剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
我觉得我要疯了
I think I'm losing my mind.
对不起 琳达
I'm sorry, Linda.
我要离开很久了
I have to go away for a long time.
我想可能永远都见不到你了
I don't think I'll ever see you again.
为什么 阿什
Why, Ash?
因为现在我明白了
Because now I understand.
那就是我
That's me.
你准备好了吗 阿什
You ready to go, Ash?
阿什
Ash?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
你干了什么 阿什 你干了什么
What's that, Ash? What'd you do?
都是我♥干♥的
I did it all.
我在那间小屋杀死了我的朋友
I murdered my friends at that cabin.
我杀死了我妹妹谢丽尔
I murdered my sister, Cheryl...
还有病人 值班员
the patient, the orderly.
都是我
I did it all.
很好 阿什
That's good, Ash.
很好
Very good.
你知道现在应该做什么 对吧
You know what you have to do now though, don't you?
不 我不知道
No. I don't.
你得听我的话
You need to listen to me.
好
I will.
别再说话
No more talking.
你是我的了
You're mine now.
首先你要毁掉这个幻觉
First you have to destroy this delusion.
你要毁掉《死灵之书》
You must destroy the Necronomicon.
你能做到吗 阿什
Can you do that, Ash?
-可以 -说出来
- Yes. - Say it.
我一定要毁掉《死灵之书》
I must destroy the Book.
再说一遍
Again!
我一定要毁掉《死灵之书》
I must destroy the Necronomicon!
去吧 阿什
Go ahead, Ash.
去吧
Do it.
老大
Jefe?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表