剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
阿什·威廉姆斯 你被捕了
Ash Williams, you're under arrest
罪名是杀害安柏·柯瑞
for the murder of Amber Corey.
这里有个恶魔
There's a demon in here.
他就藏身于我们之中
He's hidden among us.
他可能是你们之中的任何一个
He could be in any one of you.
我碰上麻烦了
I got a problem.
万一我是邪神巴力呢
What if I'm Baal?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你现在头脑不清楚
You're not thinking straight.
巴力进入人类的心智中
Baal gets into people's psyches, Shh.
让他们彼此敌对
turning them against each other,
直到他们毁灭自我为止
until they annihilate themselves.
托马斯 这不是真正的你
Thomas, this isn't you.
你♥他♥妈♥从来不知道闭嘴吗
Don't you ever shut the fuck up?!
咱俩玩完了
It's over!
姑娘 到爹地这来
Hey, toots. Come to Daddy.
我要把你送回地狱 你属于那里
I'm going to send you back to hell where you belong.
你凭什么
And how exactly?
《死灵之书》已经不在了 而我却在这
The Necronomicon is gone, and I'm up here.
那是闪族语吗
Is that Sumerian?
我告诉过你了 我就是他
I told you I'm him.
不 巴勃罗 你不是邪神巴力
No, Pablo. You're not Baal.
你是我们阻止他的唯一希望
You're our only hope of stopping him.
从没见过这种景象
Never seen this before.
《死灵之书》在人体内逐渐溃烂
The Book of the Dead, festering inside a live human body.
这算是件好事吧
That's good, right?
-不是吗 -阿什
- No? - Ash.
发生什么事了
What's happening?!
巴勃罗
Pablo?
巴勃罗
Pablo?
拜托 兄弟 别瞎晃悠了
Come on buddy, quit fooling around.
你吓坏我了 额 是吓坏这些人了
You're scaring me, uh- uh, these people.
哦不
Oh, no.
阿什 他怎么了
Ash, what's wrong with him?
阿什
Ash?
巴勃罗
Pablo?
兄弟
Buddy.
鬼玩人
之
阿什斗鬼
第二季第六集
他到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is he?!
他是个凶手
He's a murderer!
你本该保护这个小镇的
You're supposed to protect this town.
你让那家伙回到这里 任凭他在你鼻子底下
You let this guy come back, and do all this
做出这些事情吗
right under your nose?!
-都给我听好了 -我要为我的女儿寻回公道
- Now listen to me. - I want justice for my daughter!
为安珀寻回公道
Justice for Amber!
很煎熬吧
It's hard, isn't it?
一直在按捺一枪爆了那卑鄙女人脑袋的欲望
Resisting the urge to shoot that vile woman in the head.
这我不怪你
I don't blame you.
想让这些人尊敬你
Make these people respect you,
而不把你看成让镇子沦陷的罪人和自己老婆
not think of you as the guy who lost his town,
被阿什·威廉姆斯抢去的可怜虫
and his wife to Ash Williams.
你是谁
Who- who are you?
我就好比那个你去年夏天
Well, uh, just like that hooker
有过一面之缘的妓♥女♥
you saw in Detroit last summer?
我就是你的真命天女 亲爱的
I can be whoever you want me to be, sugar.
我的上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
上帝之子可能是个皮包骨嘛
Well, the Son of God might be a stretch,
但意思你领会到了
but you get the point.
到底发生了什么事
What's happening?
我只希望要回我的家庭
I just want my family back.
听着 老实说吧
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
我也可以做掉她 你也可以做掉她
I could take her out, or you could take her out.
谁做都无所谓
It doesn't really matter.
我们都清楚她并不是你想要的人 所以…
We both know that she's not the one that you want, so...
你接下来打算怎么做呢
what are you going to do about it?
阿什·威廉姆斯是个凶手
Ash Williams is a murderer!
你接下来打算怎么做呢
What are you going to do about it?!
你不能把这书从我身体里取出来嘛
Can't you just, cut it out of me?
不是这么简单的
Doesn't work like that.
