
该死
Ah, shit!
-老大 -我要把它拔♥出♥来♥了
- Jefe... - Okay, I'm going to pull it out!
我们开始吧
Let's go for it.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗 坚持住
You ready? Hang on now.
-好的好的 -不
- Okay, okay! - No!
不能这样...
Uh, can't help...
-这样不行 -不能用这方法
- That's not going to work. - Not that way.
好 坚持住
Okay, hold on.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的 我们成功了
It's okay, we got it worked out.
对吧
All right?
我们会搞定的
We're going to take care of this.
你需要的是好好睡一觉
What you need, is some sleep.
你得休息 到这边来
You need to rest, right over here,
后备箱里 非常舒服
in the trunk, it's really nice in there.
-巴勃罗 -什么 为什么是后备箱 老大
- So well, Pablo-- - What? Why in the trunk, Jefe?
因为我们不得不这样
Because we have to.
这次请相信我
I want you to trust me on this.
好了 进后备箱就好
There we go, just get in the trunk.
不不
No, no!
老大 不 求你了
Jefe! No! Please!
你想摆脱那本书吗
You want to be free of that book?
你就快进这该死的后备箱
Then you get in the goddamn trunk!
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 老大 求你了
Sorry, Jefe. Please!
死后再见吧 朋友
See you on the other side, amigo.
不 巴勃罗 快醒醒
No! Pablo? Hey! Pablo, get up!
你在干嘛 快醒醒
What are you doing? Get up!
有人在跟踪我们
Someone's following us.
有人在跟踪我们
Someone is following us.
切特 就在那儿 我的车
Chet, there it is! The Delta. Huh?
切特 往后靠
Chet, sit back!
这是干嘛
What's that for?
我的妈呀 阿什
Oh! Sweet monkey Jesus, Ash!
你到底要干嘛啊
What's your problem?!
握住方向盘
Take the wheel!
你以为我是怎么想的
How do you think I feel?
-赶紧握住方向盘 -我是要握住方向盘来着
- Take the wheel! - I'm going to take the wheel!
切特 拿着枪
Chet, take the gun!
好了 有我在
Okay, yeah. I got you!
别踹啊
Ah, ah, no!
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
他又要开枪了
He's going to shoot again!
该死的
Shit!
-你这是干什么 -你这又是干什么
- What are you doing?! - What are you doing?!
好吧 切特 我得跟你坦白
All right, Chet, I got to come clean.
我们这不是要去脱衣舞厅
We're-we're not going to a titty bar.
可...
But...
那...
then...
-是去哪 -你想知道吗
- Where? - You want to know?
是的
Yes.
好 我简洁扼要地告诉你
Okay, I'll give you the abridged version.
-好的 -有一本邪恶的书
- Good. - There's an evil book.
它附身到我的车上了 还杀了我爸
It possessed my car, then it killed my dad.
有些小恶魔想抢这本书
There's little demons who want the book.
我不能让它们得手
I can't let them get that book,
因为如果他们得手了 它们会用那本书
because if they do, they'll use the book
召唤出一个更大的的恶魔
to summon a bigger demon.
这就是整个故事
That's the whole story.
好吧 哥们 来吧
Okay, man. Come on.
咱宰恶魔去
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表