剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
I had no option.
我必须召唤你来
I had to summon you --
怎么 就为了让你那些死孩子攻击我吗
What? So you can sic your creepy ass kids on me?
不
No.
我的孩子们突然背叛了我
My children have turned on me.
我无法再控制他们了
I have lost control of them.
他们想要《死灵之书》
They want the Necronomicon.
他们想灭了我
They're trying to destroy me.
可怜的露比
Poor Ruby.
欢迎来到我的世界 甜妞
Yeah, welcome to my world, sweet cheeks.
这感觉不怎么样 是吧
Doesn't feel so good, does it?
至少你还四肢健全
At least you still have all your appendages!!!
听我说阿什...
Now Ash...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help --
你需要我的帮助是吧
Oh, you need my help?
好 首先
Okay, first of all,
你和你那些丑逼孩子们给我去死
screw you and your ugly ass kids.
让我告诉你我需要什么
Here's what I need.
我需要回杰克逊维尔去
I need to be back in Jacksonville
再开一桶啤酒
on my second keg of beer,
用我胯下的长枪直捣那对齐上阵的母女
putting my spicy man meat into a mother-daughter sandwich,
那才是我需要的
that's what I need.
尽管听起来倒胃至极
As unappetizing as that sounds,
你想要的那一切仍是可以实现的
you can still have all of that.
你只要信任我
Just trust me.
帮我阻止我的孩子们
Help me stop my childre--
我跟她的话还没说完呢
I wasn't done with her!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
巴勃罗救我
Pablo help!
妈妈
Mamma.
仨死孩子
Three creepy kids.
反正露比是个大姑娘了
Well, Ruby's a big girl.
我很肯定她自己能搞定的
I'm sure she can handle herself.
尸检实践
《死灵之书》在哪儿
Where is the Necronomicon?
你把它怎么了
What have you done with it?
我永远不会告诉你
I'll never tell you.
那双雷达一样的眼睛真要命
Oh, those damn radar eyes.
我是该因为道义去救她
Do I save her 'cause I should?
还是因为她的性感而救她捏
Or cause she's hot?
妈妈
Mamma.
行了 你们这些一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的混账东西
Alright, you naked assholes,
是时候来会会和你们一样重量级的对手了
time to pick on someone your own size.
想尝尝滋味吗
You want some?!
有没有感觉
You feel that?
有没有
Huh? Do you?
有没有感觉
You feel that?
没感觉吗
Do you?
《死灵之书》上说你是人类真正的救世主
The Necronomicon says you are humanity's true savior.
你的故事到此为止了 老大
This is where your story ends, Jefe!
妈妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉了 死孩子
Sorry, creepy kid.
游戏时间结束了
Playtime's over.
晚安
Night-night.
我都说了你可以信任我
I told you you could trust me.
老大
Jefe!?
你♥他♥妈♥离他远点
Stay the fuck away from him!
都在我掌控之下
I got this.
我搞出了个超大的烂摊子
I've made a huge mess.
是啊 你这回真的砸饭碗了 是不是
Yeah, you really fudged the bowl this time, didn't you?
如今你又希望我戴上那双破胶皮手套
And now you want me to put the old rubber gloves on
帮你把一切收拾干净
and help you scrub it clean.
我已经有点后悔叫你到这来了
Part of me is already regretting calling you here.
习惯就好了
Get used to that feeling.
-书呢 -藏起来了
- Where's the book? - Hid it.
去拿来
Go get it.
我孩子们的力量对我一个人而言太强大了
My children are too powerful for me alone.
阿什 我需要你
Ash, I need you.
需要你们所有人 帮我把书拿回来
All of you, help me retrieve the Book
将他们送回地狱去
and send them back to Hell.
容我考虑一下
Give me a second.
你俩同意吗
You guys good with that?
行
Okay.
我们把书拿回来
We get the Book.
把你那些废物孩子踹回地狱
Send your loser kids back to Hell --
我们周五就能回到杰克逊维尔
we're back in Jacksonville by Friday.
巴勃罗 第一轮丽塔酒你请 因为...
Pablo, first round of 'Ritas is on you, because --
你这句话已经说过了
Ah, yeah, you already used that one.
-真的吗 -一字不差
- Really? - Word-for-word.
也许我得了那种记性不好的病
Maybe I'm getting that bad memory disease.
老年痴呆吗
Alzheimer's?
老年痴呆 那是种让人记性不好的病
Alzheimer's?! That's a bad memory disease.
你为什么突然提起这个
Why would you mention that?
都打起精神来 我们还有活要干
Focus up, we got work to do!
咱拯救世界去
Let's go save the world.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表