Please stop!
杀了他
Kill him!
特克斯
Tex!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, get him, get him, get him.
拜托停手 有人过来了
Please stop! People are coming.
-那我就没办法了 -不要
- Well, I can't do anything about that. - No.
那天晚上的其余时间 琳达一直躲在
Linda spent the rest of the night hiding
逃走用的车里
in the getaway car.
有人就是办不成事 你知道吗
Some people just aren't closers, you know?
所有这些混乱为咖啡产业的继承人福尔杰
All the chaos did present an opportunity
创造了逃跑的机会
to our coffee heiress.
那可能是她的最后一个机会了
Might be one of the last she'd get.
这位继承人被捅了28刀
The heiress was stabbed 28 times.
其中有6刀足以一刀致命
Six of those would have been fatal on their own.
她死前的遗言是
Her last words before she died:
"我放弃了 被你们抓住了"
"I give up. You've got me."
拜托 求你了
Please. Please.
你们不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
放了我吧
Please just let me go.
女人 我对你没有丝毫同情
Oh, woman, I have no mercy for you.
杀了我吧 但别杀掉我的孩子 求你了
Kill me, but don't kill my baby. Please.
把我带走 等我生完孩子再杀掉我
Take me with you and kill me after he's born.
求你了
Please.
但给婴儿留活口
But leaving a baby alive
并不是查理·曼森命令他们做的事
was not what Charlie instructed them to do.
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
而且说实话
And, frankly,
苏珊听莎朗的声音已经听烦了
Susan was getting tired of hearing Sharon's voice.
圣母啊...
Mother...
苏珊完成了查理·曼森的命令
Susan completed Charlie's order.
按他的说法
As the man himself put it,
"留个记号♥ 有点巫术意味的那种"
"Leave a sign-- something witchy."
曼森派他的家族去唤醒世界
Manson sent his Family to wake up the world.
嬉皮士的爱之夏结束了
The Summer of Love was over.
这是曼森的伟大计划的开场
This was the opening salvo of Charlie's master plan--
赫尔特·斯凯尔特
Helter Skelter.
曼森推倒了第一块多米诺骨牌
Manson was tipping the first domino.
这些谋杀将被归罪于黑人的随机作案
The murders would be blamed on random black people,
并由此引发末日种族之战
thus triggering an apocalyptic race war.
-成功了吗 -没有 你个白♥痴♥
- Well, did it? - No, you fucking idiot.
有人背叛了他
He was betrayed.
-是谁背叛了他 -那些女人
- But who betrayed him? - Those women, duh.
查理的思路是对的
Charlie had the right idea,
但他的构想还不够宏大
but he just wasn't thinking big enough.
你们瞧 我们现在已经登上国家舞台
You see, we're on the national stage now,
如果我们想把参议员杰克森的支持者挖走
and if we want to siphon Senator Bleedingheart's support,
我们要是想打破那个混球的好运气
if we want to steal that motherfucker's mojo,
我们就要按照曼森的剧本行事 但是要做得更大
then we have to follow Manson's playbook, but do it bigger!
我们要将残忍♥尽情释放
We have to unleash brutality
让世界见识一下它从未见过的残忍♥
unseen by a world that's seen it all!
我们要做出让人震惊的事 足以动摇文化根基
We have do something so shocking, so culture-shifting
这样我们才能进入参议院
that it'll open our path to the senate
最终登上总统席位
and then the presidency!
杀死一个怀孕的女人可办不到这一点
One dead pregnant lady isn't gonna do the trick.
人们所需要的 亦即我们要给予他们的
What the people need, what we have to give them,
是千条人命的曼森谋杀夜
is a Night of a Thousand Tates!
从这儿走出去的女人不都是没怀孕的吗
Don't bitches leave this place not pregnant?
那才是重点 白♥痴♥
That's the point, idiot.
那里有一串名单 上面都是小贱妞
There's a whole waiting list of slutty chicks
拼命想做晚期流产
desperate to have late-term abortions
作为某种政♥治♥声明 对吧
as some type of political statement, right?
我们要为圣统者偷来这份名单
Well, we're gonna steal the list for Divine Ruler.
