剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
路易斯维尔
辛辛那提
据报道 塌陷依然四处出现
Sinkholes are still being reported.
看看这个 肯沃德县
And look at this, Kenward County.
相比于去年此时 暴♥力♥犯罪与
Violent crime and murder up 200%
谋杀提高了百分之二百
from this time last year.
露比的邪恶侧漏的到处都是
Yeah, Ruby's evil is seeping everywhere.
好了 我们需要一张她的画像给镇里人看
Alright. We need a sketch of her to show the people in town.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
我来画
I'm on it.
那么 你为什么这么久没回家
So, uh, why so long since you've been home?
谁把酒都喝掉了
Oh, who drank all the beer?
我能行
I got it.
你呗
Um, you.
你的膀胱肯定都涨满了
Your bladder must be ready to explode.
没那回事
Oh, please,
我这一路都在滋尿
I've been whizzing the whole time.
欢迎来到
埃尔克格罗夫
动手啊 我看你敢
Do it! I dare you.
你来做
You do it.
胆小鬼
Chicken.
别这么说
Don't say that.
快跑
Run!
灰色斩杀者来抓你啦
Ashy Slashy's coming to get you!
你觉得露比在这里吗
You think Ruby's here?!
在这破屋里
In a crack house?
不 这是我的房♥子
No, this is my house.
或者说曾经是
Or at least it used to be.
它挺 它挺...
Oh, it's, it's...
不错的
nice.
你父母还住在这里吗
Your parents still live here?
我父母很久之前就死了
My parents died a long time ago.
给我一点时间
Just um, give me a sec.
我从没见过老大这个样子
I've never seen the Jefe like this before.
这镇上发生的事似乎对他影响很大
Whatever happened in this town seems to really haunt him.
看看这个诡异的家伙
Look at this creepy fucker.
哪里
Where?
他就在...
He was right --
老兄 他刚才就在那里
Dude, he was right there.
该死
Oh, shit!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你是来抢我东西的吗 混混
You come here to rob me, punk?
你觉得我不会反击吗
Think I won't fight back?
我不是来抢劫的
I'm not robbing you.
阿什利
Ashley?
你好 爸爸
Hello Dad.
好久不见了
Been a long time.
你看起来...
You look...
老了
Old.
脓肿了 就像是一对睾...
Bloated. Like a sack of --
好了 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I get the idea.
你过得怎样 爹
How you been, pop?
你想要什么
What do you want?
什么都不想要
Nothing.
一个人就不能回来看看父亲了吗
Can't a guy come and see his own father?
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
这是 一个万用手
Oh, it's um, a utility hand.
一个朋友给我做的
A friend made it for me.
看看吧 我更强 更壮
Check it out. I'm better, stronger -
-更快 -没错
- Faster? - Yeah!
扯淡 看起来像是中国产的垃圾货
Bullshit. Looks like some piece of crap made in China.
刚才那枪声怎么回事
What was that gun shot?!
好了 把枪放下吧
Alright, put down the guns!
发生了什么事
What is going on?
你有绿卡吗 小子
You got a green card kid?
凯丽 巴勃罗 这是我爸爸
Kelly, Pablo, meet my father.
她坏坏的 长得不错
Filthy and fine.
布洛克·威廉姆斯
Brock Williams.
但你们可以叫我考克[阴♥茎♥]
But you can call me Cock.
他是你父亲啊 好吧
He's your father alright.
你说你父亲去世了
Um, I thought you said your dad was dead.
去世
Dead?
他才是死掉的那个 不是我
He's the one that died. Not me.
我们对于彼此而言算是死掉了
Uh, we were sort of dead to each other.
你们现在在做什么
What have you done now?
没什么
Nothing.
就是找个人
We're just looking for someone.
巴勃罗...
Pablo...
开车的时候我差不多画出来了 但...
I drew most of it while the car was moving, but...
什玩意啊 你们是在找野人吗
What? You're looking for Bigfoot?
路上很颠簸嘛
It was a bumpy ride!
知道吗 别管这个了
Okay, you know what? Forget it.
你不想帮忙就算了
You don't want to help, that's fine.
有些事永远改不了
Some things never change.
你还是在装受害者
Oh, still the victim with you, huh.
总觉得是别人的错
Always somebody else's fault.
别人让你去的小木屋
Somebody else made you go to that cabin.
别人砍掉了你的手...
Somebody else chopped your hand off --
不 我自己砍掉的
Ah, no, I did that.
别人杀了你女朋友
Somebody else killed your girl.
不 也是我杀的
No, I did that too.
拜托 爹 你明明知道发生了什么
Come on, dad, you know exactly what happened.
为什么不跟他们澄清事实
Why didn't you set those people straight?
因为那本该是你做的
Because you should have.
而你却让他们打倒你
Instead you let 'em beat you down
你自己夹着尾巴落荒而逃
and you ran away with your tail between your legs.
谢天谢地你妈不用目睹这一切
Thank God your mother wasn't here to see that.
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
阿什利 我花了很久
Ashley, it's taken me a long time
才过上正常的生活
to get my life back together.
你和你的非法伙伴们最好离开这里
I think it's best that you and the "Illegal" here just leave.
凯丽 愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Kelly, would you like to have dinner with me?
很难喔
That's a hard pass.
滚出去吧
Get out.
我们走
Let's go.
埃尔克休闲酒吧
埃尔克格罗夫
Elk Grove.
一点也没变
Hasn't changed a bit.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我们分头问问看
We split up. Ask around.
你
You!
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
我毁了很多人的生活
I've ruined a lot of people's lives.
伙计 我这有点零钱
Here, man. I've got some change.
请帮帮我
怎么...这是...
How -- what the --
请帮帮我
这是怎么...
How did --
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
杰克逊维尔还在等着我们
Jacksonville's waiting.
阿什
Ash?
阿什·威廉姆斯 是你吗
Ash Williams, is that you?
琳达·贝茨
Linda Bates!
天呐
Holy hell...Wow.
太久没见你了
It's been so long.
你穿着服务生制♥服♥很美呦
You look great in that waitress get-up.
也许脱了更美
Probably even better out of it.
你一点也没变
Same Ash.
一切还好吗
All okay here?
是啊
Yeah.
小汤米·艾莫瑞
Little Tommy Emery?!
现在是艾莫瑞警长了
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表