剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
喂 老妹
Hey, sis.
-再等一下 -杀人凶手 杀人凶手
- Wait for it... - Murderer, murderer!
你们是无法阻止我们的
You can't stop us.
我们会杀光你们所有人
We'll kill you all.
-天哪 她是个恶魔 -阿什说的是真的
- Oh my God! She's a demon. - Ash was telling the truth!
-是啊 我告诉过你们了 -求你杀了她
- Yep, told you so. - Shoot her, please!
-好吧 -求你了
- Okay. - Please!
让他们见识见识英雄是怎么干活的
Let's show them what a hero does.
嘿 谢丽尔
Hey, Cheryl.
还记得那次我们玩捉迷藏吗
Remember the time we played hide and seek?
我躲进了后车厢 你却把我锁在了里面
I hid in the trunk of the car, and you locked me in,
不让我出来
wouldn't let me out?
还记得那次吗
Remember that?
我也记着呢
So do I.
埃尔克格罗夫的各位乡亲
And that, Elk Grove,
英雄就是这么干活的
is how you take care of bidness.
谢丽尔 能和你叙旧很开心
Well, Cheryl, it's been fun catching up.
真遗憾我不得不杀了你
Sorry I got to kill you.
又一次地
Again.
我希望我们今天都上了一课
I hope we all learned something today.
怎么又这样
Not again.
阿什 小心背后
Ash! Behind you!
你说啥
What's that?
看来你就是邪神巴力
So you're Baal?
很好 因为我下一个就锯了你
Good, because I'm carving you up next.
让我们别再争了
Let's stop arguing.
如果你我合作 不是会轻松很多吗
Wouldn't it be much easier, to work together?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表