剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
告诉我 阿什
So tell me, Ash.
准备好一劳永逸地摧毁你的幻觉了吗
You ready to destroy your delusions for good?
不 不
Oh no, uh, oh, no!
不 阿什 你不能这么做
No, Ash, you- you can't do this!
我们对彼此是有感情的
We mean something to each other!
我知道你也有感觉
I know you feel that, too!
现在都成为过去了
It's all in the past now,
-你也要成为过去了 -不要
- and so are you! - No!
不 真的 你没疯 阿什
No, really, you're good Ash!
不要啊
No!
阿什 你这是做什么
Ash, what are you doing?
杀了他们
Kill them!
不好意思 比尔
Sorry Bill.
你正中哥的下怀
You played right into my hand.
什么
What?
你瞧 我这些朋友认为
See my friends here thought
我不能把你和死灵之书弄到同一个房♥间里
I couldn't get you and the Book in the same room.
吃瘪了吧 看来我的计划是有用的
Whoopsie, looks like my plan worked.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你说你的"计划"是什么意思
What do you mean, your "Plan?"
你们记得我的计划吧
No, you-you remember, don't you?
我在家时说的 这是宠物追踪器
Back at the house. That's a pet tracker.
我只需要找到巴力一次
All I got to do is find Baal once,
把这玩意塞进他的喉咙里
I shove this down his throat.
我们让巴勃罗靠近点儿
We get Pablo right up close,
他再施个法
he does his voodoo, and well,
一切就自然而然搞定了
the rest will just fall into place.
那就完了吗
That was it?
那就是你的整个计划吗
That was your entire plan?
晚点再谢我吧
Don't thank me yet.
我们还得把这混屌♥踹回地狱去呢
We still got to send this hairy ballsack back to hell.
小伙计
Little buddy.
施法吧
Do your magic.
真不给面子
Crab apples.
看来我不是唯一低估了你的人
Guess I'm not the only one who underestimated you.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
老大 把他押到我这来
Jefe, bring him to me.
肯沃德县精神病院
人不可貌相 海水不可斗量
Well shit fuzzy fire, and save the matches,
你成功了 巴勃罗
you did it, Pablo!
他剩下这点汁用来抹面包都不够了
There's not enough left of him to spread on toast.
你把那货完爆了 巴勃罗
You slayed that shit, Pablo.
哦不
Oh! No!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表