剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
Believe it or not Dad, this is my day job.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
是灰色斩杀者
It's Ashy Slashy!
不 不 不 不 等等孩子
No, no, no, no. Wait, kid.
灰色斩杀者要杀光我们
Ashy Slashy's going to kill us all!
放轻松 什么事都没有
Hey, relax! Everything's fine!
别跑 你们这群傻瓜
Don't run, you idiots.
他会救我们的 别跑
He's going to save us, don't run.
别跑 你们这群蠢蛋
Stop, you damn morons!
我儿子是个英雄
My son is a hero!
你听到了吗 他是个英雄
You hear me? He's a hero!
你真这样想吗 爸爸
You really mean that, Dad?
你觉得我是个英雄吗
You think I'm a hero?
当然了
Of course I do.
阿什利 我这么多年都
Oh, Ashley, I- I've wasted so many years
一直在误解你
being wrong about you.
再说一遍呗
One more time?
是我错了
I was wrong.
但是看你长成了如此受人尊重的人我很欣慰
But relieved to see what an honorable man you've become.
因为我一直有事情瞒着你
Because, there's something I've kept from you.
是什么 爸爸
What is it, Pop?
是很重要的事...
Something so vital, that...
其实你的人生是从...
the fabric of your life may begin--
老爹
Oh, Dad!
不
No!
哦不 不
Oh, no! No!
[后面有彩蛋 精彩切勿错过]
嘿你个傻瓜
Hey you knuckleheads,
我是阿什·威廉姆斯
Ash Williams here.
如果有人请你喝粉红操
If someone offers you a drink of Pink Fuck,
直接扔掉 因为那就是一坨屎
throw it away, because it's bad shit.
会搞乱你的大脑
It will mess with your brain,
而且是很严重的那种
and not in the good way.
放聪明一点
Be smart,
然后自己要注意安全
and stay safe out there.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表