剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
之
阿什斗鬼
第二季第八集
快看呀
Oh look!
他还是有脊梁骨的
He does have a backbone after all!
碰到了 该你了
Tag! You're it!
该死
Damn it!
凯丽
Kelly.
出来 出来吧 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
碰到 你死了
Tag! You're dead!
该你了
You're it.
真抱歉 莱西
I'm sorry, Lacey.
抱歉把你卷入了这一切
Sorry you got caught up in this bullshit.
抱歉你父亲是个自私的混♥蛋♥
And I'm sorry that your father was a self-serving son of a bitch.
你是个好孩子
You were a good kid.
还让我感到抱歉的是现在我一个人困在这诡异的地方
I'm also sorry I'm now totally alone in this creepy ass place.
棒呆
Yay me.
莱西
Lacey?
你在哪 宝贝
Where are you, baby?
莱西
Lacey?
快回答我
Please answer me.
宝贝
Baby?
什么
Wh- what?
托马斯
Thomas?
老大
Jefe?
圣父 你无所不见[西语]
Santo padre usted lo ve todo.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
我感觉这挂坠阻挡书的力量
I got a feeling whatever power this pendant has
不会持续太久了
to hold back the book isn't going to last.
我现在和你一起了
I'm with you now.
保安
雷吉·洛佩兹
这绝对是邪神巴力的手笔
Oh, this is Baal's work for sure.
他知道我们在这里了
He knows we're here.
我们得在巴力搞乱阿什小脑袋之前找到他
We got to get to Ash before Baal scrambles his peanut brain.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What is it?
这不管我们愿不愿意都会发生 对吗
This is going to happen whether we like it or not, isn't it?
我们会找到邪神巴力的
Look, we're going to find Baal.
你将会吸收那书的力量对付他
You're going to harness the power of that Book against him,
这一切努力都不会白费
and none of this is going to be in vain.
你保证我们之后都会幸福的活下去吗
And you promise me that we're all going to live happily ever after?
就算这事办的很顺利
Even if this goes perfectly,
你也很有可能会死
there's a good chance you'll die.
露比 我知道你对凡人的事还很陌生
Ruby, I know you're new to this whole mortal thing,
但是在我们的世界里
but in our world,
人们不永远活下去的世界
where people don't live forever,
死亡是件很糟糕的事情
the idea of dying really sucks.
我只是想试着诚恳些
Well, I was just trying to be honest.
那好吧 你就去想那些
But all right, you go on thinking about
你将要做的美好事情吧
all the sweet things you're going to do,
不管你活没活下来 我都要从这里出去
if you survive or not, I'll find a way out of here.
我确实有个关于洪都拉斯快餐车
I do have this one idea for a Honduran food truck,
兼修理电子产品的好点子
that also fixes electronics.
巴勃罗炸鱼薯
Pablito's Fish and Chips.
但同时也有芯片的意思
Like computer chips.
你懂了吗
You get it?
不 这点子太挫 还有其他的吗
No. That's awful. What else you got?
太好了 又一个黑咕隆咚的走廊
Oh good, another pitch black hallway.
这地方就是个迷宫
Place is a maze.
阿什
Ash?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
但他在这里
But he's here.
但是他就是不出来
And he won't get out.
不 管 我 做 什 么
No, matter, what, I, do!
-明白了吗 -是是 我明白
- Get it? - Yeah, yeah, sure I do.
我在找一个朋友
Uh, hey, I'm looking for a friend.
他 很高 很蠢
He's, uh, tall, dumb,
闻起来像是面包
smells like... bread.
对了 还有个电锯手
Um, oh yeah, chainsaw arm.
其实应该先说这个的 但是...
Probably should've, led with that one, but--
灰色斩杀者 天堂与地狱
Ashy Slashy, heaven and hell
好吧 这么说你知道他
Okay, so you know him.
我知道我不是凯丽
I know I'm not Kelly.
不 我是 我是凯丽
No, I'm- I'm Kelly.
那阿什就在找你
Then Ash is looking for you.
好吧 很好 他在哪
Okay, good. Where is he?
也许他是在他的房♥间里和他的...
Maybe he's in his room with his...
-朋友一起 -好了 现在咱们有进展了
- friend. - All right, now we're getting somewhere.
它的房♥间在哪
Where is his room?
一个小问题
Quick question.
你觉得巴力在阿什失踪的这段时间里
What do you think Baal's been doing to Ash
都在对他做些什么
this entire time he's been missing?
他想要玩坏他
Oh, he wants to break him.
让他屈服于他的意志
Bend him to his will.
他想要阿什毁掉《死灵之书》
He wants Ash to destroy the Book,
然后杀掉所有想阻止的...
and kill anyone who tries to stop--
但是... 我就是那书
But... I am the book.
老大
Jefe!
快跑
Run! Ah!
跳舞
我最近见过一些非常讨人厌的东西 但你...
Okay, I've seen some seriously disturbing stuff recently, but you...
太可爱啦
are adorable.
嘿 小阿什
Hey, little Ash.
你知道阿什在哪里 对不
You know where Ash is, hmm?
回头见 老兄
See you later, buddy.
快开啊
Oh, come on!
该死
Shit!
凯丽...
Kelly...
不是吧
No.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
莱西
Lacey?
宝贝
Baby?
是妈妈
It's Mommy.
莱西
Lacey?
是你吗 宝贝
Is that you, baby?
灰色斩杀者抓住凯丽啦
Ashy Slashy's got Kelly!
她活不久啦
Won't be long now!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我觉得我们甩掉他了
I think we lost him.
我看未必
I don't think so.
他是不是...
Is he...
在尿尿
peeing?
那不是尿 对吧
That's not pee, is it?
对
Nope.
老大 听我说 这不是真正的你
Jefe, listen, this isn't you.
是邪神巴力
It's Baal.
他控制了你的大脑
He's controlling your mind, all right?
你得向他证明你的意志力比那顽强得多 老大
You got to show him you're stronger than that, Jefe.
加油 你能做到的
Come on! You can do it!
不不
No, no, no.
不可能的
No fucking way.
别紧张 小甜心 和我一起你很安全
Aww, don't sweat it, sweet cheeks, you're safe with me.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
想玩吗
Wanna play?
不
No.
我为什么和木偶说话
Ah, why am I talking to a Muppet?
木偶
Muppet?!
你太妄下判断了 对于一个...
Uh, well, you're awfully judgmental for a--
干嘛
What?
对于什么
For a what?
你打算说什么的 小混♥蛋♥
What were you going to say, you little motherfuck?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表