剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I don't like to put labels on it.
这样让我不舒服 但...
I'm not comfortable with that, but uh,
射杀伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥者会影响一个人 你知道吗
shooting at Jihadis affects a man, you know?
那你怎么克服的
How did you get past it?
首先你得清空你的大脑
First you have to, uh, clear your mind.
然后想想自己的问题
And then you, uh, check out your problems.
挨个解决它们
And one by one, and you solve them.
比方说 友军♥火♥力误伤事故啦
You know? Like, uh, friendly fire mishap.
然后 沙特黄金啦
And then, uh, Saudi gold.
再比如
Like, uh,
安瓦尔 村里的孩子
Anwar, the uh, village boy.
这...
It's ah... mm.
轮到你了
Your turn.
别听那傻子的
Okay, please don't listen to that numbnuts.
世间所有人都会被邪恶的事物所折磨
Everyone in this world is plagued by something evil.
你可以倒杯酒喝 装作没事
You can pour a drink, and you can ignore it.
或者站起身来与之抗争
Or you can stand up, and you can fight it.
好吗 与之抗争吧 兄弟
Okay? So fight it, man.
与邪恶抗争
Fight your evil.
没错
Yeah, you're right.
我得像你这样 坚强起来
I got to be more like you. I got to be strong.
什么事都不能影响到你
Man, you- you don't let anything get to you.
什么意思
So, what does that mean?
就是你一向逆来顺受
It means you just roll with the punches.
不需要工作 男友
You don't need a job, a boyfriend,
甚至没有家
or a home.
可是 我有家的
Well, I mean, I have a home.
我指的是稳定的住所
No, like a stationary home.
你不需要任何事定义你的价值
You- you don't need anything to define your worth.
很令人佩服
It's impressive.
是吧
Yeah, yeah.
这...
It's, uh, it's...
绝对令人佩服
it's definitely impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
你♥他♥妈♥在干啥呢
Fuck are you doing?
令人佩服
Just being impressive.
瞧我多令人佩服
Look how impressive I am!
加油 泰勒 快跑
Come on, Tyler! Go!
加油
Come on.
糟糕
Oh no!
不要
No!
不
No!
不
No!
天哪 不要
God, no, no!
不
No!
天哪
Oh my God!
飞车正在一路高歌♥猛进
Delta has just hit an all time high.
不
No!
丫头
Hey, girl.
你来啦
Hey, there you are.
你真可爱
You look cute.
是吗
Oh really?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
万圣节啊 不会吧
Halloween? No, you didn't!
我就想干点坏事呢
I'm trying to think of something bad.
但我这么乖
But I'm such a good girl.
得了
Oh, come on.
你肯定还是有点什么小缺点的吧
You must have one, teeny, tiny, little flaw.
我之前确实刚刚和男友分手
Well, I did break up with my boyfriend earlier tonight.
这个游戏不是这么玩的...
Oh. Ah, that's not how this game--
抱歉
Sorry.
讲讲吧 安珀
Talk to me, Amber.
不知道我那个白♥痴♥儿子
I don't know what my idiot son did
做了什么居然追到了你
to land a piece like you.
如果你是被强迫的就眨两下眼睛
Blink twice if you're here against your will.
难以想象吧 我是自愿来的
Strangely, I'm here of my own volition.
因为一些不可控力 我需要你儿子
For reasons outside my control, I need your son.
很难看出来
It's barely visible,
但他内心有什么东西让他
but there's something inside him which makes him...
很特别
special.
是年龄问题吗
Is this a biological clock thing?
因为我和阿什在那个方面
Because basically Ash and I have the same "Baby formula"
没什么差别
down in the old crotch bottle.
你懂得
Oh, yeah.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
想见见野人的美丽的大脚嘛
Just want to see Bigfoot's big old feet.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
道歉
Apologize.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
-稍等一下 -对不起对不起
- Uh, hold that thought. - Sorry, sorry, sorry!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我受够按你的方式来了
You know I'm done playing it your way.
现在开始 你和你的家人都离我远点
From now on, you keep your gene pool away from me.
好吧 你干什么好事了
Okay, what'd you do?
没干什么
Nothing.
是她主动向我示好的
She was waving me in like a damn air traffic controller.
我以为她喜欢我呢
I thought she liked me.
没人喜欢你
Nobody likes you.
所以我才不希望你来这个派对
That's why I didn't want you at this party.
我本来是想
Well, I wanted to die
和我那个令人失望的孩子老死不相来往的
without laying eyes on my disappointment of a kid again.
但事不由人
But them's the breaks.
是吗
Yeah?
我不再是孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
我是个男人了
I'm a man.
不如我们用男人的方式解决分歧啊
What do you say we settle our differences like men?
你想怎样
What do you got in mind?
那个 老大
Yeah, Jefe, um,
不如你好好和你♥爸♥爸谈谈
why don't you just have a real conversation with your pops,
然后我们就能继续找书
and then we can get back to looking for the book,
还有车了
and the Delta.
巴勃罗 光说不练假把式
Pablo, talking is for talkers,
满口空话的骗子
people who talk.
我可是真把式 朋友
I'm a doer, now friend,
乖乖让开 看我这只雄鹰
kindly step aside, and let this great eagle soar,
制♥服♥那头公牛
on the back of that bull.
好的
Okay.
你就这么点本事吗
That the best you got?!
老爹
Hey, Pop.
老大
Jefe!
你就这么点本事吗
The best you got, huh?!
不太妙啊 糟糕
Not good. Oh, no.
完了
Oh, here we go!
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday!
老鹰已着陆
The eagle has landed.
来啊 上啊 上啊
Come on! Do it! Do it!
上去完爆他
Let's get him up here!
这么早就走了吗
Leaving so soon?
是啊 我们都知道《死灵之书》
Yeah, well, we know the Necronomicon's
是不会出现在这的
not showing up here.
我又浪费了那么多时间在阿什的傻♥逼♥计划上
And since I wasted all that time following Ash's dumb plan,
这下真的无迹可寻了
that's really in the wind.
那是 谁没浪费过时间啊
Yeah, well, we all waste time.
重要的是 我们什么时候决定停止
Important thing is, when we decide to stop.
你在这外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
我等够了
I'm sick of waiting around.
我正打算想出个新计划
Trying to come up with another plan
来消灭我的挫败感
so I can take out my frustrations.
我有个B计划
I got a Plan B.
是什么
What?
听着 我们或许找不到书
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表