剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表
想玩个游戏吗
Want to play a game?
来吧 阿什
Come on, Ashy.
很有趣的
It'll be fun.
你的游戏糟透了 谢丽尔
Your game sucks ass, Cheryl.
因为你还是个失败者
That's because you're still a loser,
你一直都是这样
like you always were!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
暖和
Warm.
暖和
Warm.
更暖和了
Warmer.
放松 老兄
Oh, oh! Take it easy, man.
放松 我绝对没碰她 我发誓
Take it easy. I- I never touched her, I swear.
我绝对不会那样背叛你
I would never betray you like that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
待这儿 我去对付谢丽尔
Just stay here, I'll deal with Cheryl.
好 我就去你房♥间等着
Cool, um, I'll just, uh, wait in your room.
别
Don't!
别进去 不安全
Don't go in there, it's not safe.
你就待这儿 什么都别做
You stay here, and do a bunch of nothing.
快来抓我呀 阿什
Come and get me, Ash!
该死
Ah, damn it!
我们现在简直就是在磨时间
We are eating a giant shit sandwich right now.
你能不能在这坚持一分钟
Are you good down here for a minute,
我尝试去把这个状况给解决了
while I try and unfuck the situation?
好 你去吧
I got it. Go.
-你去哪了 -闭嘴
- Where have you been? - Shut up.
-放下你们的武器 -家人"重聚"了
- Lay down your weapons! - Family reunion.
-我妹妹谢丽尔回来了 -我们不想让任何人受伤
- My sister, Cheryl. - We don't want anyone to get hurt!
-啥 -没错
- What? - Yeah,
-几十年前我♥干♥掉了她 -只要交出阿什·威廉姆斯
- I killed her decades ago. - Just send out Ash Williams...
现在她回来了 我得找到她
now she's back, I got to find her,
再干掉她
and kill her again.
-等等 她回来了但现在 -把那个该死的交...
- Wait, she came back but now, - Send that son-
-你已经失去了她 -出来
- you've lost her? - Of a bitch out here!
集中注意力 我们要找到谢丽尔
Focus up. We got to find Cheryl.
你为什么不去对付你那个鬼妹妹
Hey, why don't you deal with your dead sister,
而我去阻止你那群混♥蛋♥邻居
while I stop your inbred, asshole neighbors
闯进来对你处以私刑
from busting in, and lynching you!
阿什
Ash!
露比 事态走向出问题了
Ruby, shit's gone so sideways,
基本上算是颠倒了
it's basically upside down.
你有没有找到咒语...
Have you found the spell--
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
起作用了
It's working.
这是起作用了吗
This is "Working?"
我加快了过程
I've accelerated the process,
但当这个特效咒语起作用时 我们无法控制
but we can't control when the specific spell will manifest.
少鬼扯淡了
Bullshit, you can't.
巴勃罗 听我说
Pablo, listen up.
你现在可能和书或什么合二为一了
You might be converging with the Book or whatever,
但你还是那个该死的捉鬼人
but you are still a fucking Ghost Beater.
你的命运你做主
You call the shots,
而不是什么被美化的恶魔浪漫小说
not some glorified, demonic romance novel.
你听到没有
You hear me?
听到了
Yeah.
我问你 你听到没有
I said, do you hear me?
交给我吧
I got this.
这才是我强有力的阴♥道♥哥
There's my powerful vagina.
咒语显现后我们怎么办
What do we do when the spell appears?
把这个给他戴上
Put this back on him.
它会抑制融合的进程
It'll halt any further convergence.
巴勃罗 别再浪费时间了
Pablo, quit fucking around.
找出那个能让我们把那混♥蛋♥送回老家的咒语
Find the spell we need to send this asshole home.
开始显现了
It's coming.
哦呦 你找到我了
Ooh, found me!
我不想玩那个啦
I don't want to play with that!
我想玩玩这个
I want to play with this!
成功了
It worked.
现在我们有能战胜邪神巴力的咒语了
Now we have the spell to defeat Baal.
怎么了
What's wrong?
旧伤裂开了
It's an old wound.
好吧 赶紧用你那套巫毒术自愈吧
All right, well, do your voodoo, and heal yourself.
我不能再那样做了
I don't do that anymore.
你在说什么傻话 露比
What are talking about, Ruby?
赶紧像金刚狼一样自愈
Wolverine that shit back together,
我们没时间了
we don't have time.
我的意思是我做不到了
I mean, I can't.
我的孩子们把我永生的能力偷走了
My children stole my immortality.
别那样看着我 我不需要你的同情
Don't look at me like that, I don't want your sympathy.
快来 阿什
Come on, Ash!
好孩子就要乖乖刷牙
We got to brush those teeth!
切特 你个白♥痴♥
Chet, you idiot.
我叫你在楼上等着的
I told you to wait upstairs.
冷静点 我只是想找罐啤酒喝
Chill, I'm just looking for a beer.
别紧张 我只喝一罐
Oh, relax! Just want one.
剩下的五罐都是你的
You can pound the other five.
想杀我 你就得打穿他
You're going to have to go through him, to get to me.
休想
No way.
这些年来
Throughout everything,
只有切特这一个朋友永远支持我
Chet is the only friend of mine who always stood by me.
他从不骗我
Never lied to me,
从不让我失望
never let me down,
从没背叛过我
never, ever, betrayed me.
阿什 或许我该告诉你...
Uh, Ash, I should probably tell you --
没关系的 兄弟 我也爱你
It's okay, pal. Me too.
你们两个啊
Aw, you guys!
太甜蜜了
So sweet!
真可惜 因为如果你不愿意打穿他...
Too bad, because if you won't go through him...
那就我来
I will!
不 不要
No, no!
切特
Chet! Oh!
不
No!
不
Oh, no.
该死
Shit!
下一个就是你
You're next.
我的天
Oh my God!
-他出来了 -他又下毒手了
- There he is! - He did it again!
我想你们是在找本大爷吧
I believe you've been looking for me.
-开枪 -你们在等什么 快朝他开枪
- Shoot him! - What are you waiting for, shoot him!
让我们把话说清楚 傻♥逼♥们
Let's get one thing straight, yo-yos.
我只杀恶魔 不杀人
I kill demons, not people.
胡扯
Bullshit!
除非那些人是恶魔变的 看起来像人一样
Unless those people are demons, who look like people.
那我就会杀人了
And then I kill people,
但他们并不是真的人 他们是恶魔
but they're not really people, they're demons.
你们明白了吗
You understand?
稍等一下 我会证明的
In a minute, I'll prove it.
-少来了 -他满嘴屁话
- Come on! - He's full of it!
没错 随时会发生的
Yep, any minute now.
我们在等什么
What are we waiting for?
快动手啊
Go on!
我们在等什么 快崩了他
What are you waiting for? Just shoot him!
崩了他 一枪崩了他
Shoot him, shoot him!
稍安勿躁 肯定值得你们等待
Hang in there, it's going to be worth it.
尸体动了
It's moving.
埃尔克格罗夫的山炮们
Chowderheads of Elk Grove,
来见见我老妹谢丽尔
meet my sister, Cheryl.
谢丽尔 来见见这些山炮们
Cheryl, meet the chowderheads.
-这不可能 -不可能 她已经死了
- It can't be! - No, no, she's dead!
-没错 -天哪
- Oh! Exactly. - Oh, God!
剧集 | 鬼玩人(2015) | 导航列表