剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
不
No!
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry, I-I don't know!
先知 巴勃罗
Precognition, Pablo.
不
No!
能预见未来的通灵能力
Psychic ability to see events in the future.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你能预见未来
You're having a premonition.
求你割断绳子放我下来
Just please cut me down!
求你了
Please!
割断你
Cut you?
如你所愿
As you wish.
走开
Go away!
巴勃罗
Pablo.
阿什利 是你吗 亲爱的
Ashley, is that you dear?
你又预见未来了 是不是
It happened again, didn't it?
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw!
-阿什利 -你离我远点
- Ashley?! - Stay away from me!
-冷静点 听我说 -你想杀了我
- Calm down and listen to me. - You tried to kill me!
好哇
Well!
看看这是谁
Look who it is!
叛徒
The traitor!
你和阿什厮混在一起也说得通
Makes sense you'd be with Ash, now.
巴勃罗
Ooh, Pablo!
我说没说不要碰我的东西
Okay, what did I tell you about not touching any of my stuff?
除非是收拾一下
Except to tidy up?
现在你打算告诉我你看到什么了吗
You ready to tell me what you saw now?
你... 你想杀了我
You... You tried to kill me.
你割了我的喉咙 用的是这么个... 东东
You-you slit my throat with some sort of a... Blink.
指甲吗
Fingernail?
是邪神巴力
Baal.
巴勃罗的幻觉 现在我明白为什么
Pablo's visions, I know why my children
我的孩子们想要《死灵之书》了
are after the Necronomicon, now.
他们打算复活他们的父亲
They aim to raise up their father.
我怎么没看到书 书在哪
I don't see the book. Where is it?
《死灵之书》在哪
Where's the Necronomicon, uh...?
你们失败了
You failed.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something,
阿什·威廉姆斯不知道很多词的意思
Ash Williams doesn't know the meaning of a lot of words.
但"失败"这个词是什么意思我是真不知道
But I really don't know the meaning of "Fail."
那书在哪
So where is it?
明知有附身恶灵 我怎么会拿到这来
I wasn't going to bring it in here with some Deadite.
我锁在车里了 安全得很
It's locked up in the Delta, safe and sound.
老大 车被偷了
Jefe! It's the delta!
莉莲
Lillian?
你这么慢 我不得不先自娱一下
Took so long, I had to start without you.
我以为我告诉过你们不要下楼了
Thought I told you to stay upstairs.
莉莲去哪了
Where in the hell is Lillian?
回见
See ya!
操你爹的灰色斩杀者
Fuck you, Ashy Slashy!
没错
Yep.
又吃屎了
Right up the pooper.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表