剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
不不
Oh, no, no.
不要去屁♥股♥那儿啊
Not up the butt!
不要去...
Not up the...
天呐
Oh God!
天呐 我在屁♥股♥里
Oh God, I'm in the butt!
我在屁♥股♥里 我在屁♥股♥里
I'm in the butt. I'm in the butt!
放开我
Get it off me!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
不许你碰那里
Don't you suck my johnson!
去哪了
Where you go?
好吧
Oh, okay.
好的 给我下去
Okay! Get off me!
给我下去
Get off me!
把那玩意儿从我脸上拿开
Get your dick off my face!
这个镇子有一个混♥蛋♥就够了
This town is only big enough for one asshole,
那个混♥蛋♥就是我
And that asshole is me.
莉莲·彭德格拉斯
"Lillian Pendergrass.
肺炎
"Pneumonia?"
这可不是莉莲·彭德格拉斯
That's not Lillian Pendergrass.
你闻起来一股清洁剂的味道
Mmm, you smell like lysol wipes.
你要么战斗
You will fight,
要么倒在这里
or fall, where you stand.
你说阿什几点回来来着
When did you say Ash would be back?
你说谁
Uh, who?
阿什利 你儿子
Ashley. Your son.
管他呢
Oh, uh, who cares?
十分钟 三十年 都可能
Could be 10 minutes, could be 30 years.
这样的好运估计没第二次了
Doubt if I'd be that lucky twice.
你管他呢
Why the interest, anyway?
没想到你居然还记得他
Surprised you even remember him.
想忘了他还真不容易
He's a tough one to forget.
再怎么难我也得试试
Ah, well, he's not going to stop me from trying.
要么倒在这里
...Where you stand.
一个罗马人没有勇气直面我
A single Roman lacks courage enough to face me!
告诉我你怎么了
Tell me what's been happening to you.
说吧 是你哭着喊着要答案的
Come on, you're the one who was crying for answers.
我也没哭呀
I- I wasn't crying.
书从来没有和人类发生过联♥系♥
You see, the book has never attached itself to a human before.
它有没有可能留下了什么痕迹呢
Is it possible that it left some kind of an imprint?
什么可怕的事
Some terrible knowledge?
你有做噩梦吗
Are you having nightmares?
什么征兆也行
Premonitions, or?
有征兆啊
Oh, premonitions.
很好
Good.
我们只想知道是什么
That's what we need to know.
我什么都不会告诉你的 小姐
I ain't telling you shit, lady.
凯丽
Kelly.
这边
Down here.
我们得走了 马上
We got to get out of here, right now!
天哪
Oh, shit!
里面发生什么事了
What happened in there?
想象一下结肠镜检查
Oh, uh, let's go with colonoscopy?
这边又怎么了
What the hell happened here?
他滥用职权
He was abusing his power.
-我就行使了一下我的权利 -用锤头吗
- I informed him of my rights. - With a sledgehammer?
他这么脆弱也不是我的错
Not my fault he got a glass jaw.
睡的够沉的
Wow, he's really out.
那个混♥蛋♥倘若醒了 这个混♥蛋♥[屁♥眼♥]就要进去了
Soon as this asshole wakes up, this asshole's going to jail.
第一 永远不要在我面前
Number one, never say "Ass" Or "Hole"
再提混[屁]或蛋[眼]这两个字
in my presence ever again.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Got it? - Got it.
-永远不要 -知道了
- Ever! - Okay.
第二 谁也不会进监狱的
Number two, no one's going to jail.
看好了
Witness.
看到了吗
See that?
以前在学校我们就老欺负他
Back in school when we used to beat him up,
他就会尿裤子
He would whiz himself,
但他从来不告老师 为什么
but he never told the teachers, why?
因为他尿裤子了
Because he pissed himself.
没错
Bingo.
所以我们就能继续欺负他
So we could just keep doing it.
太坏了 但是太帅了
That is horrible, and also awesome.
我♥干♥的事都符合这个描述
Which is everything that I do.
对了 我们得回家去救巴勃罗
Oh, newsflash, we got to get home and save Pablo.
莉莲其实是个死人
Lillian is a deadite.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
楼上有动静
From upstairs.
也许是阿什利
Oh, it's probably Ashley.
肯定是偷偷摸摸从后门溜上去了
Must've snuck in the back door like some cowardly dog.
你别再想他了
Why don't you forget about ashley,
往这边坐点来
and slide on over here,
跟我亲热亲热怎么样
and give old brock some splenda, huh?
听起来不错 老爹
Oh, I like the sound of that, daddy.
你做好准备
You get your fine self ready,
我去洗手间打扮打扮
while I freshen up in the little girl's room.
时刻准备着 小可爱
I was born ready, turtle dove.
快点回来
You just hurry back.
你知道我在哪的
You'll know where to find me.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
你说我们得回来救巴勃罗
You only said we had to get back to save Pablo,
你♥爸♥爸不救啦
what about your dad?
凯丽 在战场上
Kelly, in war,
伤及无辜是不可避免的
there's always gonna to be collateral damage.
你怎么能这么说呢 阿什
How can you say that, Ash?
我知道你俩合不来
I mean I know you two don't get along,
但他是家人
But he's family.
他是你父亲
He's your father.
别等到他不在了才想起后悔
And he won't be around forever.
你在跟我开玩笑吧 就那个老秃鹰
Are you kidding me? That old buzzard?
那老不死的肯定比咱们命都长
That guy's going to outlive us all.
而那不过是老天爷
That's just another way the man upstairs
想换个花样让我继续吃屎
chooses to schtup me in the pooper.
-停车 -我♥操♥
- Stop! - Whoa, fuck!
搞什么 你个老屁♥眼♥
Whoa! The fuck asshole!
少跟我装狠 小混混
Hey, don't give me that look, punk.
-路就是给车开的 -去你♥爸♥的
- Roads are for cars. - Fuck you!
你得看着点路
You need to watch where you're going!
你得等自己毛长齐了
And you need to wait until
再来跟我说话 小子
your balls drop before you talk to me, son.
是吗
Yeah?
你这辆屎一样的破车
Well your piece of shit car...
闻起来也像屎一样
smells like a piece of shit!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
闻起来像屎一样的
Well, my piece of shit car
并不是我这辆屎一样的破车
isn't the cause of this shit.
而是我 小宝贝
It's all me, baby!
快滚
Beat it!
去你爹的
Well, fuck you!
好好享受青春期
Enjoy puberty!
-他妈的屎人 -我看他们得到教训了
- Fucking douche bag! - Guess we told them, huh.
我们走吧 泰勒
Come on, Tyler.
搞什么
What the f...? Hey.
怎么回事 我♥操♥
What? Oh, shit!
怎么回事 不
What? No!
不
No!
求你了 求你了
Please! Please!
你这是要对我做什么 求你停手
What are you doing to me?! Please stop!
不
No!
你变成这德行太让我失望了
What a disappointment you've turned out to be.
你真的不明白这是怎么回事 对不对
You really don't know what's going on, do you?
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表