剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
愿意面对现实的"你"
who's willing to face reality.
相信医生的那个
Who believes the doctor.
愿意正面面对妄想的那个
Who wants to face the delusions.
咱们忘掉《死灵之书》吧 阿什
Let's rid ourselves of the Necronomicon, Ash.
我们不需要了
We don't need it anymore.
露比 快进来帮帮我
Ruby, get back in here, and help me.
告诉他们我没疯
Tell them I'm not crazy!
根本没有露比这么个人
There is no Ruby.
没有凯丽 没有巴勃罗
No Kelly. No Pablo.
都是你编的
You made it all up!
不 不
No. No!
他们是真的
They're real!
放弃吧
Give in.
让医生帮助咱们
Let the doctor help us.
把你布偶的脏屁♥眼♥从哥手上挪下去
Get your filthy puppet butthole off of my arm!
让我出去
Let me out.
妈妈
Mommy!
阿什
Ash.
阿什
Ash.
天啊 谁点个蜡烛
Oh, God! Somebody light a candle.
这里闻起来跟死了人似的
Smells like death in here.
你在我屋里干什么
What are you doing in my room?
哦哦 没什么
Oh. Oh, nothing.
别操心了
Don't worry about it.
我只是 我只是你的幻想
I'm just- I'm just in your imagination.
你是只鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
凯丽
Kelly?
你是来帮我的
Oh, you're here to help me!
太棒了
Sweet!
你闻起来可不怎么棒
Ooh, you don't smell so sweet,
没什么是洗十到十二次澡不能解决的
but you know, that's nothing 10 or 12 showers can't fix.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
凶手 凶手
Murderer. Murderer!
凶手
Murderer!
小点声
Inside voice.
对了 让我问你个问题
Right. Let me ask you a question.
我来这里多久了
How long have I been here?
你一直在这里
You've been here forever.
不
Oh, no.
不 那不可能
No. That's not possible.
至少我认为不可能
At least I don't think it's possible.
你是怎么知道的
Well, how would you know anyway?
因为我很擅长数数
Because I'm very good at keeping count.
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
看
See.
我在这里六年
I've been here for six years,
三个月零五天了
three months, and five days.
给你看看我是怎么算的
Let me show you how I count.
怎么算的
What's that?
-一 -不要啊
- One! - Ooh, no!
这太没必要了
That's so not necessary!
-凯丽 -二
- Oh, Kelly! - Two!
快停下
Stop doing that.
-三 -这样你就没有手指了
- Three! - You're going to run out of fingers.
快来人让我出去
Somebody get me out of here!
巴勃罗 谢天谢地你在这里
Pablo! Oh, thank God you're here!
你得把我弄出去
You got to get me out of here.
邪神巴力对凯丽造成了剧烈的打击
Baal put the whammy on Kelly.
现在她跟疯牛一样神经
Now she's crazy as a mad cow.
闭嘴 斩杀者
Shut your trap, Slashy!
现在趴下 手背后
On the ground, hands behind your back, now!
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
小心我的头发
Oh, watch the hair!
巴勃罗 你在做什么
Pablo, what are you doing?!
你逃不了的 阿什
You can't escape, Ash.
你必须面对自己的妄想
You must face your delusions.
没错 我是在面对自己的妄想
Yeah, I'm facing my delusions,
因为它们是真的 混♥蛋♥
because they're real, asshole!
我给你看看什么是真的
Oh, I'll show you real.
就跟坐轻型战车一样
That's like doing whippets!
再来一次呗 医生
Can we go again, Doc?
你的治疗失败了 让我很难过
It saddens me that your treatment is failing.
在这么多年的被动治疗后
After all these years of passivity,
你变得太暴♥力♥了
you've become too violent.
我们得根除这种妄想 阿什 一劳永逸
We need to break this delusion Ash, for good.
为了大家的安全
For everyone's safety.
我们得毁了那本令你痴迷的书
We need to destroy this "Book" that you're obsessed with.
你无法毁掉我的 怪咖
You're not going to break me, Poindexter.
你可以继续 再按下触发器
You can go ahead and pull that trigger again.
我打赌你肯定不敢
I double dog dare you!
你不是老大 阿什
You're not the Jefe, Ash.
你不是人类的救世主
You're not the savior of humanity.
毁掉那本书吧 阿什
Kill the book, Ash.
毁掉那本书
Kill the book.
你会成为我的党羽
You will be my henchman.
我的刽子手
You, my slaughterman.
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
你有啤酒吗
Do you have a beer? Huh?
切特
Chet!
你还活着
You're alive!
等等 切特
Wait a second, Chet.
你不可能在这里
You can't be here.
谢丽尔把你的心脏扯出来了
Cheryl ripped your heart out.
没错 老兄
Amen to that, brother.
从你干掉她到现在我已经死了30年了
I died 30 years ago when you killed her.
但...
But--
切特
Chet!
和它抗争 老兄
Fight it, man!
和它抗争 别放弃
Fight it! Don't give in!
医生 这次有点厉害了啊 即便对我而言
Doc, that was a- a little on the spicy side, even for me.
你还好吗 老兄
Oh... how you doing, buddy?
切特
Chet.
他们又杀了你一次
Oh, they killed you again.
这可太不酷了
That is so not cool!
...不仅仅是主要产品
... was a matter more of principal products.
主要产品
Principal products?
你知道的 就像主要产品...
Oh, you know, like uh, principal products...
很早就准备好这些了
Get to these early.
毁掉那本书
Kill the book.
毁掉那本书
Kill the book.
毁掉那本书
Kill the book.
你不是老大 阿什
You're not the Jefe, Ash.
你不是人类的救世主
You're not the savior of humanity.
毁掉那本书 阿什
Kill the book, Ash.
毁掉那本书
Kill the book.
你终于回来了
Finally, you're back.
怎么花了这么久
What took so long?
听着 我知道这里发生了什么
Listen, I know what's happening around here.
很明显 我之前质疑过你
And I obviously had my doubts
独自追踪邪神巴力的计划
about you following the Baal plan without me,
但你懂的 我很乐于被证明自己是错的
but you know, I'm willing to be proven wrong,
在这一次上
this once.
别和我说话 我在工作
Stop talking to me, I'm working here.
我喜欢这样
Oh, I like it,
你融入到角色之中了
you're staying in character.
嘿 等我们逃出去以后
Hey, after we get out,
玩玩角色扮演怎么样
how about some role playing?
也许风♥骚♥小护士需要俊俏医生
Maybe Nurse Ratchet needs a little injection
给她"注射一发" 你看怎么样
from Doctor Groovy, what do you say?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表