在你体内的不是一本实体书
It's not like there's a physical book inside you.
你现在和书逐渐融为了一体
It's more like you're becoming one with the book.
就好比心灵的融合
Like a spiritual convergence.
等一下 这种融合
Wait a minute, this convergence,
一旦发生 对巴勃罗意味着什么
once it happens, what does that mean for Pablo?
一旦这本书完全显现
Once the book manifests completely,
到时巴勃罗就不复存在了
there'll be no Pablo.
门儿都没有
That's a nay-no.
听着阿什 我理解…
Look, Ash, I understand--
你是听不懂人话吗
Do I need to spell it out to you?
我说了 这事儿门儿都没有
It's a nay-no on no-Pablo.
听懂没
Are we clear?
只是希望你明白 《死灵之书》
Just so you're clear, the Necronomicon
是唯一能把巴力放逐回阴间的办法
is the only way we can banish Baal back to the underworld.
呵呵 老子有办法对付巴力
Nuh-uh, I got a plan for Baal,
而且用不着把巴勃罗牺牲在什么傻♥逼♥书里
and it doesn't involve recycling Pablo into some stupid book.
老子会找到他 然后把我的电锯
I'm going to find him, take my chainsaw,
直戳进他的屁♥眼♥里
shove it right up his ass.
他永远不会将真面目暴露给你
He is never going to show his face to you.
哪怕你有办法找到他
Even if you do somehow manage to find him,
他也会附身于不同躯体
he'll just jump bodies.
哥早想到了
Way ahead of you.
你看到这玩意了没 这是宠物追踪器
You see that? That's a pet tracker.
我弄了这玩意因为伊莱总钻进我的大♥麻♥烟缸里
I got that because Eli kept getting into my weed stash,
在我的拖车里到处乱跑
and wandering around my trailer.
我只需要找到巴力一次
All I got to do is find Baal once,
把这玩意塞进他的喉咙里
shove this down his throat.
这样一来 哪怕他换了身皮囊
That way, even if he sheds his skin,
哥一样能找到他 然后把我的电锯…
I can still find him, take my chainsaw--
直戳进他的屁♥眼♥里呗
And shove it right up Baal's ass?
你就像我从未有过的乖女儿
You're like the daughter I never had.
你的电锯永远不能阻止巴力
Your chainsaw is never going to stop Baal,
无论你把它戳进哪里
no matter where you shove it.
但也许有一个办法
But there may be a way.
如果我们能让目前的融合过程持续的再久一些
If we can allow the convergence to continue a little longer,
我可以隔离出正确的通路来把巴力送回去
I can isolate the right passage to cast Baal back.
好的
Ah, okay.
那么我们可以把你的计划
So maybe we can add your thing
加在我伟大的宠物追踪器计划上
on top of my great pet tracker plan.
我们让巴勃罗靠近点儿
We get Pablo right up close,
他再施个法
he does his voodoo,
然后 一切就自然而然搞定了
and well, the rest will just fall into place.
不用想太多
Don't overthink it.
伙计们 巴勃罗肯定会...
Guys... Pablo's going to be--
-没事的 -把他弄到我房♥间里去
- Fine. - Get him up to my room.
别杀了巴勃罗
Do not kill Pablo.
还有别把那恶心玩意弄到我的东西上
And don't get any of that crap on my stuff.
琳达 我向你保证过
Linda, I made a promise to you,
所以我现在要出去 找回你的
so I'm going to go out now, and find your,
前夫
ex-husband?
谢谢你 阿什
Thank you, Ash.
尽管发生了这一切
Despite everything that's happened,
我还是想确保他的安全
I still want to make sure he's okay.
是是 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me too.
听着 什么都别担心 好吗
Listen, don't worry about a thing, okay?
你在这里很安全 我保证
You're safe here, I promise.
杀人凶手
Murderer!
-出来 -哪来的回哪去
- Get out! - Go back to where you came from!
-快给我滚出来 -我们的孩子死了
- Get the hell out of here! - Our children are dead!
带着你的恶魔 赶紧走
Take your evil, and go!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表