剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Let's kill us some demons! Yeah!
不 抱歉 切特
No. Sorry, Chet.
不能再带你上路了
This is the end of the road for you.
什么 别啊 哥们
What? No, man.
别这样 我们是一条船上的
Come on, we're in it together
战斗到事情办砸那刻 记得吗
till the wheels fall off, remember?
有些事身为男人必须独自面对
There's some things a man has to do alone.
比如呢
Like what?
比如在早上独自喝酒
Like drinking in the morning.
比如把抗真菌软膏涂在...
Like putting antifungal ointment on your --
-蛋蛋上 -没错
- Balls. - Yeah.
你了解我 切特
You understand me, Chet.
所以你知道 我必须自己去
That's why you know, I got to do this alone.
我只要赶去撞车赛场
I just got to get to the old Smash 'Em Up,
把事情搞定
take care of business,
然后回来找你
and I'll catch you on the flip-flop.
等一下
Wait a minute.
撞车赛场
The Smash 'Em Up Derby.
现在我明白了
Oh, I get it now!
是的 因为我就是在那 在我的车里
Yes, because it was there, in the Delta,
第一次上了莉莲·彭德格拉斯
where I first boned Lillian Pendergrass.
这样啊 我还以为是因为
Oh, uh, see, because I thought it was because
你♥爸♥就是在那买♥♥的那辆车
that's where your dad got the Delta,
然后车跑回来把他碾死
and then the Delta came back to run him over,
就像是大声呼救一样
as sort of a cry for help,
然后它又回到那个
and then it went back to the place where,
你♥爸♥最初买♥♥下它的地方
your dad originally got it, you know.
我猜那达成了一种宣泄的平衡
I guess it just jived with the whole cathartic symmetry of that.
像是某种生命的循环
Sort of a circle of life kind of a thing.
是的 切特 也可以那么说
Yeah, Chet, that could work too.
无论如何 我认为车到那去了
Either way I think the car's going there.
-你能送我过去吗 -那当然 兄弟
- Can you drop me? - Shit yes, brother.
上帝保佑你 切特 你个酒驾的天使
Bless your soul, Chet, you drunk driving angel.
猛踩油门吧 切特
Step on it, Chet!
闻起来像阿什的拖车一样臭
Smells like Ash's trailer.
我的孩子们一直栖息在这里
My children have been nesting in here.
别再那么叫它们了
Stop calling them that.
它们不再是你的孩子了
They're not your children anymore.
撞车比赛
我能感应到它们
I can feel them.
不 这是合成的
Nope. Synthetic.
廉价的进口小破车用的
From some cheap, imported rice burner.
鹏斯白金油
Pennzoil Platinum.
宝贝你好
Hello, baby.
提升阀该维护了
Little overdue for a valve job.
但说明你就在附近
But you're close.
这里太他妈黑了
So fucking dark in here.
它们可能躲在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
躲开
Get out of the way!
-躲开 快躲开 -不
- Hey! Get out! Get out! - Oh! Oh no!
我♥操♥
Ah, shit!
阿什
Ash!
妈妈
Mama.
该死
Shit!
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh my God! Oh my God!
是车门
The doors.
看一下你的车门
Check your door!
-车门开了 -好的 好的
- It's open! - Okay, all right.
-快点 -巴勃罗
- Come on. - Pablo!
不 巴勃罗
Oh no! Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
放开我
Get off me!
-快跑 -我去找人帮忙
- Go! - I'll get help!
等等
Wait!
巴勃罗 你不能这么做
Pablo, you can't do this!
还有其他的办法
There is another way.
把我驱逐回我来的那个维度
Cast me back to the dimension from which I came,
这样你就可以活了
and you get to live!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
驱逐我的咒语
My word.
真是个小乖乖
Good girl.
臀部力量才是王道 儿子
All in the ass, son.
是你吗 爸爸
That you, Pop?!
得把那些小妞抓地牢牢的
Got to clench those cheeks together,
-又好又紧 -你想让我怎么做
- nice and tight. - You want me to, what?!
用砸碎核桃的劲儿操她们
Get them so hard you could crack a walnut on them.
好吧
Okay!
我这就试试
I'm doing it!
我很强 爸爸
I'm hard, Dad!
我很强
I'm hard!
我给了你生命 我也可以夺走它
I gave you life, I can take it away.
无论如何... 我以你为傲
For what it's worth... I'm proud of you.
露比
Ruby!
凯丽 匕♥首♥
Kelly, the dagger!
不
No!
凯丽
Kelly!
匕♥首♥ 我知道了
The dagger! I got it!
不
Ah, no!
不
Ah, no!
坚持住 巴勃罗
Hang on, Pablo!
好吧 我该怎么做
Okay, what do I have to do?
念这个咒语
Speak the word.
来啊 宝贝
Come on, baby!
别逼我啊
Don't make me do this!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
不 去你大爷的
No. Damn you to hell!
"阿米基"
"Amagi."
这是最后一个了
That was the last of them.
是最后一个了
That was the last.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
老大 就是这样
Jefe, this is it!
这就是我们把这书驱逐回地狱的方法
This is how we cast the book to hell.
都这样了 还能惨到哪里去
Well, at this point, i mean, could things get any worse?
你请便吧
Knock yourself out.
怎么了 露比 出什么事了
What? Ruby, what's wrong?
《死灵之书》
The Necronomicon.
它消失了
It's gone.
我们得走了
We got to move.
好吧 看起来奏效了
Okay, looks like it worked.
对我来说这样就够好了
That's good enough for me.
走吧 阿什
Come on, Ash.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
至少我们不用把这车拖去哪里了
Uh, at least we don't have to tow it anywhere.
这当作最后的安息之地也挺好的
This is good a final resting place as any.
你管好你的嘴啊
Hey, you wash out your filthy mouth!
我才不会因为几个凹痕
I'm not going to get rid of that beautiful beast
就不要我漂亮的小野兽了
just because of a few dings.
老大 它被附身了
Uh Jefe, it was possessed.
杀了一群孩子
Killed a bunch of kids,
而且它的后备箱是通往地狱的通道
and its trunk was a portal to hell.
没啥是上点润滑油解决不了的
Nothing a lube job wouldn't fix.
你看过引擎盖吗
Um, have you seen the hood?
你把你的电锯直接捅进了它的发动机里
You drove your chainsaw right into its heart.
我能弄好它
I can buff that out.
巴勃罗别担心 一眨眼的功夫
Pablo don't worry, before you know it,
她就会和新的一样
she'll be as good as new.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表