剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
我们要团结一致
Solidarity!
战斗到事情办砸那刻
Till the wheels fall off!
那个 糖分正在伤害我的牙
So, the sugar is hurting my teeth.
还有 我有些...
And, uh, I'm pretty, ah...
我的舌头麻了
ah, my tongue is numb.
而且 我也...
And... it's not...
你怎么样 瘦猴
Hey, how about you, Slim?
想试试粉红操吗
Want to try a Pink Fuck?
不要粉红也可以哦
Hold the Pink?
这个感觉真好
This feels so nice.
就靠这个吸引客户了
That's what brings the crowds in.
我也指望着它呢
That's what I'm counting on.
切特 你说如何
Chet, what do you say,
咱们做一大批神仙酒
we cook up a big batch of happy,
然后今晚开一个史诗般的派对
and throw one of our epic parties tonight?
然后偷你车的孩子也会出现
And the kids who stole your car will show up!
这真是个天才计划 老大
That's a genius plan, Jefe.
谢了 巴勃罗
Thanks, Pablo.
不算是太差的计划
It's not the worst plan.
战斗到事情办砸那刻 兄弟
Till the wheels fall off, brother.
-击倒 -击倒
- K.O.! - K.O.!
-棒 -棒
- Yeah! - Yeah!
安珀 泰勒 蜜月该结束了
Amber, Tyler, honeymoon's over!
我的天啊
Oh my God.
怎么回事
What's going on?
泰勒 安珀
Tyler? Amber?
你们在吗
Are you there?
老兄
Dude.
我的...
Holy--
天
Shit.
来吧 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
发生... 发生了什么事
What is... what is happening?
我不玩了
I'm not doing this!
我的天 这他妈怎么回事
Oh my God, what the fuck is happening?!
不要
No!
停下
Stop it!
快点 跑啊 布莱克 快跑
Come on! Run, Blake, run!
现在是吃药时间
Medication time!
你知道 我必须赞你一下
You know, I got to hand it to you,
这派对太牛逼了 老兄
this party is popping off, man.
我是说 你引来了足球队的
I mean, you got the football team,
还有哥特小子们
and cool Goth kids.
所有人都喜爱的风趣基佬
The fun gay guy everybody loves.
一些老头子
Some really old men.
我勒个屎尿屁 他来干什么
What the rice and beans is he doing here?
我勒个屎尿屁 你来干什么
What the rice and beans are you doing here?
那是我要问的
Hey, it's my question!
听着 走开
Look, beat it.
这是我的派对 好吗
This is my party, okay?
开给年轻 活泼的人
It's for young, hip people.
不是闻起来像汤的老头子
Not old guys that smell like soup.
不不不 这是我的酒吧
No, no, no. This is my bar.
伯特 罗伊和我四十年来每周六都来这里
Bert, Roy, and me been coming here every Saturday for 40 years.
你不能这么转个圈进来就想把我赶走
You don't just waltz in here, and push me around.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, boys.
这就是我的人生
Ah, story of my life.
现在他要当一个可怕的老家伙
Now he's going to be a creepy old guy,
把所有的酷小子吓跑
and scare all the cool kids away.
这样我就别想拿回我的车了
Now I'll never get my car back.
你是指你的书 对吧
You mean your book, right?
我当然是指车
Well, of course I mean the car.
我是说车了吗
Oh, did I say car?
我是指车了啦
I meant car. Look.
你想成为团队中一员吗
You want to be part of this team?
我为你准备了第一项任务
I got your first assignment.
-干掉你父亲 -是的
- Kill your dad. - Yep.
不 只是分散他的注意力
No. Just distract him.
让他远离孩子们
Keep him away from the kids, though.
我要去挖掘些消息出来
I'm going to do some digging.
特洛伊 快
Troy Come on.
快快
Come on. Come on.
不 我去
Oh no, fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
快快 蹲下 蹲下
Come on, come on. Get down, get down, get down.
特洛伊
Troy.
布莱克 它停不下来
Blake, it won't stop!
我去 我弄不了了
Fuck! Fuck I can't!
不
No!
它过来了 老兄 它会发现我们的
It's coming, man. It's going to find us!
我们别动就没事
Not if we don't move.
拜托别跑了
Oh, please don't run.
停下 别跑了 别跑了
Stay. Don't run. Don't run.
它停下了
It stopped.
-绝对停下了 老兄 我们 -不
- It's definitely stopped, man, let's-- - No!
别别...
Don't, don't, don't...
我们得待在这里
we got to stay here.
为什么 老兄 为什么会这样
Why man? Why is this happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不...
I don't--
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒 快跑
Tyler! Run!
喝酒游戏时间到了
Okay, time for a little drinking game.
规则很简单
Now the rules are easy, all right?
我们挨个说出
We go around, and everybody says the worst thing
自己做过的最糟糕的事情
they've ever done.
如果有人做过 你就喝一杯酒
If somebody's done that, you take a drink.
好吗 好啦
All right? Okay.
我先来
I'll go first.
最近 我偷了一辆1973年产的
Recently, I stole a cream colored,
奶油色奥兹莫比尔88轿车
1973 Delta '88 Oldsmobile,
车后座上有一堆恶心的啤酒罐
with a bunch of skanky beer cans in the back,
和一本让人毛骨悚然的旧书
and a creepy old book.
有谁做过这种事吗
All right, now who's done that?
没有吗
Nobody?
真的吗 拜托
Really? Come on.
你们中没有人到处开飞车吗
Not one of you was out there, hot rodding around?
天呐 也许我该挑一桌更酷的
Jeez, maybe I should've picked a cooler table.
我曾撞过我妈的捷达
I once crashed my mother's Jetta.
这和你♥妈♥的♥捷达没关系
This is not about your mother's Jetta!
我能加入吗
Can I play?
视情况而定
Well, that depends.
做过坏坏的事吗
Ever do anything bad?
没有 但长夜漫漫
No, but the night's still young.
所以我们都觉得车子找不回来了 对吧
So we can both agree this car ain't coming back, right?
对吧
Right?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 抱歉 我最近脑子不太好
Yeah, sorry. My head's not right lately.
我...
I...
我吃不下东西
I can't eat.
病怏怏的 好几天没睡了
I'm clammy, and I haven't slept in days.
我害怕还会有幻觉出现
I'm terrified I'm going to have another one of my visions.
就像直面地狱本身
It's like looking at hell itself.
嘿 小哥 额 我是想说 你好啊伙计
Yo, ese. Yeah, well, um, hey man.
我知道你在经历些什么
I know what you're going through.
我是说
You know, I mean,
我也有过一些超级黑暗的想法
I had some super dark thoughts too,
那是在沙漠风暴行动之后
after my time in Desert Storm.
海湾战争里面的一个行动
是吗 你参过军吗
Oh, yeah. You were in the army?
我不喜欢给它贴标签
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表