剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
It's Sheriff Emery now.
我可是长大成人了
And I'm all grown up.
你可以打听打听
You can ask around.
你...
Oh, you...
-不是吧 你嫁给了安全小子 -谁
- No! You married Safety Boy? - Who?
他当班长那会我们都这么叫他
That's what we called him back when he was a Hall Monitor.
还记得你在更衣室外
Remember the time you peed your pants
尿裤子的事吗
outside the locker room?
那是因为当时你靠在门上好吗
Because you were leaning on the door.
内疚啊
Guilty.
那真是好久以前的事了
that was such a long time ago.
是吗 亲爱的
Right, honey?
并不是
No.
让我和他单独聊会好吗
Can you give us a second?
好
Sure.
你胆子还挺大
You've got some huge balls
敢来镇上露脸
showing your face in this town.
没错
Yeah, I do.
我可从来不♥穿♥运动短裤
Notice I never wear gym shorts.
我来这是办事的 找个女的
I'm here on business, looking for a woman.
她可是个噩耗
She's bad news.
如果我找不到她
If I don't find her,
你可有的忙了
you might actually have something to do around here.
好吧 那帮你找到她
Well then, let's find her for you.
伙计们 这是阿什
Everyone, this is Ash.
你们也许知道他的绰号♥灰色砍杀者
Some of you may know him as Ashy Slashy,
因为过去他疯了 砍他的朋友们
because he went crazy and chopped up his friends.
并不是这样
Okay, that's not true.
我没疯
I did not go crazy.
在我砍我朋友的时候
I knew exactly what I was doing
我很清楚自己在干什么
when I chopped up my friends.
现在 灰色砍杀者回来了
And now, Ashy Slashy is back in town
来找新的女人
looking for a new woman.
所以大家怎么想
So, what do people think?
我们是应该帮阿什找个新受害者
Should we help Ash find another victim?
还是应该把他踢回到
Or should we kick him back
他之前藏着的石头缝里去
to whatever rock he was hiding under?
滚吧烂人 赶紧赶他走
Fuck this sicko! He's got to go!
对 赶他走
Yeah! Get him out!
灰色砍杀者
Ashy Slashy!
灰色砍杀者 灰色砍杀者
Ashy Slashy! Ashy Slashy!
不
No.
我不会再逃了
No more running away.
好了 把你耳朵里堵着的东西拿出来
Alright. Get the gum out of your ears and listen up,
你们这群天生堕落没脑子的人
you inbred, degenerate screw heads --
除了你 琳达
except you Linda.
你和他们的区别太大了
You're so not like them.
是的 我是灰色砍杀者
Yes, I am Ashy Slashy,
有着电锯手和枪杆子的屠夫
the Boomstick Butcher with the Chainsaw Hand.
但你们这群人搞错了
But you nimrods got me all wrong --
我是来拯救这个镇的 是来拯救我的镇的
I'm here to save this town, to save my town,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
我现在是来找人的
Now I'm here looking for somebody.
听着
Check it out.
她叫露比
She goes by the name of Ruby.
有人知道吗
Anybody?
那是你用电锯画的吗
You use your chainsaw to draw that?
该走了 阿什
Time to leave, Ash.
我会走的
Oh, I'm gonna leave alright.
而且不用操心
And don't you worry,
当我救了你们的小命之后
after I save all your sorry asses,
你们后三十年就
you won't see me again
不会再见到我了 傻缺们
for another thirty years, dicksticks!
滚 失败者
Yeah! Loser!
不
Nooooo!
放轻松
Take it easy.
巴勃罗
Pablo?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚刚看到了露比
I just saw Ruby.
看到了露比 哪里
Saw Ruby? Where?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我刚刚在奇怪的幻觉中看到她
I just had a weird vision of her
在一个大砖房♥前面
in front of a big brick building.
那里 有些烟囱在那儿
There were uh, these smoke stacks there--
两个大烟囱
Two big smoke stacks?
是的
Yeah.
听起来像是火葬场
That sounds like the crematorium--
就是这个
This is it.
我看的真真切切
I saw it so clearly.
巴勃罗 你有这种幻觉多久了
Pablo, how long you been having these visions?
自从露比把那本书的封面吸到我脸上后
Ever since Ruby put that book on my face
我就一直...做噩梦
I've been having... nightmares.
但如今在我醒着的时候也会这样
But they happen while I'm awake.
你为什么一直都不说
How come you never said something?
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我不知道自己是怎么了 老大
I don't know what's happening to me, Jefe.
我们去找找答案吧
Lets go get some answers.
我们曾给了和平解决的机会
We gave peace a chance.
现在只能开战了
Now it's time for war.
好了 你们俩走那个方向
Alright, you two go that way.
但记住 这些武器只能让露比昏迷
But remember, these weapons are only gonna stun Ruby.
所以用它们打晕或制住她
So use them to knock her down or whatever.
然后在她恢复之前...
Then before she heals...
我要一举结束这场闹剧
I'm gonna put an end to this horse pucky once and for all.
天哪
Oh, god!
露比
Ruby!
我知道你就在附近
I know you're out there!
死孩子
Creepy kid???
你长的好快啊
You grew up quick!
你就不该回来的 阿什利
You should not have come back, Ashley.
阿什
Ash!?
阿什
Ash?
在那边
It's that way.
凯丽
Kelly!
凯丽
Kelly!
小凯
Kell!
凯丽
Kelly!
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it!
回家跟妈妈哭诉去吧
Run home and cry to Mamma!
告诉她阿什利·J·威廉姆斯正在找她
You tell her Ashley J Williams is looking for her.
你为什么...
Why you...
我的天哪
My goodness.
凯丽 你比阿什要强大
Kelly, you're stronger than Ash.
为什么你本可以当领导却要跟随着他
Why follow when you should lead.
加入我们
Join us.
我们会得到你的...
We're gonna get you...
我们会得到你的...
We're gonna get you...
我们会得到你的...
We're gonna get you...
吃枪子吧
Get this!
一路走好你们这帮...
Yippee Kai-aye mother fu --
我去...
Oh, shit...
擦
Fuck!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
阿什
Ash!
阿什
Ash.
你还真找到我了
You actually found me.
你不必这么惊讶
Don't be so surprised you know.
我也有风光的时候 比如现在
I do have my moments like this one.
你破坏了我们的停战协议 为什么
You broke our truce, why?
我别无选择
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表