剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
爷们儿点 你刚打算说什么的
Sack up. What were you going to say?
看看你这张臭嘴
Wow, check out the potty mouth on you.
你可真...肮脏呢
You really are... filthy.
没事
And fine.
以前就听过这种评价 变♥态♥
Yeah, heard that one before, pervert.
姑娘 你的手一直放在我菊花上
Girl, you're the one with your hand all up in my puppet pooper.
想让我也回敬一下吗
You want me to, return the favor?
该死
Oh, shit!
等等 我可以告诉你阿什在哪里
Uh, wait! Wait! I- I can tell you where Ash is!
哪里
Where?
抓住你啦
Got you!
操
Fuck!
好性奋呐
Oh! Kinky.
我要是有绒毛手铐就好了
Wish I had my fluffy cuffs.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
滚开
Uh, get... off!
你这个流氓 操
You filth-- fuck!
别那么生气嘛
Don't be so pissed.
有些人为了玩这出会付很多钱呢 知道吗
Some people pay good money for this sort of thing, you know?
有些人...
Ah, somebody...
喜欢这样...
oh, likes it...
粗暴
rough!
安全词 安全词[SM中要求对方住手]
Safe word, safe word!
抱歉我得杀了你
I'm sorry I'm going to have to kill you,
但我觉得今天我们都大有收获
but I think we've both learned a lot today.
是的
Yeah.
与玩偶对战时总要带上一把枪
Always bring a gun to a puppet fight.
这里
Here!
这里我们不是走过了吗
Haven't we been down this way before?
他为什么把我们引向这里
Why would he lead us this way?
因为这是条死路
Because it's a damned dead end.
不能让阿什在我们找到邪神巴力前抓到你
Can't let Ash get you before we find Baal.
进来
Get in.
我到底在做什么
The hell am I doing?
我只是在按大家的命令行事
I'm just- just taking orders from everyone else.
看看现在我落到怎样的境地
Oh, and look where that got me.
被锁在房♥间里
Locked in a room,
和一个死掉的变♥态♥玩偶说话
talking to a... dead, perverted puppet.
凯丽
Kelly?
你在这里干嘛
What- what are you doing here?
该死
Damn!
你♥他♥妈♥刚才是哪出
What the fuck was that for?!
抱歉 只是想确定你不是邪神巴力
I'm sorry, I just had to make sure you weren't Baal.
那么做有效吗
And that works?
应该吧
Yes?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我和巴勃罗还有露比一起的 在找阿什
I'm with Pablo and Ruby, and- and we're looking for Ash.
-你呢 -我在找我家人
- You? - I'm looking for my family.
我找到了托马斯...
I found Thomas and...
的遗骸 但...
well, what was left of him, but...
我还没有找到莱西
I haven't found, Lacey yet.
你看到她了吗
Have you- have you seen her?
没有
No.
琳达 和我一起
Linda, come with me.
我们终于有办法阻止邪神巴力了
We finally, have a way to stop Baal.
那之后...
And after that...
我会帮你找到你的女儿
I'll help you find your daughter.
好的
Okay.
他就在那个死胡同
He's at the dead end.
我去牵制住他 你找机会逃跑
I'm going to pin him there, you make a run for it.
什么 不 我做不到 不行
What? No, I- I can't, no.
巴勃罗 你知道必须做什么
Pablo, you know what has to be done.
你去找到邪神巴力 念出咒语
You find Baal, say the incantation,
把他送回去
send him back.
我知道必须做什么
I know what has to be done,
我只是不知道是不是非得是我来做
I just don't know if I'm the one to do it.
你能做到的 你必须做到
You can do it. You have to.
还有那么多顾客等着买♥♥炸鱼和芯片呢
All those fish and chips customers are depending on it.
我就知道你在乎
I knew you cared.
你想装作不在乎就接着装吧
You can keep pretending like you don't,
但你变成凡人后的每一天
but each day you spend as a mortal,
你都变得更像人类一点 这样挺好的
you become a little bit more human. It suits you.
这话说得真恶心人 快走吧
That's creepy talk. Let's go.
等一下
Wait.
你们在这掏心窝子呢
Having a heart to heart?
不 不要
No, don't!
巴勃罗 你是我们唯一的希望了
Pablo, you are our only hope.
我不能让你有任何闪失
I cannot let anything happen to you,
但阿什已经没戏唱了
but it's over for Ash now.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not!
换做是阿什绝对不会放弃我
Ash would never give up on me,
我也不会放弃他 知道吗
and I'm not giving up on him, all right?
阿什
Ash?
阿什 我知道你脑袋里还保留着真我
Ash, I know the real you is in there.
你还是那个和我一起在珍爱便利店打工的人
You're the guy who worked at Value Stop with me,
我们以前总一起看职业摔跤赛的周一肉搏夜
and, uh, we used to watch Monday Night Raw together.
重点是 我们是一队的 老大
Look, the point is, that we're a team, Jefe.
我们是一个整体
We're a team.
巴勃罗 退后
Pablo, get back!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
别开枪
Don't shoot me!
巴勃罗
Pablo.
她已经死了 是不是
She's dead, isn't she?
-什么 -别骗我了
- What? - Don't.
-琳达 -你就...
- Linda. - Just...
你就告诉我实话吧
tell me the truth.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你此时此刻的感受
I know this moment.
这一刻之后 一切都不会和过去一样了
After this, nothing will be the same again.
你再也不会和过去一样了
You will never be the same again.
这会让你体验超乎想象的低落
It can sink you lower than you thought possible,
或者点燃你心中的一把火
or it can ignite a fire inside of you.
你知道你为什么没有告诉我
I know why you didn't tell me.
你认为我承受不住打击
You didn't think I could handle it.
你认为我不够坚强
You didn't think I was strong enough.
我的一生
That's the same mistake people
人们都像这样低估我
have been making about me my entire life.
而低估我
And it's the last mistake
将会是那个操蛋恶魔犯的最后一个错误
that fucking demon is ever going to make.
你这话说得太他妈对了
You're damn right it is.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
-凯丽 -你怎么被搞成这样了
- Kelly. - What the hell happened to you?
不 琳达 你们两个得赶快走
No! Linda, you guys got to go!
快从这里逃出去 快走
Get out of here now! Go!
-为什么 -因为我要杀了你们
- Why? - Because I'm going to kill you.
我要把你们全部杀光
I'm going to kill all of you,
结束这个噩梦
and put an end to this nightmare.
-阿什 -那不是阿什
- Ash? - That's not Ash.
邪神巴力控制了他的神智
Baal is controlling his mind.
阿什 不
Ash, no!
是我啊 琳达 你知道我是真实的
Uh, it's me, Linda. You know I'm real.
你不想伤害我们的
You don't want to do this.
我想要的是摧毁我的幻觉
What I want is to destroy my delusions.
对不对 皮科克医生
Isn't that right, Doctor Peacock?
你个王八蛋 你把他怎么了
You motherfucker! What did you do to him?!
他和你老公一样帮不上忙
He can help you as much as your husband can.
你老公的精神太脆弱了
Such a weak mind.
不像阿什
Not like Ash,
他费了我好大一番功夫 但总算有回报了
he took some real effort, and it's finally paying off.
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表