剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
-天哪 -上帝啊
- Oh jeez. - Oh my God!
有啥招使出来啊
What do you got, ah!
这他妈是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?!
女条子
Lady cop?
玛吉
Margie?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
不是阿什干的
It's not Ash.
那是谁干的
Then who was it?
他来了
He's here.
谁在哪
Who's where?
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
马上
Now.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我照做
I got it.
您可以再慢点的
Slower, please.
我去锁上
I'll lock it down.
你后边还有其他囚犯吗
You got any prisoners back there?
-有 -带来
- Yes. - Go get them.
我要让所有人都在视线内
I want everyone in plain sight.
好吧 显然我知道这是怎么一回事
Okay, uh, obviously I know exactly what's going on,
但是为了照顾这些人
but for the sake of these people,
也许你应该解释下
uh, maybe you should explain?
这里有个恶魔
There's a demon in here,
我要在他杀死我们之前杀死他
and I'm going to kill him before he kills all of us.
他的名字是邪神巴力
His name is Baal,
而现在他就藏身于我们之中
and right now he's hidden among us.
没错 这就是基本状况了
Exactly, think that covers the basics.
你看 邪神巴力在不同人之间转换
You see, Baal jumps from person to person.
穿着他们的皮肤
Wearing their skin.
好了 我想我们知道了
Okay, I-I think we got it.
而现在 他可能是你们中的一个
And right now, he could be in any one of you.
所以在他死之前没人能离开
So nobody leaves until he's dead.
这不可能 这不是真的
This can't be happening, this can't be real.
很抱歉 亲爱的 但这就是真的
Well I'm sorry, sweetheart, but it's true.
-恶魔是真实的 -没错
- Demons are real. - Damn straight.
我看到了
I seen it.
坐下
Sit down.
这简直疯了
Th-this is insane.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 他们说的是实话 好吗
Look Mom, look, they're telling the truth, okay?
有那么一辆邪车撞倒了我的朋友
There was an evil car that ran down my friends,
还有本会说话的书
and a talking book.
只有一个人勇敢地打败了它们
Just one man brave enough to defeat them all.
-谢谢你 -我是指巴勃罗
- Thank you. - I meant Pablo.
我不知道你对我女儿做了什么 阿什·威廉姆斯
I don't know what you did to my daughter Ash Williams,
但是我不需要枪就能揍你一顿
but I don't need a firearm to kick your ass.
好吧 显然恶魔在这个人的屌♥里
Okay, clearly the demon is inside of this walking penis.
把枪给我 我来解决他
Just give me the gun, I'll take care of him,
然后去吃煎饼
we'll go for pancakes.
抱歉阿什 你也可能是
Sorry Ash, could just as easily be you.
别这样 姐妹
Hey, come on, sister.
怎么回事 说好的队友呢
What's the deal? Same team.
不能冒这个险
Can't take that risk.
你看 这就是邪神巴力想要的
You see, this is what Baal wants.
让我们开始互相内部争斗
For us all to start fighting among ourselves.
他把我们锁在笼子里 变成野兽
He locks us in a cage, turns us into animals,
然后看着我们吞噬对方
and watches us devour one another,
等我们结束后
and then when we're done,
他进来 解决剩下的人
he comes on in, and picks off whoever's left.
好吧 那我们怎么解决这个比尔
Okay, so how do we deal with this Bill guy,
因为我非常想吃煎饼
because I can't stop thinking about pancakes.
-是巴力 -是巴力
- It's Baal. - It's Baal.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们需要坎达里安匕♥首♥
We need the Kandarian dagger.
-它在哪 -被某人没收了
- Where is it? - Oh, someone confiscated it.
告诉我它在哪
Tell me where it is.
好吧
Okay.
那东西在证物柜里
It's in the evidence locker.
就在那楼梯下
It's just down those stairs.
放轻松
Now take it easy.
-爸爸 -天啊
- Daddy! - Jesus!
爸爸
Dad!
我的上帝
Oh my God!
还热着
It's hot.
交给你了
All yours.
我们都要死了 是不是
We're all dead, aren't we?
我们会撑过去的 好吗
Hey, we'll get through this, all right?
求你 别杀我
Please! Don't kill me!
起来
Get up!
好了 我要进去这里
Okay, I need to get in here.
你知道密♥码♥吗
Do you know the code?
那就输进去
Well, enter it.
好了 你可以离开这里了
All right, you can get out of here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
警长办公室
发生了什么 你们看到了...
What happened? Did you guys see...?
我需要和你们聊聊
I need to talk to you guys for a second.
我碰上麻烦了
So, um, I got a problem.
天呐
Holy shit.
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
感觉我体内有什么东西
It-it feels like something inside of me
试图出来
that's trying to come out.
有点痛 而且...
It hurts, and...
万一是邪神巴力怎么办
Whoa. Wh-what if it's Baal?
万一我是邪神巴力呢 伙计们
What if I'm Baal, guys?
不会的 振作点 兄弟
No, don't. Come on, buddy.
这不过是疹子
That's just a rash.
我身上各种奇怪的地方
I mean, I've had a million rashes
都起过无数次疹子
in all kinds of funky places, you know?
我的腋窝 生殖腺
My armpit, my-my gonads,
菊花 还有屁♥股♥蛋
my-my butt crack, my butt cheek...
阿什 我要走了
Hey, Ash, I'm leaving.
你哪儿都不能去 蠢蛋
You're not going anywhere, numbnuts.
你又不是我的老板
You're not the boss of me.
有人想过可能就是这个妞吗
Anyone consider it might be in this chick?
阿什 你真该让你朋友
Hey, Ash, I think you really need to tell your friend
闭上他妈的臭嘴了
to shut the fuck up.
知道吗 也许就是他
You know what? Maybe it's in him.
他看上去脏兮兮的
He looks skeezy as shit.
阿什
Hey, Ash.
你对这个墨西哥人到底了解多少呢
How well do you really know the Mexican, anyway?
他不是什么墨西哥人 好吗
Hey, he's not "The Mexican," Okay?
他叫巴勃罗
He's Pablo.
墨西哥人巴勃罗
Pablo the Mexican.
就像你叫切特
Yeah, kind of like you're Chet,
切特 那个白种蠢货
Chet the dumb, white guy.
-不 -这就有点种族歧视了 巴勃罗
- No! - That's a little racist, Pablo.
道个歉吧
Apology?
你们都疯了
You're all crazy.
前厅
3号♥摄像头
没有什么该死的恶魔
There's no goddamn demon.
就是这个混♥蛋♥
It's just this asshole.
灰色斩杀者 回来干掉我们所有人
Ashy Slashy, back to kill us all.
他不是灰色斩杀者
He's not Ashy Slashy.
什么
Excuse me?
他是个好人
He-he's the good guy.
他与这些东西搏斗
He fights against these things.
他的朋友射中了我的腿 你还帮他说话
His friend shoots me in the leg, and you're on his side?
不 爸爸 他是我们这一边的
No, Dad, he's on our side.
我♥操♥ 别犯蠢了 小姑娘...
That's horsecrap, you better smarten up young lady...
你最好别烦她 不然我就开枪
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表