剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
阿什 快停车
Ash! Stop the car!
欢迎来到80年代 孩子
Welcome to the 80s, kid.
我们在80年代吗
We're in the 80s?
如果年轻的我没读那本书
If young me never reads from that book,
这些厉鬼就不会折磨我这一生
then evil will not plague my life,
然后巴勃罗就会复活
and Pablo will be alive again.
我还没读那本书
I haven't read from the book.
这不可能发生的
This can't be happening!
快跑
Run!
谁在那儿 汉丽埃塔
Who's there? Henrietta.
我丈夫 他发现了《死灵之书》
My husband, he's found some book of the dead.
为何我要来这儿 我勒个...
Why am I here? What the...
操
Fuck!
于是我读出了书上的咒语
So I read from the book,
并召唤出了坎达里安恶魔
and summoned the Kandarian Demon.
快阻止教授
Stop the Professor!
我要好好折磨你们喽
I'm going to hurt you, real bad.
你永远也别想拿到《死灵之书》
You'll never get the Necronomicon.
怪咖
Poindexter,
你丫赶紧给老子滚过来
you get your ass over here, right now!
请原谅我
Please, forgive me!
我的天
Oh my God.
他就那么带着书闪人了
He just left with the book.
谁也别想摆脱自己的宿命 阿什
No one escapes their destiny, Ash.
而你的宿命 就是看着我抽干♥你♥的魂魄
Yours, is to watch me suck out your soul!
记得把两个枪管也都吸干
Make sure you suck both barrels.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第二季第十集
[季终]
真美味啊 可我还没吃够呢
Delicious, but I couldn't possibly finish!
救救我
Help me!
拜托了
Please!
我还不想死
I don't want to die!
快出来 小妞
Come on, sweet cheeks.
-救我 -额...
- Help me! - Ah! Oh.
哦 露比是你啊
Oh, Ruby. It's you.
太棒了 你把书拿回来了 干得好
Oh, great. You got the book, good job.
你好像是变了点儿啥
What's different about you?
快来吧 阿什
Ah, come here, Ash!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你
I'm you.
从另一时刻回来的
From another time.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我为了那本书
I came for that.
也为了阿什
And for Ash.
他在哪儿呢
So where is he?
阿什
Ash!
你和他是一伙的吗
You're with him?
来点新鲜母乳如何
How about some nice warm milk?
压灭
No!
奶奶的汁水可棒了
From Granny!
压灭
No!
雅蠛蝶
No, uh, no!
想来监狱里那套呗
Oh. Prison rules, eh!?
捅的奶奶好好酥服呢
Feels so good inside me!
奶奶我的头颅可不是随便抛给凡夫俗子看的
I don't pop my cork for every man I see!
我要宰了你
I'll kill you!
我要宰了你 我要把你的脸皮扯下来
I'll kill you! I'll rip your face off!
憋乱动
Stay still!
吃记重拳吧 婊♥子♥
Suck on this, bitch!
憋碰我的玉脸
Let go my face!
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck!
准备好了呦 阿什 我来也
Get ready, Ash! Ah, whee!
-哇哦 哇哦 -奶奶我喜欢上位呢
- Whoa, whoa! - I like it on top!
干♥死♥你♥丫的
Fuck... you!
你是在玩着什么把戏
You're some kind of trick.
不 恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
若想得到你想要的一切 我才是那把秘钥
I'm the key to you getting everything you ever wanted.
我想要的就是这本书 还有我的...
All I ever wanted was this book, and my--
你的孩子 我知道
And your babies. I know.
好吧 刚才那老刁妇肯定是给哥干爽了
Okay, well, that old bat must've really rung my bell good,
要不然我咋能见到俩露比呢
because I'm seeing two Rubys right now.
因为有一个太多余
One too many.
等下 这是你可以选择新生活的机会
Wait, this is your opportunity to choose a new life.
等下
Oh, wait a second.
我知道咋回事了
I know what's going on now.
你是八十年代版的露比
You're the 80s version of Ruby.
矮油 这还挺迷幻呢
Wow! That is trippy.
现在问题来了
Oh, here's a question.
要是咱仨现在群P一下 还算是3P吗
If we all had sex right now, would it still be a threesome,
因为从技术上讲 你俩算一个人啊
because technically you're both the same person?
好吧 不管怎么说
Mm. Okay, well, either way,
你还是该听这位露比的 因为你的未来烂爆了
you should listen to this Ruby, because your future sucks.
你的恶魔孩子会为了他们的恶魔爹而背叛你
Your demon kids are going to betray you for their demon dad.
然后他们会逼你去杀孩子爹
Then they're going to make you kill him.
-你说什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
你没料到会有这种结果吧
Didn't see that coming, did you?
帮我接下呗
Trying to help.
你杀了我的孩子吗
You kill my babies?
但你没必要这么做
But you don't have to.
你还没懂吗 你完全可以
Don't you get it, you can walk away
以永生之躯全身而退
with your immortality intact.
你可以创造一个新的未来
You can create a new future.
那未来我能做什么
What would I even do?
一切 你想做什么都可以
Anything, you can do anything.
一切吗
Anything.
不要
Oh! No!
露比
Ruby!
她不会倒下多久的
She won't be down long.
我尽我所能
Uh... I'll do what I can,
但你们得赶紧离开这里
but I want you to get out of here.
留你一个人在这里送死吗
And just leave you here alone to die?!
我可不同意 不行
I don't think so, no.
我们只需要阻止流血
We just need to stop this bleeding.
凯丽 停手吧
Kelly... stop.
那露比 这是不是意味着我不用还
So Ruby, does this mean I don't have to pay back
欠你的那二十块钱了
the twenty bucks I owe you?
是两百块钱
It's 200 bucks.
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
你这个人还可以
You're an all right sort of person.
还可以
Sort of.
虽然你将恶鬼放到了这世上
Well, and even though you unleashed evil on the world,
但你没有妨碍到我清扫障碍
you didn't get in my way while I cleaned it up,
所以我想你还算是个不错的
so I guess you're an okay
半魔半人的人
half-demon, half-person yourself.
我还没死 你个蠢蛋
I'm not dead, you dumb bastard.
矮油 世界真奇妙呢
Oh, wow. That was weird.
你有那么一会静止不动了
You were really still for a minute.
凯丽...
You know, Kelly...
拿着
oh, take it.
你知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
你去创造通路 好吗
And you go and forge that path, all right?
我会尽可能拖住她的
I'll hold her off as long as I can.
该走了
Time to go.
活见鬼了啊
What the deuce is going on?!
阿什 怎么了
Ash, what's wrong?
五姑娘回来了
Holy hand!
凯丽 你看到了吗
Kelly, you see this?!
我有手了 是真的
I got a hand! It's real!
能弯能屈
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表