...like the Lord's Prayer.
从今往后
From this day forward,
每当救世主被孕育 它就应该被播放
it shall be played whenever a messiah is conceived.
重点不就是只有一个救世主吗
Isn't the whole point of a messiah that there's only one?
*我知道什么是重要的
*I know what's weighing*
让我们脱下衣物
Let us remove our garments.
一旦神圣的交♥配♥完成 它们就会被烧毁
They will be burned once the sacred copulation is complete.
*我知道我的部分*
*I know my part*
*因我将站在你旁边*
*Cause I'll stand beside you*
*过了那么多年*
*Through the years*
*你会流下幸福的泪水*
*You'll only cry those happy tears*
*纵然我犯错*
*And though I make mistakes*
*也绝不会让你心碎*
*I'll never break your heart*
你现在可以躺下了
You may lay down your receptacle now.
*我发誓*
*I swear*
*在月亮星星和夜空的见证下*
*By the moon and the stars and the sky*
*我会陪伴你*
*I'll be there*
*我发誓*
*And I swear*
*如影随形 伴你左右*
*Like the shadow that's by your side*
*无论好坏*
*For better or worse*
*直到死亡将我们分离*
*Till death do us part*
上了她
Mount her.
我发誓
*And I swear*
妈的 我硬不起来
Oh, shit. I-I can't get it hard.
领导人必须是最后一个进入的
The leader must be the last to penetrate.
我必须在你们合二为一之后进入你们
I must enter you both when you are joined as one.
我没法在女孩面前硬起来 你知道的
I can't get it up with girls anymore. You know that.
你向我证明的
You proved it to me yourself.
这不是性
This isn't sex.
这是灵魂之旅
This is a spiritual journey.
也许创造救世主宝宝的压力
Maybe the pressure of creating the messiah baby
导致了你阳痿
is causing your impotence.
滚开
Get the fuck off.
不 回床上去
No. Get back on the bed!
即便对你来说 这也太扯淡了
This is too screwed up, even for you.
我感觉自己被强♥奸♥了
I feel like I'm being raped.
也许我 我能射在杯子里
Maybe I can-I can cum in a cup,
然后用玻璃吸管授精 或者什么其他方法
and we can turkey baster it into her, or something.
不 必须要这么做
No! It must be done like this.
这是神圣的仪式
This is the holy ritual!
不过就是今天下午想出来的
That you came up with this afternoon.
都是放屁
It's all bullshit.
没有人
No one
能凌驾于法律之上
is above the law.
您好 议员
Hello, Councilman.
请进
Come on in.
晚餐马上准备好
Dinner's almost ready.
左派沙拉配藜麦淋绿色女神沙拉酱
Leftist salads with quinoa and green goddess dressing?
我在做牛肉酱
I'm making sloppy joes.
三明治只是三明治 但曼明治可就是正餐了
'Cause a sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal.
"曼明治"
"Manwich."
很合适
Appropriate.
我想是吧
I thought so.
我还以为你在精神病院呢
Last I heard, you were in a psych ward.
我还以为你是个混♥蛋♥呢
Last I heard, you were an asshole.
这些人效忠于我 而且他们都有武器
These men pledged loyalty to me, and they're armed.
如果你叫我来是要干掉我 那你不会成功的
If you asked me here to take me out, you're not gonna get far.
我不是要来杀你的
I didn't ask you over here to kill you,
相反我要给你点东西
but to offer you something.
消息
Information.
那你还是把手放在我能看到的地方
How about you keep your hands where I can see them,
以防万一如何
just in case?
而且急速马车
And Speedwagon here
会在我吃之前帮我尝食物
is gonna taste my food before I eat it.
没关系
Well, that's fine.
但你觉得他们能不能先出去
But do you think they could give us a minute,
我们单独谈谈
so we could speak privately?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不会害怕单独和我在一起吧
You're not scared to be alone with me, are you?
我有你想知道的消息
I know something that you are going to want to hear.
但这个消息可不是免费的
But I'm not giving it to you for free.
你那里有我想要的东西
You have something that I want.
你的妻子
Your wife?
我的儿子
I want my son.
我想他了
I miss my son.
我是他母亲 我希望他回到我身边
I am his mother, and I want him back with me.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你保证 等我告诉你这个消息
Do you promise, after I tell you,
你就把我儿子还给我吗
that you will give me what I want?
你表现的好像我能控制你家庭事务似的
You act as if I have any control over the affairs of your family.
我只是个市议会议员 想要做点改变
I'm just a city councilman, trying to make a difference.
我需要你的承诺
I am going to need your word.
你哥哥想要把你送进精神病院
Your brother's trying to get you committed.
他跟我说的
He told me himself.
入什么院
Committed for what?
如我所说 我只是个普通的议员
Like I said, I'm just a simple city councilman,
-想要拯救社区 -没错
- trying to save this community. - Yeah,
你我 文森特都心知肚明 这是假话
you and I and Vincent know that that isn't true.
如果出于某种原因 你掌控世界的计划
So if, for some reason, your plan to take over the world
没有成功 你就会连累他
doesn't work out, your stink will be all over him.
除非他能证明自己阻止过你
Unless he can prove that he tried to stop you.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我知道你不傻
I know you're not stupid.
你觉得你的所作所为
Do you think that all this shit you're doing
没给他带来麻烦吗
isn't causing him any trouble?
你好像有点变化
There's something different about you.
是换新发型了还是什么
Did you get a new haircut or something?
数月来你恐吓我
After months of you terrorizing me,
强迫我面对自己的恐惧症
forcing me to face my phobias,
你做到了一件事 而这件事
you did the one thing that my wife,
我妻子 你哥哥
or your brother,
甚至是全世界任何药都做不到的
or all the meds in the world, couldn't do.
你治愈了我
You cured me.
我再也不怕任何东西了
I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
你不需要其他人
You don't need Aerosmith to...
帮你试毒了吗
check it for poison?
不需要
Nope.
每一口美味我都想留给自己
I want every delicious bite all to myself.
谢天谢地有空调
Thank God for air conditioning.
这个愚蠢的帽子让我脑袋热到爆
This stupid dunce cap makes my head, like, 20 degrees hotter.
这就是苦修
That's your penance.
这是你的午餐 仆人
And here's your lunch, servant.
你弄完这边以后 车里还有一包
Oh, there's another bag of recyclables in the trunk
回收品
when you're done.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
凯想让你把垃圾弄回原处
Kai wants you to put the garbage back where it belongs,
因为他不相信全球变暖这回事
because he doesn't believe in global warming.
我是说你为什么叫我"仆人"
I meant why are you calling me "Servant"?
我只是听从命令
I'm just following orders.
这是稀粥
This is gruel.
我昨晚就吃的这个
This is what I had last night.
我能吃那个吗
Can I have that?
不能
No.
凯不会知道的
Kai isn't going to know.
你不是木偶 他控制不了你
You're not a puppet-- he doesn't control you.
老天
Jesus.
你就一直当他的走狗吗
Were you always his bitch?
我与他初遇时 他是我的走狗
When I first met him, he was mine.
别去同一家药房♥
Don't go to the same pharmacy.
不会再给你填药的
There's no refills.
如果你还需要
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表