恭喜你大获胜利 凯
Congratulations on your big win, Kai.
我太骄傲了
I couldn't be more proud.
我得保持清醒
I have to stay sharp.
为了信众
For the men.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
有点僵
It's, uh, it's stiff.
但没事
But it's good.
不会有事的
I'll live.
我在医院收到了你送的食品
I got your edible arrangement in the hospital, by the way.
很贴心
It was very thoughtful.
我猜你不愿自己来看我的原因
I figured the reason you didn't come visit me yourself
是因为羞愧
was because you were ashamed.
毕竟 是你的病人跟那个
I mean, it was your patient who colluded with the woman
企图杀我的女人合谋
who tried to murder me.
艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹这女人有病
Allyson Mayfair-Richards is a sick woman.
但你没说错 我是感到羞愧
But you're not far off, I was ashamed.
你成就好多 凯
I mean, you've accomplished so much, Kai.
竞选公职 引领一场运动
Running for office, starting a whole movement.
我一直全然不知
And I didn't know about any of it.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm just proud of you.
我不需要你扮演爸爸 文森特
I don't need you to play Dad, Vincent.
你跟他一样不擅长这个
You're just as bad at it as he was.
我会照顾自己
I look after myself.
你觉得我会想
You think that I want to be
做那个混♥蛋♥吗 凯
like that prick, Kai?
不
No.
我是想道歉
I'm-I'm trying to apologize.
你在做的事
Listen, what you are doing here--
组织这些人
organizing all of these people,
发挥影响 这太棒了
making a difference-- it's awesome.
你真这么想
You think so?
当然了
Absolutely.
我想帮你传达你的信息
And I want to help you get your message out.
凭借正确的策略
With the right strategy,
这场运动可以成为全国性的
this could be a national movement.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yes. - Yes.
我在考虑制♥作♥一些视频发到
You know, I was thinking about making some videos
社交动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络上
for social media.
天才
That's genius.
我可以来拍
And I-I could film it.
谢谢 哥哥
Thanks, big bro.
不客气
Of course.
我还需要你做一件事
Oh, there's just one more thing I need from you.
从现在起 喊我议员先生
From now on, call me Councilman.
慢用
Enjoy your meal.
我才不吃这烂玩意
I'm not eating this shit.
凯叫我们开始给你们做健康食物
Kai told us to start making you healthy food.
你们这些贱♥人♥好敏感
You bitches are so sensitive.
你要是笑笑
You know, your bangability
会可操得多
would go way up if you just smiled.
她屁♥股♥是很好看
She does have a nice ass, though.
我再也受不了了
I can't put up with this shit much longer!
我在自己的餐馆里被人当做仆人使唤
I'm being treated like a servant in my own restaurant.
这种《侍女的故事》桥段怎么会上演的
How did this Handmaid shit even happen?
48小时前 我们眼看要
48 hours ago, we were on the verge
颠覆父权社会
of toppling the patriarchy!
那是他成立了一整支军队之前
That's before he had a goddamn army.
那不叫军队
That's not an army!
就是一群闲大了的
That's a bunch of dude-bros
狐朋狗友大老爷们
with too much time on their hands.
跟其他市议员说去啊
Yeah? Tell that to the other city council members.
你昨晚没参加那场会议
You weren't at that meeting last night.
议员
六票赞成
That's six votes in favor.
佩里
Perry?
我理解私人安保的好处
I understand the appeal of private security,
但我们已经有警队了
but we already have a police force,
还有无数社区
not to mention countless community
邻防组织
neighborhood watch groups.
我们真想把纳税人的钱花在
Do we really want to spend taxpayer money
雇更多拿枪的人
to put more men with guns
走上我们社区街头上吗
on the streets in our neighborhoods?
这会让我不舒服
That makes me uncomfortable.
是吗
Really?
我知道你住在封闭社区里
I know you live in a gated community.
并不是每个人都那么阔气
Not everyone can afford that.
就算是你两个美丽的女儿
And even your two beautiful daughters have to leave
也得从社区出来去上学吧
those gates to go to school, don't they?
一个12 一个16 是吧
12 and 16, am I right?
要是她们出了事
Now, just how comfortable
你又会
would you feel if something terrible
多舒服呢
were to happen to them?
你绝不会原谅自己的 是吧
You'd never forgive yourself, would you?
我投赞成票
I vote yes.
动议通过
And with that, the motion passes.
我们让这事发展得太过了
We let this shit go too far already.
但我一直在考虑
But I've been thinking about this.
那些人只是打杂的
Those boys are just grunts.
他们哪怕拉屎都得听他的命令
They don't so much as take a shit unless he tells them to.
但如果我们砍断蛇头
But if we cut off the head of the snake,
整支大军都会崩溃
the entire army falls.
你不能去找凯的麻烦 那无异于自杀
You can't go after Kai. It'd be a suicide mission.
而且我不仅指对于我们 还有整个运动
And I don't just mean us, I mean the movement.
我们需要他
We need him.
你为什么总维护他
Why do you keep on defending him?
我也不喜欢被安排负责做饭
Look, I'm not happy about being put on kitchen duty, either,
但这都是他大计划的一部分
but it's all part of his larger plan.
才没有计划
There is no plan.
他根本没资格做领袖
He is not fit to lead.
-你不了解他 -你得决定
- You don't know him. - You have to decide
你是跟我们一起 还是要对着干
if you are with us or against us.
你觉得大哥哥会饶过你吗
You think big brother's gonna spare you?
奖赏你的忠诚
Reward your loyalty?
醒醒吧 小姑娘
Wake up, little girl.
凯会不惜一切
Kai's gonna do whatever he needs to do
达成目的
to get what he wants,
哪怕要牺牲他的妹妹
even if that includes sacrificing baby sis.
他才不在乎你
He does not give a shit about you.
你错了
You're wrong!
凯绝不会伤害我
Kai would never hurt me.
要不是他 我也不会在这儿了
I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for him.
那是两年前的万圣节
It was two years ago. Halloween.
我们还像往常一样
We were doing what we always did:
喷社会正义战士
trolling the social justice warriors.
但那太简单了
But that was too easy.
凭什么要为了
"Why should we allow abortion
母亲的健康允许堕胎
"For the health of the mother
而他们两人之中 只有孩子
"When the baby is the only part of that duo
才是没有罪的
without sin?"
杀了母亲 挽救孩子
"Kill the mother, save the baby."
我们在暗动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有了重大发现
We hit the jackpot in the Dark Web.
我们会假装是真正的信徒
We would pretend to be one of the true believers,
然后说得比谁都过分
then we would go farther than anyone could possibly go.
我想到一个
Wait, I got one. Okay...
男人永远无法逃离诱惑
"Man can never escape from temptation
因为出生时 他穿过阴♥道♥
"Because, in birth, he passes through the vagina,
而那里已被性♥交♥
"Which has been desecrated by the filthy act
亵渎了
of sexual intercourse."
太酷了
Get out.
这时我们收到了一个查尔斯牧师的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表