我做了什么
What have I done?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我杀了她 我白白把她杀了
I killed her. I killed her over nothing.
听我说
You listen to me.
你能让她的死更有意义
You can give her death meaning.
你能化悲愤为力量
You can channel this rage,
成为她希望你成为的领导者
become the leader she wanted you to be.
成为她相信的人
Be the man that she believed in.
你能完成你们俩开始的事业
You can finish what you both started.
你明晚执行你的计划
You carry out your plan tomorrow night,
将这个国家从麻木中解救出来
and you smack this country out of its desiccated stupor
建立一个你想为她建立的世界
and build the world you wanted for her.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
你可以的 我知道你能
You can do it. I know you can.
今晚
Tonight
就是今晚
is the night.
打开你的背包
Open your backpacks.
我们来整理你们的杀人工具包
We're going to assemble your kill kits.
卡巴刀
Ka-Bar.
-有 -一套衣服
- Check! - A change of clothes.
把你们血淋林的衣服带回来
Bring your bloody clothes back with you to be burned
-在胜利之火中烧掉 -明白
- in the victory bonfire. - Check!
氯仿和用来浸氯仿的抹布
Chloroform and a rag to soak it in.
这东西对于要对付
This is especially important
多个目标的你们至关重要
for you guys dealing with multiple targets
-比如无痛分娩课 -有
- like the Lamaze class. - Check!
她们的丈夫怎么办
What about their husbands?
来一发子弹 先杀他们
Shock and awe. They die first.
明白
Check!
听我说
Listen to me.
最重要的东西
The most important thing
不在杀人工具包里
is not in the kill kit.
而在你们心中
It's inside you.
你能够并且愿意
Are you able and willing
-为我们的事业而死吗 -愿意
- to die for our cause? - Check!
你们准备好创造历史了吗
Are you ready to make history?
准备好了
Yeah!
呼哈 圣统者 呼哈 圣统者
Hoorah! Divine Ruler! Hoorah! Divine Ruler!
呼哈 圣统者 呼哈 圣统者
Hoorah! Divine Ruler! Hoorah! Divine Ruler...
用维他命A增强你们自身
Fortify yourselves with some vitamin A!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我去拿点吃的
I'm just going to get some snacks.
去 快去
Go! Go now!
我不懂这个垃圾地图
I don't get this map shit.
我把地址输进手♥机♥可以吗
Can I just put the address in my phone?
可以 沙暴 只要能到那去什么方法都行
Yes, Sandstorm. Get there any way you know how.
圣统者 你是不是让艾丽
Divine Ruler, did you send Ally...
联调局 你们被捕了
FBI. You're under arrest.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
你是对的 艾丽 我只要撑住
You were right, Ally. I just had to hang on.
告密者
Rat!
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
我要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
贱♥人♥ 你这个该死的贱♥人♥
You bitch! You fucking bitch!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
大家好
Hello guys, how are you?
都还满意吗
Everything to your satisfaction?
很满意 我们的餐点很完美
Oh, yes. Our meals are perfect.
那就好
Wonderful.
不能再好了
Better than ever.
我不勉强你
I hate to impose,
你也肯定每天都能遇上这种事 但...
a-and I'm sure you get this every day, but...
我能和你合个影吗
can I take a picture with you?
我看了你的遭遇
I read about what you had to go through,
从邪教逃脱
escaping from that cult.
我觉得你是当下最鼓舞人心的女性
I think you're one of the most inspiring women of our time.
太过奖了 谢谢
Well, that is very flattering. Thank you.
但愿我真是如此吧
I only wish it were true.
但我还是不太想合影
You know, I'd really rather not take that picture.
我只是... 想放下过去
I'm just... I'm trying to put all that behind me.
好的
Oh, of course.
还是非常感谢你们来用餐
But thank you so much for coming in,
希望你们用餐愉快
and I hope you enjoy your food.
你好
Hello....
我一个人
Just one.
抱歉 我们今晚全都预定满了
Sorry, we're completely booked for the evening.
艾丽
Ally.
我要怎么才能用上餐呢
What's a girl got to do to get a table around here?
你一定听说了
You must have heard.
凯对所有事供认不讳
Kai pled guilty to everything.
他不用接受庭审
He's not going to trial.
你不觉得意外吗
That doesn't surprise you?
关你什么事
Why do you care?
因为我在等另一件事浮出水面
Because I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
他为什么没把我供出来
Why didn't he turn me in?
那晚搜捕他们把我抓去 然后又放了
They took me in the night of the raid, then let me go.
之后什么消息也没有了
Not another word since.
贝弗丽 你和他们的特征不符
Beverly, you didn't fit the profile.
一群愤怒的民族主义者白人中的黑人女性
A black woman in a cult of angry white nationalists?
他们以为你是一个被迫加入的受害者
They thought you were an unwilling victim.
你之前是他们的线人
You were the informant.
是你告诉他们的吗
Is that what you told them?
我说的都是实话
I told them the truth.
我没有看到你参与过任何犯罪事件
I didn't see that you were involved in any crime,
除了对那些厌恶女性的混♥蛋♥们唯命是从
except being subservient to those misogynistic assholes.
那还是不能解释凯所做的事 或是没做的事
That still doesn't explain what Kai did, or didn't do.
地检给了他一份认罪协议
The DA offered a plea.
他放弃庭审以免被判死刑
He waives a trial to save himself from the death penalty.
他太自恋了
He's such a narcissist,
忍♥受不了罪名落到别人头上
he couldn't bear to have anyone else take credit.
你得承认等待他
You got to admit it's driving you crazy,
供出你已经让你有点神经了
waiting for him to turn on you.
为什么你能幸运地逃了出来 还能笑靥如花
How did you get so lucky to come out smelling like a rose?
文森特把我关进精神病院时
The FBI came to see me
联调局的人见了我
when Vincent put me in the psychiatric ward.
他们在那场谋杀未遂事件后
They had their suspicions about Kai back then,
就已经开始怀疑凯了
after the assassination attempt.
然后你就加入了邪教
And that's when you joined the cult.
我对联调局有利用价值
I became invaluable to the FBI,
所以 我拿到了豁免权
and in return, I got immunity.
该死 艾丽
Damn, Ally.
你才是那个大家该害怕的人
You're the one they all should be afraid of.
你经历了这么多痛苦
Of all the pain you endured,
对你来说看着凯当着你的面杀死艾薇
I'm sure watching Kai kill Ivy right in front of you
一定是最难受的
must have been the most difficult.
是的
It was.
我有很长一段时间都无法接受这个事实
I couldn't process it for a long time.
很明显 我现在也没有准备好
Obviously, I still haven't.
她对我说的最后的话是
Her last words to me were:
"我爱你 对不起
"I love you. I'm sorry.
保护我们的儿子"
Protect our son."
我照做了
So I did.
你知道凯承认了
You do know that Kai took credit
所有凶杀案 除了艾薇
for every murder except Ivy's?
他说是你杀的
He says you did that.
报复她夺走了你的一切
For revenge for all that she had taken from you.
没错 我在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上看见了
Yeah, I-I think I read that... in The New York Times.
太荒谬了 对吗
It's absurd, right?
是的 很荒谬
Yes. Absurd.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表