我们为什么不绕到后门
Why don't we go around the back?
那样痕迹不这么明显
Where it's not so obvious.
你们怎么回事
Guys, what the fuck?
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
怎么回事
What is going on?
计划不是这样的
This is not the plan.
你穿着我的行头干什么
What are you doing in my costume?
发生什么了
What is happening?
神圣统治者
Divine Ruler.
为什么要这样
Why?
我做错了什么
What did I do?
亲爱的盖里
Sweet Gary.
你没做错什么
It's not what you've done,
这是关于你将要做的事
it's what you're about to do.
千条人命的谋杀夜呢
W-what about the Night of a Thousand Tates?
我真的很期待它
I'm really looking forward to that.
还会发生的
That's still happening.
只是你不会见证了
Just not with you.
我需要你做的事情更加重要
What I need you for is more important,
必不可少
more vital.
但是...
But...
可我不想离开你 凯
...I don't want to leave you, Kai.
做了这个 你就永远不会离开我了
In doing this, you will never leave me.
你会成为我的一部分
You will become a part of me.
比其他的子民更接近我
Closer to me than any of my other children.
好的
Yeah.
暴♥力♥事件迭出 本地杂货店经理
The marathon of violence continues in Brookfield Heights
盖里·K·朗斯崔被谋杀
with the murder of local grocery store manager
暴♥力♥在布鲁克菲尔德高地继续
Gary K. Longstreet.
在我身后 计划生育中心的
Mr. Longstreet's body was discovered by an employee
一名员工发现了朗斯崔先生的尸体
of Planned Parenthood in the alley behind me.
有请凯·安德森议员作评论
Here to comment, Councilman Kai Anderson.
谢谢你 贝弗丽
Thank you, Beverly.
盖里是我最早的支持者之一
Gary was one of my earliest supporters.
他是
He is...
曾是我的挚友
...was a dear friend.
计划生育中心发现一具尸体
我无法想象此时此刻
I can't imagine the depths of sorrow
你有多么悲伤
you must feel right now.
我非常遗憾
Incredible sorrow.
盖里是一个友好温柔的男人
Gary was a kind, gentle man.
像一只大大的泰迪熊
A big teddy bear.
我祈祷赫伯特·杰克森参议员
I pray that Senator Herbert Jackson
以及他所支持的左翼恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and the left-wing terrorists he supports
能够受到正义的惩罚
are brought to justice.
你是在暗示一位在任的参议员
Are you suggesting a sitting senator
犯下了谋杀罪吗
is guilty of murder?
他鼓励暴♥力♥的法♥西♥斯♥分子
He emboldened the violent fascists
也就是他的正义之士们
known as the Woke Warriors.
这些反♥人♥类♥的狂热者
These anti-life zealots...
杀了我的朋友
killed my friend
因为他激进地相信婴儿也是人
because he had the radical belief that babies are people.
今天 是个反堕胎的爱国者 下一个呢
Today, the victim is a pro-life patriot-- well, who's next?
议员对持续增加的暴♥力♥行为作评论
是认识到神圣的生命在体内生长的
Pregnant women recognizing the sanctity of life
怀孕的女人吗
growing inside of them?
如果有更多的生命被正义之士们掠夺
Any more blood shed by the Woke Warriors
那就是赫伯特·杰克森参议员的错
is on Senator Herbert Jackson's hands.
我们会随着事件进展持续报道
We will provide updates on this story as it develops.
我是贝弗丽·霍普 回到演播室
This is Beverly Hope. Back to you in the studio.
我们搞定了
And we're clear.
对持续增加的暴♥力♥行动评论
搞什么 贝弗丽
What the hell, Beverly?
你不能像报道天气预报一样
You can't report on a politically motivated murder
报道一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥的谋杀
like you're reading a goddamn weather report.
如果我们不能让人信服
If we don't sell this,
整个行动都会完蛋
our entire movement could be derailed.
听明白没有
Am I clear?
非常明白 圣统者
Perfectly clear, Divine Ruler.
这是甘菊 会让你放松
It's chamomile. It'll relax you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表