剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
少用你那双猥琐的眼睛看我
Get your dope glazed eyes off of me,
乖乖看你的电视去 你个变♥态♥杀人狂
and back on that TV, you murdering pervert.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
好吧 那我就等你的信♥号♥♥行事了哈
Yeah, uh, I'll just wait for your signal.
老天
Jesus!
你差点吓到我
You almost scared me.
阿什 他们把我们关起来
Ash, they locked us up
是因为我们知道真♥相♥
because we know the truth!
他们要把我们逐个消灭
And they're taking us out, one by one.
好的
All right.
我知道该怎么办
I know what to do.
跟着我做
Follow my lead.
好了 你们这些疯子 表现一下自我吧
Okay, you crazies, express yourselves!
放下 快放下
Put it-put it down!
住手
Stop!
巴勃罗
Pablo.
你个狗娘 养的 住手
Son of a, son of a, no.
别打我了
Don't you hit me anymore.
你别...
Don't do it --
快起床 别撸管了
Wakey-wakey, hands off your snaky!
我没撸
Oh, I'm-I'm not.
我只是在...
I just --
阿什
Ash!
你会让我们惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You're going to get us in big trouble.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
飞越疯人院 就是我要做的
I'm busting out of here, that's what I'm doing.
听着 只要你小心行事
Now listen, you mind your P's and Q's,
我保证不会亏待你的
and I'll see to it that you're taken care of.
接着说
Keep talking.
给你找个母布偶
Uh, how about a Lil' Lori Doll
让你的布鸡鸡爽歪歪 怎么样
you can put your puppet privates into, huh?
我喜欢你这个主意
I like where your head's at.
快赶上我喜欢你用断手插♥进♥我下♥体♥的程度了
Almost as much as I like where your nub's at.
真恶心
That's disgusting,
但你知道我不能生气你的气
but you know I can't be mad,
因为我要是你也肯定会这么说滴
because that's exactly what I would of said!
好了 来吧
Yeah, hey-oh.
你这是在演《布偶奇遇记》吗
What the Fraggle Rock is that thing?
说来话长 快来 我们得赶紧闪人
It's a long story. Come on, we got to split.
你怎么都不帮我们介绍一下
You're not even going to introduce us?
快帮哥们制♥造♥点机会啊
Come on, throw a dog a bone.
看看她啊 多么肮脏
I mean, look at her. She's filthy.
而美好 是啊 我知道
And fine. Yeah, I know.
什么 有什么美好的
What? What's fine?
你的小屁屁很美好 妹子
That tiny behind, sister.
闭嘴吧你
Hey, shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥才闭嘴好吗
You shut the fuck up!
-真棒 -你给我专心点
- Oh, yeah. - Hey! Focus up.
好的 我分散他的注意力
Okay, I'll distract him.
你去开门 知道吗
You get the door. Okay?
有人在那儿吗
Somebody there?
是谁在那儿
Who's there?
我们快走 你怎么这么慢
Let's go! What's taking so long?
这破玩意坏了
Stupid thing is busted!
糟糕 人们肯定会听到的
Oh dip, people are definitely gonna to hear that.
我得出去
I gotta get out!
凯丽 你♥他♥妈♥都做了些什么
Kelly, what the hell did you do?!
他是个恶魔
He was a demon.
我必须杀了他 不然他会杀了我们
I had to kill him before he killed us!
他不是恶魔
He's not a demon.
他是巴勃罗
That's Pablo!
他是我朋友 他也是你朋友
He was my friend! He was your friend too!
他的名字不是巴勃罗
His name wasn't Pablo.
是雷吉
It was Reg.
就像我的名字也不叫凯丽
Just like my name isn't Kelly,
我叫阿曼达 你个疯子
it's Amanda, you whack job!
等一下
Wait a second.
这不对头 雷吉是谁
This isn't right. Who's Reg?!
雷吉是个恶魔
Reg was a demon.
一头恶魔龙
A dragon demon.
所以我必须屠了他
So I had to slay him,
就像我们说好的那样 记得吗
just like we talked about, remember?
不
No!
不
No!
《死灵之书》里没有龙
There's no dragons in the Necronomicon!
只有一个飞来飞去的坎达里安恶魔
There's a Kandarian Demon that flies around,
让人变成附身恶灵
and makes-makes Deadites!
那好吧 然后呢
Okay, right. So what?
他们不能在阳光下生存吗
They-they can't survive in sunlight?
那是吸血鬼
Those are vampires!
你想说的是附身吸血鬼吧
Don't you mean Bloodites?
等等 事实上有一次
Well wait, there was that one time,
阳光真的起了作用
that the sunlight did work.
听听你自己的话吧
Oh, listen to yourself!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking nuts!
瞧瞧你自己好意思说这话吗
Look who's talking to who!
你还觉得巴勃罗是条龙呢
You thought Pablo was a dragon!
他的名字叫雷吉
His name was Reg!
住手
Stop it.
住手 小疯子
Stop it, looney toons.
雷吉 雷吉
Reg! Reg!
搞什么
What the hell?
天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ!
不
No.
不是我
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
就是你
Yes you did.
你杀了人
You're a murderer.
不
No!
不要
No!
不要啊
No, no!
不
No!
我很不想让你看到这些
I'm truly sorry to make you watch this, Ash.
我只是没有其他办法
I simply can't find any other way,
让你看到你自己的行为
to impress upon you how increasingly violent,
已经多么暴♥力♥多么不稳定
and unstable your behavior has become.
那不是我
That's not me.
恐怕真的是你 阿什
I'm afraid it is, Ash.
而且恐怕是我让你失望了
As I'm afraid I've failed you.
我要给你转院
I'm transferring you to another facility.
一个能更好的处理你这样的病人的医院
One that's better equipped to deal with patients like you.
我很抱歉那里的治疗方式
I'm sorry to say that their treatment methods are...
没有我的先进
less progressive than mine.
甚至可以说是原始
Barbaric, even.
那不是我
That's not me.
好吧
Very well.
我为你安排了一次探视
I've arranged a visitor for you.
做个告别
A farewell.
阿什
Ash?
天哪
Oh my God.
他们把你怎么了
What've they done to you?
是我 琳达
It's me. Linda.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你是我的想象
You're in my imagination.
你怎么还在
You're still here?
真的是我
Yes, it's me.
是琳达 阿什
Linda, Ash.
琳达·B
Linda B.
这三十年来我常来看望你
I've been visiting you here for the last, 30 years.
三十年来
30 years.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表