You need more,
就来找我
come to me.
见鬼
Fuck.
文森特·安德森医生是吗
Dr. Vincent Anderson, huh?
让我看看你的行医执照 医生
Let me see your medical license, Doctor.
假冒处方可是重罪
Prescription fraud's a felony.
蹲四年监狱 罚金三万块
Four years in prison, $30,000 fine.
我可以现在就拘留你
I could take you in right now.
或者
Or...
我可以跟你一起做生意
I could be your partner.
五五开
Fifty-fifty?
去你的
Suck my cock.
三七开 每周把钱送到我家
70-30 and I want the money at my house every week.
你勒索了我哥
You blackmailed my brother.
你算什么警♥察♥ 你是个罪犯
You're not a cop-- you're a criminal.
我都不知道自己是什么
I didn't know what I was.
怎么这么软
Why is it soft?
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吧 混♥蛋♥
Something's fucking wrong with you, asshole!
女士 你还好吗
Miss, you okay?
不 一点也不好
No! I'm not okay!
屋里那个软蛋 得掐我脖子
That limp dick in there can't get it up
才能硬起来
unless he puts his hands around my neck!
我想上哪个妞都能得手 你知道吗
I can get any girl I want, you know?
我长得好看 还是警♥察♥
I've got the looks, I've-I've got the badge.
她们和我在一起有安全感
They feel safe with me.
她们觉得我能保护她们
They feel like I can protect them.
我只是还没找到对的人
I just haven't found the right one yet.
那是因为你讨厌女人
That's because you hate women.
你去死吧
Oh, you eat shit and die.
我一晚上能上三个 有时候四个
I go through three, sometimes four in one night.
女人使你软弱
They make you weak.
那他妈是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你每次和女人做♥爱♥
Every time you have sex...
都会损失能量
they take your power.
你的内心深处知道这一点 你想要阻止她们
Deep down you know that and you're trying to stop them.
你把能量拱手奉上 就得不到能量了
But you can't get power by giving it away.
你得自己吸取能量
You have to take it yourself.
没错...
Yeah, I...
我明白 但那要怎么做
I get that, but... how?
你需要的不是更多的女人
You don't need more women.
你需要一个男人
You need a man.
不 我不是基佬
No, I'm not gay.
没有基不基这回事
There's no such thing as gay or straight.
你要顺应你的男子气概
You have to lean into your masculinity.
那就像...
It's...
就像电流
it's like electricity.
正负极相连 电流导通
The positive and negative, the flow.
有了回路 就会形成电流
When the circuit is complete, the power flows.
你接入电路 就会变得更强
You become stronger, plugged in.
和男人在一起
With a man...
不会有能量损失
there's no energy drain.
你们的男子气概会以指数形式累积起来
You're building on one another, exponentially.
你这辈子一直在损失男子气概
You've been giving it up your whole life.
是时候补充回来了
It's time you get some back.
凯说得对
Kai was right.
所以我才听他的
That's why I follow his rules.
哥们 你就是基佬
Dude, you're totally gay.
你错了
You're wrong.
你没抓住重点
You're missing the goddamn point.
这要比那复杂得多
It's much more complex than that.
就是你喜欢鸡♥巴♥这么简单
It's as simple as you like dick!
见鬼
Fuck!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要让你怀孕 就像凯想要的那样
I'm gonna impregnate you, like Kai wanted.
我不要和你搞 你都硬不起来
I'm not gonna have sex with you. You can't even get it up.
我知道怎么硬起来
Oh, I know how to get it hard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
瓦莱丽说得对
Valerie was right!
你们男人都是一路货色
You're like every man.
你就是坨狗屎
You're a turd.
拿枪小心点
Be careful with that.
说
Say it!
-说"我是坨狗屎" -不
- "I'm a turd." - No.
"我是坨低贱的狗屎"
"I'm a lowly, abject turd!"
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
希拉里落选的时候 我也输了
When Hillary lost, I did, too.
我本应该回击的
I should have fought back.
我应该愤怒的
I should have gotten angry.
我加入了这组织 但已经太晚了
I joined this thing and it's too late for me.
对你来说也太晚了 狗屎
And it's too late for you, too, turd.
把叛徒带下来
Bring the betrayers to me.
先祭血肉
Flesh and blood first.
凯 你在干什么
Kai, what are you doing?
给我松绑 放开我
Untie me. Let me go.
放我走
Let me go.
你本该保护我
You were supposed to protect me.
你本该帮助我
You were supposed to help me.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你知道你可以信任我的 凯
You know you can always trust me, Kai.
我知道你在搞什么鬼
I know what you have been up to.
你想把我送进疯人院 叛徒
You were trying to lock me up in the loony bin, traitor.
拜托 我只是担心你 你
Please, I was just concerned, you...
我们好好谈
We can talk about this.
还不晚
It's not too late.
看看你在干什么 这不正常
Look at what you're doing. This is not a healthy path.
我被选中了 文森
I've been chosen, Vince!
人们在期待我的领导
People are counting on me to lead!
给这粪坑带来光明 和新的开始
To light up this cesspool and usher in a new beginning!
凯 听我说
Kai, listen to me.
我也希望你能成功
All I want is to see you succeed.
不论如何 你是我兄弟 我爱你
No matter what happens, you are my brother and I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
还记得你教我玩勾小指约定吗
Do you remember when you taught me about pinky-power?
记得 那是个只属于我们的世界
Yes. It was our own private world.
当我们联♥系♥起来时
And when we were locked together...
不论做了什么
didn't matter what we did.
只要说实话 什么都能被原谅
All would be forgiven if you just told the truth.
没错
That's right.
我们从不欺骗对方
We never lied to each other.
从不
Never.
所以它才这么特别
That's what made it so special.
是的
Yes.
温特
Winter?
文森特
Vincent.
把他给我拖走
Get him out of my sight.
怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
贝弗丽·霍普
Beverly Hope.
我给你准备了大计划
I had such plans for you...
你却辜负了它
and you pissed it all away.
为什么
Why?
你说什么呢 我♥干♥什么了
What are you talking about? What did I do?
你知道你干了什么
You know what you did.
塞缪斯不该被一颗子弹结束生命
Samuels deserved a lot better than a cheap bullet to the head.
温特都告诉我了
Winter told me everything.
你一直很努力
You've been working hard.
吃个苹果没事的
I'm sure one apple wouldn't hurt.
不 这是我的惩罚
No. This is my punishment.
我愿意接受
I intend to honor it.
不
No!
告诉你哥哥他是下一个
Tell your brother he's next.
满口谎言
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表