And so this
正是我自杀遗言
is my suicide note.
不 不
No! No!
不 求你
No, please.
已经有人点赞了
Already getting some likes.
没人会信的
No one's gonna believe any of that!
他们当然会
Of course they will.
已经发在脸书上了
It‘s on Facebook.
不 不 上帝啊
No! No! God!
不 不
Oh, no. No.
不
Oh, no!
艾...艾薇
I-Ivy?
我们走
Let's go.
老天爷啊 你去哪儿了
Jesus, where the hell have you been?
怎么了
What happened?
我是对的
I was right.
我都是对的
I was right about everything.
她死了
She's dead.
她真的死了
She's fucking dead.
艾薇... 艾薇和他们一伙的
And Ivy... Ivy was with them.
谁 艾丽森 他们杀了谁
Who, Allyson? Who did they kill?
你说的他们 是指谁
Who are "They"?
邪教 你没跟梅朵聊吗
The cult. Didn't you talk to Meadow?
她... 她在哪儿
Wh-Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?!
艾丽 她走了
Ally, she left.
什么
What?
艾丽 我照你说的跟她谈了
Ally, I did what you asked-- I talked to her.
艾丽确信你有那些一直
Ally is convinced you have information about people
恐吓她的人的信息
who she believes have been terrorizing her.
你也是那些人的受害者之一
That maybe you're a victim of theirs as well.
如果你身处险境...
Please, if you're in danger...
我能帮助你
I can help you.
我没事
I'm not in danger.
她没说什么 她也完全
She didn't say much, and she definitely
没有提到邪教的事
did not mention anything about a cult.
她没提邪教的事吗
She didn't mention anything about a cult?
那你为什么让她走了
Why did you let her leave?
我告诉过你 我需要她
I told you that I needed her here.
你也答应过我
You promised me.
她是个成年人了 艾丽森
She's a grown woman, Allyson.
她不是个犯人 她想离开
She's not my prisoner-- she wanted to leave,
我不得不让她走
I had to let her go.
我现在更担心的是你
I'm more concerned about you right now.
我知道 你觉得所有你看到的东西
I know... whatever you think you saw
对你而言都太过真实
is very real to you.
新闻里有太多的暴♥力♥
There's been a lot of violence on the news,
那些东西远在你所承受的重压之上
on top of all of the stress that you're under.
我建议你尽快
I highly recommend you check yourself
接受入院治疗 以免你自己
into an inpatient program before you do something
做出后悔的事
that you cannot take back.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
求你 艾丽
Please, Ally.
这能让你有时间理清思绪
This will give you time to clear your head.
如果你主动采取迈出这一步
And it'll look a lot better
情况会好很多
if you take this step voluntarily.
去你的
Fuck you.
该死
Damn it.
出席的人可真多啊
What an amazing turnout!
感谢你们抽出宝贵的时间
Thank you for taking the time
和你们的爱国同胞在一起
to be here with your fellow patriots.
来 为你们自己鼓鼓掌
Give yourselves a hand! -
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
城市议会候选人举♥行♥集♥会♥
有些人可能还不知道这个消息
For those of you who don't know,
城市议会候选人举♥行♥集♥会♥
我的对手 萨利·凯福勒
my opponent, Sally Keffler,
极其意外而不幸地于昨晚自杀了
tragically and unexpectedly committed suicide last night.
没有人能真正理解她所感受到的绝望
And while no one can truly understand the despair she felt,
我也向她的家人致以我最深切的同情
and with my deepest sympathies for her family,
我向你们保证
I pledge to you
城市议会候选人举♥行♥集♥会♥
我永远不会像她那样抛弃你
that I will never desert you like she did.
来个特写
Give me a close-up.
我们只有鼓起勇气才能面对真♥相♥
It takes courage to stand up for the truth.
城市议会候选人举♥行♥集♥会♥
这个世界满是恐怖
This world is a scary place,
也许未来还有更多我所未能预见的危险
and there may be more dangers out there than I can foresee,
所以我们才更需要信仰的力量
but that's why we need the strength of our convictions.
我们众所周知的永恒的真理
Fundamental truths we all know in our hearts.
在政♥治♥正确剥夺我们的公共话语权之前
That we were better off before political correctness
梅朵
Meadow!
我们活得很好
took over our public discourse.
何不为大多数人的权力挺身而出
How about we stand up for the rights of the majority?
美国人拥有美国
America for Americans!
-请让让 -我们就是城墙
- Excuse me. - We are the wall!
梅朵 梅朵 停下
Meadow? Meadow, stop.
我们就是城墙
We are the wall!
-我们就是城墙 -这场选举不是终点
- We are the wall! - This election isn't the end.
-我们就是城墙 -只是开始
- We are the wall... - It's just the beginning.
但光有空话不行
But it's gonna take more than just talk.
需要有热情和牺牲
It's gonna take passion and sacrifice!
我向你们保证
I pledge to you--
-我就是承诺 -住手
- I am the promise! - Stop!
快趴下
Down!
梅朵
Meadow!
梅朵 住手
Meadow, stop!
住手
Stop!
梅朵 住手
Meadow,stop!
梅朵 求你了
Meadow, please.
求你了 够了 住手
Please, enough. Stop!
住手
Stop.
这就是真爱
This is the face of true love.
走 上上上
Go. Move, move, move, move, move.
-放下枪 -放下 放下枪
- Drop the gun! - Drop it! Drop the gun!
你都不曾存在
You don't exist.
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
在这个
In the eyes
未开化的世界眼里
of the unenlightened world.
但对我而言
But to me...
你就是一切
you're everything.
只有你能看到我
You're the only one who sees me,
不惧怕看到真♥相♥
who's not afraid to see the truth.
你是对的
You were right...
全是对的
about all of it.
我们要加快思考
We have to accelerate our thinking,
让全世界注意到
get the entire country to pay attention,
让我走到国家的舞台
elevate me to the national stage.
只有你
And only you...
你能做到
you can do that.
-我吗 -你
- Me? - You.
但怎么做啊
But how?
我需要被... 刺杀
I need to be... assassinated.
我不能杀你
I can't kill you.
你试图刺杀 但失败了
You'll try... and fail.
我会中枪
I'll be shot,
送进医院 痊愈
hospitalized, and then recover--
比之前更强大
stronger than ever.
我们是一个基♥督♥教的国家
We're a Christian country.
人人都爱死而复生
Everybody loves a resurrection.
但在你动手之前
But before you do that,
我需要你指证
I need you to bear witness.
所以我将你派给艾丽
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表