剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Look, we might not be able to find the Book,
但我们可以去追那些在找书的家伙
but we can go after the ones who are searching for it,
那些魔兵
the spawn,
在它们召唤出邪神巴力前把它们干掉
and take them out before they can even summon up Baal.
跟我一起来吧
Come with me.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
凯丽
Kelly.
你既能永生又牛逼闪闪
You're some immortal ass kicker,
而你却向阿什求救
yet you call Ash for help.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
我确实需要帮助
I needed help.
你也看到了我只身一人时
You've seen what my children
被我的孩子们逼到什么份上
can do to me alone.
但现在我发现了 我本该召唤的人
But now I'm starting to see that it wasn't Ash
不是阿什
I was meant to call.
而是你
It was you.
助我一臂之力
Help me.
那我们去杀了你的孩子们吧
Then let's go kill your kids.
让她耍起来
Let her rip.
越紧越好
Nice and tight.
小心点 老爸
Careful Pop.
别扭折了老腰
Don't throw your back out!
他怎么这么坚挺
The hell is keeping him on?
走起
Here we go!
你个臭显摆
You show off!
赢家 赢家
Winner, winner!
赢家 赢家
Winner, winner...
全靠屁♥股♥上的功夫 儿子
All in the ass, son.
你得把屁♥股♥蛋子绷到一起
You got to clench those cheeks together,
越紧越好
nice and tight.
让它们硬实到能用来砸核桃
So you get them so hard you can crack a walnut on them.
我的天
Ooh. Ooh, my.
这屁♥股♥比钢铁队长的还硬呢 老爹
That fanny's hard as Detroit steel, Daddy.
没错 硬的可不只是屁♥股♥
Yeah, it ain't the only thing.
我不敢相信你又这样对我
I can't believe you're doing this to me again.
他从来就输不起
Oh, he always was a sore loser.
哪怕在他小时候我们玩接球游戏时也这样
Even as a kid, when we played catch.
接球游戏没有输赢 老爸
There's no winners when you play catch, Pop!
不过是两个人来回掷球
You just throw the ball back and forth,
联络感情
and you bond.
是啊 我已经尽力了 儿子
Yeah, well, I did my best, son,
但不知从哪一天起 我失去了你
but somewhere along the line, I lost you.
是啊 比如我出生的那一天
Yeah, like the day I was born.
不 是你去那个小木屋的那一天 你还
No, the day you went to that cabin and --
还怎么
And what?
继续啊 说出来
Go ahead, say it.
我们脑袋里想的是一样的
We're both thinking the same thing.
说出来
Say it.
你还杀了那些孩子
And killed those kids.
还有呢
And?
还有谢丽尔
And Cheryl.
你夺走了我的女儿 你个该死的
You took my daughter from me, goddamn you.
你认为我杀了谢丽尔吗
You think I killed Cheryl?
你认为我杀了我亲妹妹吗
You think I killed my own sister?
那你想让我怎么认为 相信是怪物所为吗
What do you want me to believe? That it was the monsters?
没错 老爸 因为那就是真♥相♥
Yeah Dad, because it's the truth.
该死的 你这辈子
Goddamn it, for once in your life,
就不能负起一次责任来吗
take some responsibility.
你才是怪物 阿什
You're the monster, Ash.
是你杀了他们所有人
You killed them all.
然后你跑路了 留下我在这孤独终老
And then you took off, and left me here to die alone.
我别无选择 老爸
I had no choice, Dad.
你一直是个可悲的老混♥蛋♥
You were a miserable son of a bitch.
你知道老妈就是为这个才离开你的 对吧
You know that's why Mom left you, right?
无论你说什么都不会伤到我了
Nothing you can say can hurt me.
我的心早就被你伤透了
You already broke my heart.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
真不该回到这傻♥逼♥镇子来 巴勃罗
Never should've come to this stupid town, Pablo.
是啊 但这不是我们选的
Yeah, we didn't pick it.
是厉鬼选的
Evil did.
苍天大地啊
Jesas Mara-aya Josa.
她是个附身恶灵
She's a Deadite!
好吧 你打算怎么办
Okay, what are you going to do?!
老大 这就是你的计划吗
Jefe , this is your plan?
求求你 停下吧
Please stop!
不
Oh no!
-不要 -我们不该偷你的
- Don't! - I'm sorry we stole you.
不
No!
不 求你了 放过他吧
Please. No, please. Just let him go.
不
No!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我的天哪
Oh my God!
对不起 我很爱你
I'm sorry. I love you so much!
我也爱你
I love you, too!
不要啊
No, please.
停下来
Stop!
你不能就干坐在这啊
You can't just sit there.
我还真能
Yes I can.
我的计划失败了
My plan failed.
我没把车弄回来
I didn't get the car back.
没把书弄回来
Didn't get the book back.
没能救下那个女孩
Didn't get the girl.
因为她身上有附身恶灵
Because she was a Deadite.
根本没有什么附身恶灵
There's no such thing as a Deadite.
你跟我爸爸聊过了吗
Have you talked to my father?
在他嘴里我才是恶魔
According to him, I'm the monster.
我才是凶手
I'm the killer.
我就是个谎话连篇的人
I'm just a lying sack of lard!
听着 你不能就这样干坐在凳子上
Okay, you cannot just sit there on a stool,
靠喝酒来忘却自己的恐惧啊
and drink your demons away, all right?
你得要直面它
You got to confront them.
生活才不是这样过的
Life doesn't work that way.
听着 你得直直走进那个洗手间里
Listen, you got to march into that bathroom,
然后告诉你♥爸♥爸
and you got to show your pops
你不是他所想的那样
you're not the guy that he thinks you are.
你是阿什·威廉姆斯 恶魔猎手
You're Ash Williams, demon hunter.
附身恶灵斩杀者 好朋友 英雄
Deadite slayer. Friend, hero.
还是一个领袖
And Jefe.
好了 是时候释放你的男性荷尔蒙
Okay, I think it's time you introduced Brock
让她与你展翅高飞了
to that great eagle.
不好意思 借过一下
Hey sorry, here you go.
那个 对不起 不好意思
Go, huh, hey- hey, sorry!
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你在这方面比我去世的老婆要好多了
You're so much better at this than my dead wife.
你想知道个秘密吗
Do you want to know a secret?
我更喜欢你别说话 不过也无妨
I'd rather you not talk, but sure.
我特么最讨厌老男人
I fucking hate dirty old men.
什么
What?
救命啊
Help!
你不想要我了吗 爹地
Don't you want me anymore, Daddy?
救命
Help!
我勒个去
Holy shit!
阿什
Ash?
你好呀老爹
Hiya, Pop.
找到搞3P的地方了嘛
Got room for a threesome?
我去
Oh, shit.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
我喜欢来硬的
I like it rough!
你真是好坏坏啊 安珀
You're a dirty, dirty girl, Amber.
不管你信不信老爹 这就是我的工作
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表