剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
No, no, I can't drink.
-我家人有酗酒的历史... -来吧
- My family has a history-- - Come on.
就一点
One little nip.
你生活不会改变的
Your life will be exactly the same.
来吧 咱们去改变历史
Come on. Let's change history.
过去 过去
Come on. Come on.
让开道安全男孩
Out of the way, Safety Boy!
别担心 我的小墨西哥卷饼
Now don't you worry, my little burrito.
你安全地呆在车厢里 我们去改变历史
You'll be safe in this trunk while we change history,
让你起死回生
and bring you back to life.
凯丽 带着我写的信了吗
Kelly, got the letter I wrote?
"别慌张 这里是1982年
"Don't panic. It's 1982.
"我们在小屋里
"We're in the cabin.
"如果你"
"If your..."
语法有点错... "在读这个 你就没死"
no apostrophe... "Reading this, you're not dead.
"附言 你曾死过"
"P.S., you were dead."
完美
Perfect.
-好了 -老兄 你怎么笑得出来
- All right. - Dude, how are you smiling?
-巴勃罗死了 -因为这是暂时的
- Pablo's dead. - Because this is temporary.
因为我想到了复活他的好办法
Because I came up with a sweet plan to get him back?
和最初你那个害死他的计划
As sweet as your plan that got him killed
一样的好吗
in the first place?
那计划可成功了
Hey, that plan worked.
我们打败了巴尔
We defeated Baal.
而这计划将会...
And this plan's going to--
不
No.
不
No.
我还没去小屋呢
I haven't been to the cabin yet.
我还没读那本书
I haven't read from the book.
这不可能发生的
This can't be happening.
显然可能
Apparently it can.
跑
Run!
哥宝刀未老呦
Still got it.
该死
Oh, hell.
我林中的邪恶老情人
My evil mistress in the woods.
这会是我们的最后一支探戈
This is going to be our last tango.
这一次
And this time,
你得听我的指挥 贱♥人♥
you're going to follow my lead, biotch.
好了 书书书
Okay, book, book, book.
谁有...
Who's got the--
等等
Wait a minute.
我以为在这里
I thought it was here.
还是说我是在地下室找到的
Or did I find it in the cellar?
和斯科特一起...
With Scott-- ?
你
Oh, you.
阿什 这只是颗蠢钉子
Okay, Ash. It's just a stupid nail.
注意力集中
Stay focused.
我最后再来检查你
I'm checking you last.
阿什
Ash!
我发誓 他就像超人
I swear, he's like a superhero,
他的超能力是"把一切都毁了"
whose special power is "Ruining everything."
尽管这么说让我很难受
As much as it pains me to say it,
他证明了自己行事莫名的"有成效"
he's proven himself to be inexplicably "Effective."
我估计英语是你的第二或者第三门语言
I'm guessing that English is your second or third language
仅次于闪族语或者女恶魔语什么的...
next to Sumerian, or she-devil or whatever...
但他那不算有成效
but that's not effectiveness.
而是狗屎运
It's called dumb luck.
肯定还有更好的方法
There's got to be a better way.
像是被邪恶的蛇咬伤了
Kind of like an evil snake bite.
太咸了
Too salty.
出来
Get out!
肉桂
是时候给你的生活增添滋味了
Time to spice up your life, huh?!
喜欢辣的吗
You like it hot?!
喜欢辣的吗
You like it hot?!
喝汤吧
Soup's on!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck, ah, you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 阿什 你丫去死吧
Fuck you, Ash! Fuck you!
去死吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck you, motherfucker!
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你觉得把你的蛋蛋
How do you like your eggs?
炒一下咋样
Scrambled?!
好了
Yeah.
搞定
All right.
下一个是谁 下一个是谁
Who's next?! Who's next?!
有人吗
Hello?
上面有人吗
Is somebody out there?
拜托
Please!
救救我
Help me!
求你了
Please!
我被困住了
I'm trapped!
不可思议
Incredible.
我们居然没有在阿什的天才计划
We didn't even make it to the cabin
搞砸之前到达小屋
before Ash's brilliant plan freaked the toaster.
一旦我们毁了那本书
You know once we destroy the book,
你就不必再追随他了
you don't have to follow him anymore.
你可以走自己的路了
You can forge your own path.
谁说我现在不是在走呢
Who says I'm not already forging?
这都是我自己选择的 好吗
I make my own choices, okay?
我的路我想怎么走
I could forge the shit out of my path,
-就能走出什么样 -我毫不怀疑
- if I wanted to. - I don't doubt it.
跟踪我们的人 现在给我出来
Whoever's following us, come out now,
否则我开始扫射了
or I start spraying!
我们继续走吧
Let's keep going, huh?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
请救救我
Please. Help.
你是谁
Who is that?
他把我拴起来了 不让我走
He's chained me up, and he won't let me go.
谁把你栓起来了
Who chained you up?
我说谁把你栓起来了
I said who chained you up?
我丈夫 他要杀了我
My husband. He's going to kill me.
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
汉丽埃塔
Henrietta.
我认识你吗
How do I know you?
我们以前见过
We've met before.
实际上还没见过 对于目前的你来说还没
Uh actually, not yet. Not for you, anyway.
请放我走
Please let me go.
我丈夫 他发现了...
My husband, he's found some...
《死灵之书》
Book of the Dead,
我不知道 那书...
and... I don't know, it's...
-不知怎么地改变了他 -书在哪里
- changed him somehow. - Where's the book now?
我不知道 我被栓在墙上了
I have no idea, I'm chained to the damn wall!
我能帮你找到书
I can help you find it.
请放我走 不然他会杀了我俩
Please, let me go, before he kills us both.
钥匙在桌上
There's a key there, on the table.
求你了
Please!
你胆子不小啊
How dare you.
躲在老太太身体里
Hiding inside a little old lady.
你肯定以为我蠢到家了是吧
You must take me for a grade a chump!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你听清楚了 老妞
Listen up, cupcake.
我可是从未来穿越回来的
I'm from the future,
所以你们附身恶灵忽悠人的那套我见多了
so all of your Deadite mumbo jumbo isn't new to me.
你丫要么现在显形
You can pop now,
要么过会儿显形 我他妈根本不在乎
you can pop later, I don't give a rat's ass.
我在乎的只有那本书
All I care about is that book,
你最好告诉我书在哪
and you're going to tell me where it is,
现在就说
right now!
别打了 你比我老公还坏
Stop! You're worse than my husband!
我可以揍你一整天 老甜心
I can do this all day, sugar lips.
是他
It's him.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表