剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
欢迎来到我的林中小屋
Welcome to my cabin in the woods.
还真是他
It is.
这小屋真不错
It's really nice.
看起来他还找了个性感小三呢
Looks like he's got a hot little number on the side, too.
他挺牛啊
Good for him.
-我是说 -你可以把这当成自己的木屋
- Uh, I mean, uh, - This can be yours.
男人没一个好东西
men are such pigs.
他会折磨她的 就像折磨我一样
He's going to torture her, just like he tortured me.
诺比教授 您给我额外加了学分
Professor Knowby, I can't thank you enough
我实在不知道该怎么感谢您
for the extra credit.
你是个好学生
You're a good student.
那是你应得的
You deserve it.
你这周末出来住
Now, your roommates aren't going to be
你的室友该不会担心吧
worried about you, being away for the weekend?
我是独居的
Oh, well, I live alone.
我本来养了只猫 但它无缘无故跑掉了
I had a cat, but it just ran away for absolutely no reason.
所以 只剩我自己了
So, it's really just me.
那你就有更多时间专注学业了
More time to focus on your work.
被风吹得而已
Uh, it's just the wind.
在我们开始翻译前 我...
Now, before we start these translations, there's...
我有些事需要你帮忙
just something I need you to help me with.
求你了 没时间了
Please, there's no time.
-给我钥匙 -不行
- The key! - No.
除非我先知道书在哪
Not until I know where that book is.
-快说 -你先给我解锁
- Now spill. - Unlock me first.
没门儿
Not a chance.
他总是随身带着 所以书现在就在这里
He always keeps it with him, so the book is here now.
你就放了我吧 我指给你看
Just let me go, and I'll show you!
求你了 无论你以为我是什么你都误会了
Please! I'm not whatever you think I am!
求你了 别让他再伤害我了
Please... don't let him hurt me again.
在这下面
Down here.
-下来 -在那下面吗
- Down. - Down there?
是的
Right.
天啊 这里真冷
Gosh, it's cold.
这下面又黑又脏 还有蜘蛛网
You'll forgive the darkness. And the dirt.
你别介意
And the cobwebs.
或许我们该回楼上去
Maybe we should head back upstairs?
上面更... 亮堂点
Where there's more... light?
塔尼亚 对不起
Tanya, I'm sorry.
恐怕我骗了你
I fear I may have deceived you.
其实我叫你来不是为了帮我翻译
You're not really here to help me translate.
您什么意思 教授
What do you mean, Professor?
那您叫我来是为了什么
Wh-why am I here?
为了些重要得多的事
For something much more important.
怎么回事
What the fu--
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, my dear, I'm so sorry.
很疼吗
Does it hurt?
你要不要布洛芬止疼药
Can I offer you some Ibuprofen?
什么 能他妈不疼吗
What?! Yes, it fucking hurts!
真的 我对你的歉意无法言明
Truly, I can't apologize enough.
这是我唯一的选择
This really is my only option.
老天爷 你说的是真的
Jesus... you were right.
那老小子太混了
Guy's a dick.
他会把她也杀了的
And he's going to kill her too.
我们得阻止他
We need to stop him.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this?!
我别无选择
I have no choice.
在我上一次探险时
On my last expedition,
我发现了《死灵之书》
I found the Necronomicon.
我变得沉迷于它的力量
I became obsessed with its power.
它召唤我...
It called to me...
控制了我
overtook me.
求你了 他是个怪物
Please... he's a monster.
于是我读出了书上的咒语
So, I read from the book,
并召唤出了坎达里安恶魔
and summoned the Kandarian Demon.
它无比强大
It was magnificent.
前所未有 史无前例
Unlike anything I've ever seen.
好了 交给我吧 躲起来
Okay, I got this. Go hide.
好
Okay.
直到它附身了我妻子 汉丽埃塔
Until it possessed my wife, Henrietta.
所以她才被锁在这里
That's why she's chained up down here.
你逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
其他办法都没有用
Nothing else worked.
也许我有办法让恶魔离开她
Maybe I can find a way to get the demon out of her,
进入你的身体
and into you.
那个爱说谎的巫婆
That lying old witch.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你带了个小三回来
You brought us home a third!
真是调皮
How naughty of you!
怎么了
What?
书 它被打开了
The book, it's just been opened.
我要在你身上开个洞吸走你的灵魂
I'm going to stomp you a new mud hole to suck out your soul!
哥刚才应该下手再重点
I should've slapped you harder!
露比 救我
Ah! Ruby, help!
凯丽
Kelly!
要打中你的下巴太没难度了
That chin of yours is an easy target!
是吗 轮到我了 活靶子
Yeah? Now it's my turn, jelly belly.
救救我
Help me!
求你了 求你救我出去
Please! Please! Can you get me out of here!?
救命啊 放开我
Help! Let go!
戳它的眼睛
Stab it in its eye!
好消息是 在遇见阿什之后
The good news is, now I can add "Demonic Tree"
试图谋杀过我的名单上
to the list of things that have tried to murder me
-可以加个恶魔树了 -已经算好的了
- since I met Ash. - Could have been worse.
我们去找他吧
Let's go find him.
好了 镇定
Okay! Hey, hey!
听着
Listen to me!
乱喊乱叫对打开捕兽夹一点帮助都没有
Shouting is not going to loosen the trap.
你别再叫了
You got to stop!
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
看起来夹伤的伤口还很严重
Now looks like you're stuck in there pretty good.
好消息是 如果要采取截肢的办法
Good news is, if we have to amputate to get you out,
没人比我更懂行
I'm your guy.
虽然你可能不这么想 但你今天很走运
It may not seem like it, but this is your lucky day.
我是阿什·威廉姆斯
My name is Ash Williams.
来自未来的英雄
I'm a hero from the future.
我来拯救世界于邪恶
I'm here to save the world from evil.
再一次地
Again.
我叫塔尼亚
I'm Tanya.
威斯康辛的学生
I'm a student from Wisconsin.
我是来帮教授翻译书的
I was here to help the professor with his book.
倒霉的《死灵之书》
Stupid Necronomicon!
天哪 很抱歉
Jeez, I'm sorry.
我人生的大部分时光都在被那个
That thing has been a festering boil on my ass
倒霉玩意儿困扰着
for most of my adult life.
但今天一切都将结束 相信我
But it ends today. Believe that.
我正想办法呢
Yep, working on it.
别催了 我就一只手
Give me a break, I got one hand!
真是的
Jesus!
阿什 松手
Ash, stop!
不行啊
I can't!
不行
I can't!
放手
Let go!
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
卡住了
Stuck!
坦尼亚 阻止教授
Tanya, stop the Professor!
别让他拿到书了
Don't let him take that book!
再见了 亲爱的
Bye-bye, dear.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表