艾薇 你听到了吗
Ivy, did you hear that?
艾薇
Ivy?
有个小丑
There is a clown
在床上
in the bed with me!
不 我们报♥警♥
No! We are calling the police!
奥兹还在楼上
Oz is upstairs!
艾薇
Ivy...
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
它在哪
Where is it?
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
他在哪
Where is he?
他刚刚就在那儿的
He was right there.
那儿
There.
他可能在那里面 可能在那里面
He could be in there. Could be in there.
那是...
Is that...?
不可能
This can't... can't...
这不可能是我的想象
This can't be my imagination.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道我还能承受多久
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我觉得我可能
I think there might be something wrong...
有问题
with me.
我已经不知道什么才是真的了
I don't know what's real anymore.
我知道
I am.
你是真的
You are.
我们之间的一切
What we have together...
是真的
...this is real.
敢叫
Scream...
我就杀了你
and I'll kill you.
妈妈
Mom!
奥兹 奥兹
Oz, Oz.
醒醒 亲爱的 你夜惊发作了
Wake up, honey. You're having a night terror.
奥兹 醒醒
Oz, wake up.
没事 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
没事了
Yeah, okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在安全了 亲爱的
You're safe now, sweetheart.
小丑要杀我
The clowns are gonna kill me.
-过来 -我要妈妈
- Come here. - I want Mom.
-妈妈 -好
- Mom. - Okay.
没事
Okay.
好了
Yeah.
我在呢
I'm here.
一段手♥机♥拍下的残忍♥攻击
A brutal attack caught on cell phone video.
起初只是密歇根州一座小镇上的一起
What started as a grotesque example of crime
恶性犯罪事件 却意外地转变为
in a small Michigan town has taken an unexpected
政♥治♥性事件
and political turn.
一周前 本地人凯·安德森
It was a week ago today that local man Kai Anderson
在一家当地五金店外
was badly beaten by migrant workers
被几个移♥民♥工人暴打
outside of a local hardware store.
梅朵和哈里森·威尔顿拍下了袭击过程
The attack was filmed by Meadow and Harrison Wilton
然后将视频独家给了7频道
and given exclusively to us here at Channel 7.
视频根本不能表现当时的惨状
The video doesn't even convey how awful it was.
谢天谢地有现代科技
Oh, thank goodness for modern technology.
希望这能有所帮助 给们判刑
I just hope it helps them convict those guys.
袭击者被关在
The attackers are being held
一间移♥民♥和海关执法局拘留所 当局将决定
in an ICE detention facility, while authorities decide
是让他们上法庭
whether to make them stand trial
还是直接将他们驱逐出境
or to deport them immediately.
我感到恶心
I'm disgusted
也很愤怒
and outraged.
特朗普总统说他们是罪犯和强♥奸♥犯时
When President Trump called them criminals and rapists,
政♥治♥警♥察♥们群起而攻之
he was viciously attacked by the PC police.
我在这座小镇长大
I grew up in this town,
我记得这么曾经很安全
and I remember when our communities were safe,
但现在已经不是了
but they're not anymore.
看看我的脸
Look at my face.
看看我的脸 密歇根州
Look at my face, Michigan!
我不想再抱怨了
I'm done complaining.
所以我来到了市政厅
Which is why I'm here at City Hall
递交文件 正式竞选
picking up my paperwork so I can officially run
市议会空缺席位 也就是
for the seat on the city council that was made vacant...
张议员不幸被杀后留下的空位
...by the tragic murder of Councilman Chang.
为凯·安德森投票 为那个
Just vote Kai Anderson. Vote for the man
能带走你们恐惧的人投票
who can take your fear away.
他们就在外面
They're out there.
我们将对竞选进行跟踪报道
More on the campaign as it progresses.
贝弗丽·霍普 7频道新闻
Beverly Hope, Channel 7 News.
鲍勃 回到你那里
Bob, back to you.
有事吗
Can I help you?
女士们先生们 今晚我们要像一台
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we need to hum
运转流畅的机器一般 因为艾薇要早走
like a well-oiled machine, as Ivy is leaving early.
所以 工作台全部清理干净
That means all stations cleaned,
开门前半小时把食物都准备好
all food prepped a half hour before we open.
艾薇走后 我主事
When Ivy is gone I am in charge.
所以我说话你要听 佩德罗
That means when I talk, you listen. Pedro.
而且 我管的厨房♥全部都要
It also means we will speak English only
说英语 这样我们好沟通
in my kitchen, so we can all communicate.
去你妈[西语]
Chupamelo.
去你妈 别在我的厨房♥搞那套
Fuck you! You get that cholo shit out of my kitchen
要不我把这勺子塞进你屁♥眼♥
before I shove this ladle up your ass.
-来啊 混♥蛋♥ -说英语
- Bring it, pendejo. - English, goddamn it!
你们这是干什么
What the hell, you two?
放下 都放下 快点
Put it down, both of you, now.
回去工作 佩德罗
Get back to work, Pedro.
你得解雇这个混♥蛋♥
You need to fire this asshole.
我才不要在这样的环境下解雇一个移♥民♥
I'm not about to fire an immigrant in this climate.
艾薇呢
Where's Ivy?
算你走运 贱♥人♥
You're lucky, bitch.
奥兹
Oz?
奥兹
Oz.
怎么 你今天不跟我说话了吗
So, what, you're not talking to me today?
我有作业
I got homework.
撒谎 我从学校接走你后
Liar. You've been throwing shade ever since
你就一直在生闷气
I picked you up from school.
给 这是我给你买♥♥的
Here. I got this for you.
别告诉你妈妈
Just don't tell your moms.
听着 奥兹
Look, Oz.
你是怎么跟我妈妈
What did you tell my moms
说街对面发生的事的
about what happened across the street?
她们以为那都是我编的
They think I made everything up.
不 她们认为那都是你的想象
No, they think you imagined it.
这是有点不同的
It's a little bit different.
你是在嘲笑我吗
Are you making fun of me?
听着 奥兹 人们想信什么
Look, Oz, people are going to believe
就会信什么
what they're going to believe.
诀窍在于 想明白他们想信什么
The trick is figuring out what they want to believe
然后随他们的愿
and then giving it to them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你受惊了
You're scared.
他们要是回来了呢
What if they come back?
那些真的凶手
The ones who really did it?
他们不会回来找你的
They won't come back for you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我是证人
I was a witness.
但没人知道 是吧
But nobody knows that. Right?
跟我拉小指
Give me your pinky.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表