剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
And you better lay off her, or I'll pop you one.
再射你一次
Again.
你放下枪 试试看
You put down the gun, and try it.
你们之间到底发生过什么事
Um, what happened between the two of you?
-你别管 -托马斯
- Stay out of this. - Thomas.
亲爱的 你不该这样的
Honey, this isn't you.
你受了伤 心情不好...
You're-you're hurt, you're upset...
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up.
放轻松 牛仔小子
Hey, easy cowboy.
我们怎么知道不会是你呢
How do we know it isn't you?
首先 我最近没杀任何人
For one thing, I haven't killed anyone lately.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你们的朋友 阿什 拜访了安珀
Your friend, Ash, had a visit with Amber.
把她的头砍了下来
Cut her head off.
是真的吗
Is it true?
宝贝 当然不是这样
Oh, honey, of course not.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
天呐 阿什
Oh God, Ash.
是你吧 是不是
It is you, isn't it?
-不不 -我说咱们现在就干掉他
- No! No! - I say we fucking kill him now!
冷静 小甜心
Calm down, cupcake.
好吧
All right.
-所有人都他妈给我冷静 -好吧
- All right, everyone just calm the fuck down. - All right.
露比说过一切会这样
Ruby said that this would happen.
我们会变成动物
That we'd turn into animals,
彼此残杀
and rip each other's throats out.
知道吗 这正是邪神巴力想要的
And you know what, that's exactly what Baal wants.
但这里并不安全
But it's not safe here.
拜托 琳达
Come on, Linda.
我还是那个阿什
I'm still the same Ash,
每周五晚带你去吃汉堡的阿什
used to take you out for burgers every Friday night.
记得吗
Remember?
在露天看台刻下了我们名字的首字母
Carving our initials in the bleachers,
在你妈妈的沃尔沃里第一次接吻
- - having our first kiss in your mom's Volvo.
那不是和我
That wasn't me.
-在雪佛兰里 -不
- Chevy? - Nope.
-微型车 -天呐
- K-car? - Oh my God.
-品拓 -我要...
- Pinto? - I'm just...
阿什 老兄
Ash, hey, man.
你知道我说过和你一起浪迹天涯
You know what I said about sticking with you?
-是的 -直到车轮散架
- Yeah. - Till the wheels fall off?
-没错 -是这样
- Sure. - Well, um...
如果艾莫瑞说的是真的...
you know, if what Emery says is true then...
-再会了 兄弟 -切特
- see you, buddy. - Uh, Chet!
我根本不会是恶魔
There's no way I'm a demon!
-你明白吗 -不
- You got that?! - Uh, no.
-我们来投票吧 -对 来吧
- Let's take a vote. - Yeah, let's do that!
觉得阿什是恶魔的举手
If you think Ash is the demon, raise your hand.
天呐
God!
巴勃罗
Pablo?
前厅
3号♥摄像头
你怎么不害怕
How are you not scared?
只要我们有这把匕♥首♥
As long as we got that dagger,
就有机会
we have a chance.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你害怕的 对不对
You are scared, aren't you?
都写在脸上了
It's written all over your face.
我不怕
I don't get scared.
你当然害怕了
Of course you do.
你只是人类而已
You're only human.
实际上...
Well, actually...
你骗不了任何人 露比
You're not fooling anyone, Ruby.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你再也不用害怕了
You don't have to be scared anymore.
姑娘 好久不见
Hey, toots. Long time, no see.
这样好多了
That's better.
你一直很喜欢我穿黑衣的样子
You always liked me in black.
到爹地这来
Come to Daddy.
你不介意我拿走这个吧
Now you don't mind if I take this, do you?
我们有约在先 记得吗
Now we had a deal, remember?
我记得
I remember.
你杀了他们
You murdered them.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我...
I- I...
怎么
Oh, what?
你以为你那些杀戮不会被我发现吗
Oh, you think you could keep your mortality a secret, huh?
你本来是那么美
You were so beautiful.
现在你老了
Now you're growing old.
就像这些蛆虫
Like these maggots.
你将会慢慢死去
And you're going to die, slowly.
就像这些蛆虫
Like these maggots.
或许吧
Maybe.
但首先我要把你送回地狱
But first, I'm going to send you back to hell
你属于那里
where you belong.
你凭什么
And how exactly?
《死灵之书》已经不在了 我却在这
The Necronomicon was gone, and I'm up here.
我不会回去的 露比
I'm here to stay, Ruby,
你可以亲眼看我把你的世界化作一片焦土
and you get to watch me burn your world to the ground.
休想
Never.
你凭什么阻止我
How are you going to stop me?
你认为你那个了不起的老大
You think your precious Jefe
能成为人类的救世主吗
is going to be the savior of humanity?
你可以亲眼看着我废了他
You get to watch me break him.
我很想再多和你聊聊 不过...
I'd love to tell you more, but...
我赶着去其他地方 小野猫
I got to scat, alley cat.
我能感到它正在扩散 老大
I feel it spreading, Jefe.
疼死了
It hurts.
我能感觉到它正扩散到我全身 各位
I can feel it spreading all over my body, guys.
这里连点止疼药都没有吗
Is there any pain killers in this thing?
-爸 别这样 -操
- Dad, no! - Fuck!
退后
Stay back!
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
现在还不想
Yet.
爸 爸 别伤害他
Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, don't-don't hurt him!
在你做出傻事前 把枪交过来
Hand that gun over, before you do something really stupid.
是你吗
Is it you?
说实话 我不知道
The truth is I don't know.
我们地狱见
I'll see you in hell.
不要
No!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, uh, wait, wait, wait.
你现在头脑不清楚
You're-you're not thinking straight.
他可能是无辜的
Uh, he-he might be innocent.
不
No.
托马斯 是这样的
Thomas, yes.
不
No.
总得有人重树这里的法律与秩序
Someone's got to restore law and order to this place.
不 但你不可以就这样杀了他
No, but you can't just kill him!
可以 你可以
Yes, you can.
你♥他♥妈♥从来不知道闭嘴吗
Don't you ever shut the fuck up?!
-我的天哪 -托马斯
- Oh my God. - Thomas.
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, baby, I'm sorry.
女条子
Lady cop!
阿什
Ash!
不 爸 不要啊
No Dad, no, no!
-托马斯 -爸爸
- Thomas! - Dad?!
妈妈
Mom!
老大
Jefe!
我♥操♥
Uh... Fuck.
我的天哪
Oh my God!
琼妮 不要啊
Joanie! No!
天哪 你那么地具有献身精神
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表